• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Johns Biweeklies Brawl CANCELLED!!!!

GuruKid

Smash Ace
I be going to this shiz. Can't bring a TV, but will bring a Wii.

YOU CAN ONLY CAMP THE LEDGE FOR 10 SECONDS ... IF THERES A PROBLEM THEY WILL CALL ME OVER AND I WILL WATCH THE REST OF THE MATCH I WILL ALSO HAVE ANOTHER JUDGE IN CASE I'M BUSY
Eat that, Planking Metas! :laugh:

Eggm

Smash Hero
This sucks would be a perfect date between no johns and spoc for tristate to keep non rusty for mango. :( I'd rather every single biweekly be both games so theres not huge gaps inbetween your tournaments since your like the only one in the tristate who hosts besides scar like once every 2.5 months.

Alukard

Smash Hero
dam yo ... u guys are messing up my buisness seriously ... wat are u guys doing ... keep ur comments to urselves or bash brawl in the melee thread ... but please i obviously posted this intending to get a turnout ... its my job

JEEZ

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I was actually gonna enter my first no-johns melee tournament but i guess it'll be brawl o_o.

Welll anyone wanna team with my sexy barwl marth? Someone good <_<

Wait....How do i get to the venue? >_>

Alukard

Smash Hero
I was actually gonna enter my first no-johns melee tournament but i guess it'll be brawl o_o.

Welll anyone wanna team with my sexy barwl marth? Someone good <_<

Wait....How do i get to the venue? >_>
pennstation train to secaucus then another to nanuet ... its not expensive at all ... but yea ... i haven't gone to the venue by public trans yet ... i'm sry ... but hax zro and djn all have ... mayb they can help everyone out by posting some directions

also ... this weekend is melee ... the 4th is brawl ... so u should come through this weekend as well then

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
pennstation train to secaucus then another to nanuet ... its not expensive at all ... but yea ... i haven't gone to the venue by public trans yet ... i'm sry ... but hax zro and djn all have ... mayb they can help everyone out by posting some directions

also ... this weekend is melee ... the 4th is brawl ... so u should come through this weekend as well then

I can't come this weekend. No money ]: and i had plans.

But yeah directions and prices would be nice.

But if i come the 4th i need a teammate someone team with me >O

Eggm

Smash Hero
dam yo ... u guys are messing up my buisness seriously ... wat are u guys doing ... keep ur comments to urselves or bash brawl in the melee thread ... but please i obviously posted this intending to get a turnout ... its my job

JEEZ
I wasn't bashing brawl. I was just thinking it'd be better for everyone brawl and melee players alike if every biweekly had both games. That way some people who play one or the other might enter the other while its there anyway and you could get better turnouts for both games this way. Also no one whether they are playing brawl or melee wants to wait 1 month inbetween events (alternating each biweekly between games) to play again. It was just a suggestion.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I wasn't bashing brawl. I was just thinking it'd be better for everyone brawl and melee players alike if every biweekly had both games. That way some people who play one or the other might enter the other while its there anyway and you could get better turnouts for both games this way. Also no one whether they are playing brawl or melee wants to wait 1 month inbetween events (alternating each biweekly between games) to play again. It was just a suggestion.
As in both games running a tournament at the same time?

If thats what you meant, it would be really hard to get enough TVs for both events at the same time, for starters.

Its better to run 2 different events at a different time and run them well.

Then to run 2 different events at the same time and run them bad.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Also no one whether they are playing brawl or melee wants to wait 1 month inbetween events (alternating each biweekly between games) to play again.
Read this until it sinks in

the Brawl biweeklies are just running on the weekends that are between the Melee biweeklies.
<3 eggmaster even though only I have mastery of Yoshi's precursors.

Alukard

Smash Hero

Read this until it sinks in

<3 eggmaster even though only I have mastery of Yoshi's precursors.

thank you lol

this weekend is melee .. next weekend is brawl... the only reason i didn't put them together is because we barely have enough tvs for melee as is ... and worse for brawl because half of them dont post ... and probably will just show up last minute

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
thank you lol

this weekend is melee .. next weekend is brawl... the only reason i didn't put them together is because we barely have enough tvs for melee as is ... and worse for brawl because half of them dont post ... and probably will just show up last minute
I feel unloved because I wasn't quoted.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I feel unloved because I wasn't quoted.

u are very much loved lol

and if people bring a melee set up u can have it there ... just to let ya know tho ... u have to pay the venue to get in even if u are just going to play melee friendlies

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
u are very much loved lol

and if people bring a melee set up u can have it there ... just to let ya know tho ... u have to pay the venue to get in even if u are just going to play melee friendlies

And yea I'm aware.

I'll probably attend one of these if I find a teammate at least =D.

Alukard

Smash Hero

And yea I'm aware.

I'll probably attend one of these if I find a teammate at least =D.
nice ... altho i'd say just attend the melee ones unless u are trying to play brawl ... but i mean i hope all of these go well =]

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
nice ... altho i'd say just attend the melee ones unless u are trying to play brawl ... but i mean i hope all of these go well =]
LOL

Well there are some brawl players I wouldn't mind hanging out with anyway so whatever.

In any case I don't think I can freely decide which one to go to so I'll just go to whichever one I'm free for.

:bee:

Snakeee - Your avatar got a mean game face on LOL.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
If you post this tournament on AiB, Alukard, you'll get much more heads going.

For whatever reason, many Brawl peeps don't post or visit here... they only lurk over there. :ohwell:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
hahaha hahahaha hahahahahaha
it finally happened!

na jk its all cool

cant go though...

though for the rules and regulations, i dont mind if ppl copy some of my stuff, but atleast read through what you copy and make it fit your own tourney -_-
the rules and regulations have mentioing of ECRC2 and stuff...

Alukard

Smash Hero
hahaha hahahaha hahahahahaha
it finally happened!

na jk its all cool

cant go though...

though for the rules and regulations, i dont mind if ppl copy some of my stuff, but atleast read through what you copy and make it fit your own tourney -_-
the rules and regulations have mentioing of ECRC2 and stuff...
someone definitely fwded me those rules ... so yea sry >.>

Top Bottom