• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
whoa hey no need to be mean yenyen!

so yeah i was sitting in church and suddenly the thought steam poped in to my head

"wow...isaiah was like...the isai of the bible!"

then the irony hit me

SuperRad

Smash Master
so im not going to be going to any tournament for a while :(
kind of got grounded because i got one C+ on a progress report :(

on a different note, do any people/crews want a signature made? I've been kind of working on my "craft", just wondering if anyone has a request i can try to make for them.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
on a different note, do any people/crews want a signature made? I've been kind of working on my "craft", just wondering if anyone has a request i can try to make for them.
If I don't have to pay for it, make me a Young Link please, haha. I'd very much appreciate it to the max.

SuperRad

Smash Master
SuperRad's smash skills are about as weak as his C+ on his progress report -_-. Hahahah I'm jk SuperRad! I never played you. We will next time I see you.
My skills are pretty weak <_< But I WILL play you next time we are in the same room together and there is a gamecube and a tv and we both have controllers and if either of us remember that we are supposed to play eachother.

progress reports mean nothing, yet my parents think somehow that stopping me from going to tournaments is going to motivate me to do better in school (its not, and im gonna do fine in school).

and kizzo do you want the text to just say KizzoGirl on your sig?

but daaaaamn i want to go this weekend. ill probably go to tournaments again after christmas, but thats so long away and i havent been to one since nct2 daaaaaamnnn

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
I got a question bout the rules for the tournement. If time runs out and both players have same stock but different percent, do we just play the sudden death? What if its same stock, same percent?

And... for teams... are the stages just all the stages minus fountain of dreams?

mcc

Smash Ace
progress reports mean nothing, yet my parents think somehow that stopping me from going to tournaments is going to motivate me to do better in school (its not, and im gonna do fine in school).
haha same. limiting my playing time doesn't affect me any differently than letting me play, but i feel that if i had kids, i wouldn't trust them lol

Zoap

Smash Master
well if u go by mlg rules, there are 7 neutrals. FD,DL64,YS,BF,PS,RC and DK64 of course the biweekly is modified therfore only the 5 are neutral FD,DL64,YS,BF, and PS.

if u dont understand my abbreviations
FD=Final Destination
DL64= Dreamland64
YS= Yoshi Story
BF= Battlefield
PS= Pokestadium
RC= Rainbow Cruise
DK64= Donkey Kong 64

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
well if u go by mlg rules, there are 7 neutrals. FD,DL64,YS,BF,PS,RC and DK64 of course the biweekly is modified therfore only the 5 are neutral FD,DL64,YS,BF, and PS.

if u dont understand my abbreviations
FD=Final Destination
DL64= Dreamland64
YS= Yoshi Story
BF= Battlefield
PS= Pokestadium
RC= Rainbow Cruise
DK64= Donkey Kong 64
Thanks. I was wondering bout biweekly rules =). Thanks.

Zoap

Smash Master
yea i dont know the whole biweekly rules so if u have a question of whether a certain stage that mlg allows, then ask if it is at the biweekly cuz it just may be banned at the biweekly

petoo0

Smash Ace
voila!

lemme know if theres anything that you don't like about it, i can make (some) adjustments.

i had to try a style i hadn't tried before due to the nature of the original image (it was more of a cartoon then 3d render.)
**** that one is sexy. make me a ganon one and i <3 you.

petoo0

Smash Ace
yea is there a biweekly this sat? Berkeley is having a tourney, but its open to students only...and i think id have more fun at a Nor Cal biweekly...so whats the verdict?

SuperRad

Smash Master
:( :( :(

And **** that banner is hella good XD, you have some requests already though, so I'll wait for the requests to die down to ask :D
go ahead and ask for what you want.

and did anyone else request besides Kizzo [Complete!] and peto00? im writing all these down in the order they get requested so i can do them in order and i wont forget.

mcc

Smash Ace
and did anyone else request besides Kizzo [Complete!] and peto00? im writing all these down in the order they get requested so i can do them in order and i wont forget.
if you ever get really bored and feel like making sigs for random people on smashboards, you can make one for me :p. i can be at the bottom of your list. i don't care what's on the sig. surprise me :lick:

SuperRad

Smash Master
if you ever get really bored and feel like making sigs for random people on smashboards, you can make one for me :p. i can be at the bottom of your list. i don't care what's on the sig. surprise me :lick:
im happy to make one for you, its not like i only do this for people i know (I've never met peto00 before). if you dont have a preference ill probably just make you one with a random smash character i find a good picture of. i'm willing to try to find almsot anything to put on it, so just go ahead and ask (don't feel limited to smash chracters either).

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
hey brian, you think there's any chance you can make me one of falcon in his blue uniform using falcon punch, but having the effects be ice instead of fire?

then have the text "ICEninjaNICK" made of of ice?

that'd be too pwnage

SuperRad

Smash Master
hey brian, you think there's any chance you can make me one of falcon in his blue uniform using falcon punch, but having the effects be ice instead of fire?

then have the text "ICEninjaNICK" made of of ice?

that'd be too pwnage
pretty much i cant do most of that.
blue uniform i can do probably.. falcon punch, maybe (depends if i find a good picture of it). the most i can do is colorize the fire to be a more whitish blue then the orange. text is possible too.

mcc

Smash Ace
im happy to make one for you, its not like i only do this for people i know (I've never met peto00 before). if you dont have a preference ill probably just make you one with a random smash character i find a good picture of. i'm willing to try to find almsot anything to put on it, so just go ahead and ask (don't feel limited to smash chracters either).

just have fun with my sig. you can even make it a picture of a penguin you drew on paint or something :psycho:

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
I'm goin to make.... a Maple banner.... for Smashboards......

But first, the Deep NorCal banner.

Sheridan, Frotaz, Focksrore, ShadowBeeTeeZeeOh, Mikkuz, PHD,

get ready for teh sexiness.

After finals, I got one in half an hour

Top Bottom