• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
2 Year Thread Anniversary

Hey guys, its been 2 years since I made this thread. Time passes by so fast. Still pissed I even had to make it when we had our old thread. Jfox wtf wrong with you for that bull****, smh.

Thanks for visiting and posting players. This is the most looked at thread in Regional Zones I believe and due to you guys it has helped us keep active tournies in our area populated and together for the past 2 years.

Thanks bunches for it and your interest in smash. Hope to see you guys at upcoming tournies and especially Apex.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Allyot I challenge you to a $100 Falcon ditto mm. ***** *** piece of **** ****ing ***** *****. I'll **** on your scrubby ****ty falcon.

Keitaro

That sounds pretty hype Ally but it would look even sexier if it was upped to $100. You're the only Snake that can take him down!

Keitaro

There may have been a different timezone but even so that's still 3 or 4 am. Also wtf at that stream. Tournament looked fun though.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Plenty of things, ol' chum!

- RoM4
- MLG Providence
- Someone having a birthday
- Probably some trees producing oxygen
- Lastly and most surely...

Somewhere out there, someone is eating a fat sandwich.
Yum.

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
anybody want to buy a used GC controller for $15? everything is good except the c stick (yellow thing) bottom thing is sort of chipped (not sure how to explain it, not the stick itself, the bottom circle i guess?) yeah, i need money for apex ):

heres what i mean

nah jk srsly

$15 D:

offical nintendo brand

vinnie

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
he is annoying as **** to fight lmao

my whole offensive portion of my team are the tallest characters and trying to hit this little thing jumping around is aggrivating

Allied

Smash Master
YOYOYOYO sup babies, i'll be back nov30th

also DENTI aka the olimar who learned from me aka i'm better than him aka he needs help so he asks ME

needs a teammate for apex, if anyone whos **** wants to team with him let me know

he can't post hes banned

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Only two brawl tourneys on LI.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=313250 Brawl it out hosted by Dulor(mk banned) has both doubles and singles. At East northport play N trade and you can bring your own tvs.

Then there is a brawl tourney at a Play N trade in plain view. They usually have laggy tvs, but they are allowing for people to bring their own tvs. You should be able to find info on it on facebook.

Otherwise HYPE for poly. :luigi2:

Top Bottom