• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
my feet are cold guys any suggestions?

Inside me the adventurous find

Quests and treasures of every kind.

Trolls, goblins, orcs, and more, await

Within my closed walls for

All those that wish to visit me.

Your hands are the key

To secrets untold,

And your mind will unlock the door.

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
[22:19:56:pM] Vegita3256: its imagination
[22:20:13:pM] Vegita3256: if u didnt read my answer online alrdy
[22:20:13:pM] xMidnyteShadowx: NO
[22:20:19:pM] Vegita3256: <.<
[22:20:24:pM] xMidnyteShadowx: HAHAHAHA
[22:20:36:pM] Vegita3256: then its a freaking book
[22:20:49:pM] xMidnyteShadowx: hahahahaha
[22:20:49:pM] Vegita3256: like a ****ing fairytale
[22:20:50:pM] xMidnyteShadowx: yea
[22:20:52:pM] xMidnyteShadowx: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[22:21:02:pM] Vegita3256: imagination
[22:20:59:pM] Vegita3256: jeez
[22:21:06:pM] Vegita3256: fairytales
[22:21:09:pM] Vegita3256: same difference
[22:21:24:pM] Vegita3256: my feet were hecka cold though
[22:21:33:pM] Vegita3256: i needed to tell everyone lol

And no i am not offering sexual favors....>.> HAHAHAHAHA dork!

Bootle and dreads is gonna be in for a surprise tomorrow LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Sorry to raise doubts, but there are 2 things:

1.) Our family is kinda going through some stuff right now and there may not be a biweekly on this Saturday [dec 9th].

2.) Finals are coming up and I really need to study.

So just keep up on the boards for more updates, because things may change. As for now though, just assume the biweekly is still on unless noted otherwise.

PS. I may host weeklies if I feel like it over the summer, depending on whether or not I have something to do for the Saturday at hand. If I'm bored, I'll host a tournament - if I'm busy, I won't. w/e
Awww the biweekly is cancelled? But its the anniversarry!

:D I'm just kidding.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
wait wtf? i thought mike was doing this, since kizzo had a final! according to the other page, he was the one coorinating things and even signing people up to bring stuff! im bringing a VCR, ****it! and other people need to do so also! argh!

EDIT: im actually not sure if i have any blank VHS tapes that my mom will let me use...so please bring extras, k?

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
yeah i figured there was something fishy about that quote because, as i said, i didnt think kizzo was even going to be there and mike was doing it all.

to be honest i thought lunin was just being ignorant XD

silly rey

AIDS

Smash Lord
hey does norcal plan to face b.c. anytime? ken, isia, chu, and all da good ppl was stuposed to come on the july 1st turnament here but all of em got rapped up and never came :(

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
whew! i burned out for a while during that awesome smashness tournament, but boy did i get fired up at the end there! that crew battle was one of the most fun things i've done in a long time! i've got a SERIOUS list of shoutouts though...wowee

mike666.6: thanks for hosting that ****. it really was a great idea with the pizza and the projector screan and the crew battle. that was really cool! sorry i dissapointed for our bracket match though. i wont get owned so baddly next time >=] and yeah stick to marth. your shiek is alright, but dont underestimate me so much as to use a tertiary character :dizzy:

shadowBITZOW: you made some good calls there. im really relieved that i didnt dissapoint my team ^_^ i was so scared that when you drafted me that i was going to end up playing against someone better than me and letting everyone down. i think my matches turned out pretty OK.

spectre: awwww you didnt ice punch anyone! you have to make my combo popular!! good job for finals though, i was really taking notes as to how to handle falco. sorry if i was too loud :urg:

dread: im still not quite sure if im worthy of fans, but it really does make me feel good to know someone has a lot of confidence in me! =D

art: yeah...you beat me up pretty bad in the bracket match. i learned by the time our crew battle match came though, and i wont soon forget my uthrow nair nair knee :chuckle:

yen: i think you could have taken another stock off me in crews...you were so nervous i could practically feel it radiating out from you :dizzy: its all good. so long as one of us spartains won, right? we need to get some practice in so we can dominate the CS room next simester! haha

ian: it's always hella fun smashing with you. you're an awesome guy.

bootle: yeah alright, you made an *** of yourself but it sure was fun dissing you like crazy during that crew battle. if your 4 stock didnt count, then my 3 stock didnt count, deal?

sheridan: props to the other team, that was so close. good leadership on both sides.

foxraor: i think you made one of the biggest differences in our crew battle. if it wasnt for the lead you left me with yen, i probably would have cracked under the pressure.

whoever that white dude was...i dont hate you. just dont diss people you dont know when they're tired and cranky...you kinda gave me no credit whatsoever...

prodigyramen: yeah...we didnt do so great in teams. no team synergy at all...we should have practiced before hand >_< next time

bryant: you are getting so **** good! and to think, you're my main training. i think i can credit 75% of my improvement to you. thanks man.

falcomist: thought everyone would forget you, hmm? you made second place dude, thats crazy. you are really getting to be one of the big forces in nor cal. prove yourself at MLG now!!

there are a cupple other people that probably deserve a shoutout, but im running on one bar right now, i need to charge @_@

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
This..was a good tourney.

i'm really tired, so tired, i don't know what i'm even doing. Trust me, it makes no sense what i'm even saying now either.

all i know is that i think it's funny when people wonder about reverse edgehog or shine+bair. it's..as said. Self explained lol. anyway, FMF, he tops me..very good.

Play you all soon again. GG. Gnight.

btw. the Maplestory actually made this event better.

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
Fun tournement. Thank you for the matches everyone. I'm kind of sad I didn't get to play more friendlies. I think the most intense part of the day was that mario tennis match. Scamp, Frotaz, we want a rematch haha.

Thanks for going easy on me lunin <3. you are such a monster.

Congrats ss and falcomist, the craziness.

oh and if anyone wants to practice.. PM me.. I don't have that many people to smash with.

Ian

Smash Ace
hey does norcal plan to face b.c. anytime? ken, isia, chu, and all da good ppl was stuposed to come on the july 1st turnament here but all of em got rapped up and never came :(
what are you talking about? that prolly never happened

I'm going to montreal this summer go there and face me =)

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Nah I wasn't being ignorant, I concluded just the action of putting up a quote and having multiple people respond to it at a time eliminates most of the skepticism one would have if I just responded to it. I also just wanted to do it cus I had some free time, but not enough free time to establish something elaborate that isn't ignorant to the surface on some level :).

FMF you're very good.
Nemesis, nice getting me off the platform and to the fish!
Yen, I hope you like the gloves, jelly beans, and cookies :)

I'll see you all next biweekly!

I'm going to check if the results are with me....

Results:
1: Spectr [a+e] Dreads on Fire ($66.50)
2: Sassy Single and Satisfied ($39.90)
3: Asian Dreads on Fire ($26.60)
4: Zelgadis + Boback
5: Deep Dreads on Fire
5: The Raging Clues
7: Spamuel L. Jackson's Dreads on Fire
7: Team DS
9: Ice Dreads on Fire
9: Maple Dreads on Fire
9: Peetoian
9: Satan's Art?
13: Bye
13: Mo****AS <----- The REAL Dreads On Fire
13: Bye
13: Oakland's Dreads on Fire

Singles....hold on

Well it seems like nobody saved the BMP file with the brackets. Lets go by memory..

1st SS
2nd FMF
3rd Zelgadis
4th Foxroar?
5th Sheridan?
5th Nemesis?
7th Yen?
7th Me?

God I lost it from there.

sidefx

Smash Champion
i think i got tied in 7th or something like that or maybe 9th, i won 2 and lost 2 yen is above me cause she took me out of losers. ****ing peaches.. asdlgknal;egnaw;eklgnalweg

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
GREAT MATCHES too ppl i played like seriously-_-.

IM ALSO APOLOGIZING TO EVERYONE FOR THE SINGLE FINAL AND SHOWED A BAD SHOWING OF MY FALCO BEING RAPPED.

SORRY AGAIN NOT USED TO CROWDS AND LOTS OF PPL WATCHING.

Top Bottom