• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
mmm i'd like to do SCC rules. i want a chance to bust out my gay counter pick stages!

and BTZO, go! i swear we'll play yoshi's story first round if we have to play each other =[

SRB has amazing posts =]

SuperRad

Smash Master
time for me to break 1000, and move on.

but yeah, i went through and gave everyone the first color that came to mind when I looked at their name (and some times I got lazy and did groups all one color). myko, you're just a very blue person, what can I say?

and this post is not dedicated to kiwi either.

VANS

Smash Ace
i love brians post as well, it was very touching =] i like how my names in pink ^_^ ur too good, too good. lets play blokus!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol cool i was mentioned in your post superrad : )

my 1000th post was a fox guide in melee discussion before character specifics were made. it died quickly.

my 2000th post was wasted somewhere, probably the back room.

my 3000th post was an ice climber guide which is currently stickied. xP

ever since 3,000 my posting heavily accelerated..... for the sake of post count LOL. i am like #54 or 55 highest poster on smashboards right now.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Hello NorCal

I'll be in the bay area from thursday through sunday in el cerito I believe. I think that's the town... it's like 20 mins from san fran if u take the bart and like 20 mins from oakland and like 10 minutes from berkely. I wanna smash, and practice against some norcalians before SCC.

Let me know, k. Thanks :)

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
random things I forgot to say to those in here (not that you guy's remember anything about me)

Myko, thanks for the mataches, you're welcome for the lipton ice tea refill, I am jealous of your hair, that is all.

Lun, besides your smash skills, you have to be the most intense thumb war player I've ever went against XD my arm went everywhere

Vans, I'm so glad that you were there, because I hadn't had my *** kicked by a girl in a long time, thanks. Fantastic shiek

the rest of you, baysians and others, thanks for attending my tournament, hope to see you at the next one

Also, are you guys doing another montage, like, for this tournament? I think someone said something about it, but I would love to see it if you make one.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
BTZO, are your johns applicable to just this NCB? Or to Champ Combo as well? I hope you can still make it to SCC, but you'll have to buy your passes soon cause it'll cap probably.

I think we'll probably roll SCC rules at the biweekly. I'd like to run pools into a 16 man bracket. It's important that people know how to play pools the right way. Normally pools just take the top X people, but I'd like to try a system in which the top X + Y wild cards are taken. Wild cards I think could potentially solve the 'death pool' problem. Not avoid their existence, but at least avoid good people from getting eliminated due to them.

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
so if btzo doesnt go to scc.... will you have extra space in ur car...

srry btzo!lol

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
THEBOSS

Go to the San Jose State University {This tourney} this weekend.

It falls on Saturday and it'll be great to see you attend this! Especially if you're here until Sunday.

If you need any help, please post here.
Yoo, I would love to go to the sjsu tourney! Petoo attends Berkely and thats only 10 mins away from where I'll be. Hopefully I can roll with him and pitch a few bucks for gas.

I'LL NEED A PARTNER! MY JIGGS IS A BEAST IN TEAMS :) Any takers?

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Yoo, I would love to go to the sjsu tourney! Petoo attends Berkely and thats only 10 mins away from where I'll be. Hopefully I can roll with him and pitch a few bucks for gas.

I'LL NEED A PARTNER! MY JIGGS IS A BEAST IN TEAMS :) Any takers?
if none of the baysians come wanna team =]

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
rofl. thanks !

and MM? hmm $3, best of 5, fox vs jiggs ^^?
I would like a solid teammate, so lets just team lol. I don't know too many in norcal and I don't want to get stuck with a scrub :)

Yea let's MM for sure. Best of five works just fine.

Hahaha, woops I just noticed what I previously wrote... "god". woops. I meant to say good haha. :)

I'll money match TheBOSS.

He rejected my team offer.

No one rejects my team offers.

Ever.

EDIT: Ok jk. But I still wanna money match you.
Haha, I'm sorry I just don't want to team with a Bowzer... unless ur Gimpyfish.
Anyway, I also accept your MM too. $5 sound good?

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
I would like a solid teammate
Omg. You hate me dude.

I don't know too many in norcal and I don't want to get stuck with a scrub
OMFG. you callin' me a scrub?!

Haha, I'm sorry I just don't want to team with a Bowzer... unless ur Gimpyfish
ARRRGGHHH!!!

LOL JK MAN. I'm just intentionally scr3win' with you.

Anyway, I also accept your MM too. $5 sound good?
Great. Imma lose this but I don't care. I wanna play outside pros. Forward.... that guy rejected my match. wtf.

Top Bottom