• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Zoap

Smash Master
lol guys i used to make banners back in the days. Not too many are out there cuz they were individual for my own crew lol. I made this one that i sport though and i am working on a new one. Just thought u should all know that :)

I still need a partner this weekend unless peto00 has convinced snap finals arent that important ;)

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Superrad I was wondering if you can make a banner of Marth and Bowser. Bowser can be breathing fire while Marth facing him and holding his sword up. It would be cool since they are my mains. I'd understand if you couldn't do it or didn't want to.

petoo0

Smash Ace
well i'm going and am looking for a teammate. don't know if anyone's interested guess ill find out if i make it.

LOL sorry zoap...thing is there is a Berkeley tourney for students this weekend held by the club Danny is like head of...I'm supposed to go to that but i think if there is a biweekly I'd rather go to it since i haven't really been to one before.

petoo0

Smash Ace
im happy to make one for you, its not like i only do this for people i know (I've never met peto00 before). if you dont have a preference ill probably just make you one with a random smash character i find a good picture of. i'm willing to try to find almsot anything to put on it, so just go ahead and ask (don't feel limited to smash chracters either).
do you go to ncbs' super rad?

petoo0

Smash Ace
the next one is this saturday (the 9th). check the CS club anniversary thread for more info.
kool im going for sure. anyone wanna team? oh btw...i will prrobably be late like 12:20ish...cause i have church till like 11 and so by the time i get down there unless i fly..i might be late. is that cool?

last one i went to was before NCT2, but yes I have gone to them

and i think i played a single team friendly against you and btzo at NCT2, but I might be making that up.
hmm really...i dont remember playing a team friendly with BTZO but maybe we did...who did you play? well go to the biweekly this week and we will play for sure.

SuperRad

Smash Master
hmm really...i dont remember playing a team friendly with BTZO but maybe we did...who did you play? well go to the biweekly this week and we will play for sure.
cant make it to this one, but we'll have to play some time.
and i would've probably been playing peach and my partner would of been playing doc. possibly you werent playing and im thinking of someone else. I'm pretty sure i played a team friendly against BTZO, but i might be making that up too. its a very hazy memory.

oh and i will come back to you, btzo. if you know what you want post/pm/aim me (superradbrian), so i can know to start working on it.

Ian

Smash Ace
HammerTimeDelux (10:40:19 PM): hey mike sorry to bother you on your phone but is the anniversery thing still on for saturday?

Rapper Smaili (10:42:39 PM): Yea

YAY it's on!!! who's going?

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
You beat him?
for somereason i thought you lost to dave and beat Arash <_<

and i think you gave me my first mini lunin lesson:
"pick smaller stages against peach" <_<
Lunin lost to Dav3 and Azn Lep and went 1-1 with Arash yeah good memory XD

ZOMG MS>Smash

Zoap

Smash Master
yes frotaz but they made a seperate thread for it to confuse everyone. And im not being sarcastic for those who cant tell

Top Bottom