• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Johns Biweeklies Brawl CANCELLED!!!!

guilt

Smash Rookie
For the people in nyc who still need train direction u want to take the A C E 1 2 3 train to penn station and take the NJCL to long beach and get off at
Frank R Lautenberg Secaucus go to the lower level and transfer to the PASC direction spring valley and get off Nanuet suggestion if
U want to make it on time keep in mind it take an hour to nanuet from frank R lautenberg so leave early and if u have it take a cab when u
Get off because it takes 23 mins on foot to get there if ur walkin when u get off take the place number down and call them for directions

Alukard

Smash Hero
For the people in nyc who still need train direction u want to take the A C E 1 2 3 train to penn station and take the NJCL to long beach and get off at
Frank R Lautenberg Secaucus go to the lower level and transfer to the PASC direction spring valley and get off Nanuet suggestion if
U want to make it on time keep in mind it take an hour to nanuet from frank R lautenberg so leave early and if u have it take a cab when u
Get off because it takes 23 mins on foot to get there if ur walkin when u get off take the place number down and call them for directions
wow ... thank you

guilt

Smash Rookie
I might go for brawl but beetle juice is the one who. Got me into it

GuruKid

Smash Ace

Sounds like one long trip, but like the name of this tourney says... No Johns. :p

Doing as much as I can to advertise this on AiB.

Alukard

Smash Hero
alright cool =]

i just want to have enough people and not have to worry about too low of a turnout

Alukard

Smash Hero
1st blacka (olimar/GnW/ICz)
2nd zro (kirby)
3rd ryko (snake/ike)
4th doc (snake)

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Tournament was indeed awesome. Good **** hosting this, Alukard.

KFC and the ride back were TOO hilarious. Looking forward to the next one.

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
Hey sexys, This week my house is open to people who i know lol...for some melee/brawl I'm specifically inviting Alukard, g$, jman, haz(if he wants to make the trip) if you want to come along let me know through aim Messi indamind

For jman and Alu i know the trip for the BX ****ing blows, So you two are more then welcome to spend the night i have plenty of room.

Oh and i have two set ups so just BYOC

ONE MORE THING

HEY JMAN Where are you going?! xD

HyperEnergy

Smash Journeyman
Hm, I'm hoping I can come to this and if I can, I'll probably bring 2 TVs and a Wii. =)

Also...

* Again, badges will be given to everyone who pays the venue fee, and will be checked every time you enter and leave the venue. (I'm sorry about being strict on this, but I need to make sure I collect all venue fees to pay for the venue)
I'm expecting to get a badge at this if I do come. :laugh:

Alukard

Smash Hero
Hm, I'm hoping I can come to this and if I can, I'll probably bring 2 TVs and a Wii. =)

Also...

I'm expecting to get a badge at this if I do come. :laugh:
o man ... i didn't notice that was there i asked alex a while ago if i could copy and paste his rules from apex and he said ok ... but i didn't see that to change it lolol ... i'm sry but there isn't going to be that many people that we need name tags lol

but bringing ur tvs would be amazing =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok ... so we have a problem people ... this might not be able to be at fair lawn nj ... because of the reason i stopped hosting at this venue b4 ... its too too expensive and isn't that great ... so if u guys dont mind me hosting a brawl AND melee tourney on this same date at nanuet ny ... then that would be 100x better for everyone ... PLEASE everyone respond to this asap

thank you =]

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
ok ... so we have a problem people ... this might not be able to be at fair lawn nj ... because of the reason i stopped hosting at this venue b4 ... its too too expensive and isn't that great ... so if u guys dont mind me hosting a brawl AND melee tourney on this same date at nanuet ny ... then that would be 100x better for everyone ... PLEASE everyone respond to this asap

thank you =]
**** thats a huge difference from were i live..**** man fairlawn would be so much better for me and freinds.

Top Bottom