• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I love rumors :p

Edit: Wtf is that **** on the top of smashboards? I thought it was an MLG stream but when I click play I get ad after ad after ad.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
;[ i didint used to say words like "gay" and raype" until i got into the smash community lol it used to offend me a lot , but like weak creatures we all develop the native tounges. in hyped up matches i dont think no ammount of lecture and concious self control will make a big crowd watch their mouths tho. but you can make a diffrence obviously if you stop, maybe ur friend will and so on

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
.. Did i actually just see some sexy *** asian *****es?

WHAT A FIND.

EDIT: Also, I have one spot open in my car for KTAR 6. If you live within 20 minutes from where I live and you need a ride, tell me. My mom says she has no problem giving the ride. No gas money :p (Maybe $5 at the most depending on the situation, but that decision is based on me)

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
remix if u drive u should come over and we will head to ktar after that. nairo/adhd can too xD

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
I don't drive. But my mom offered to take me this time rather than having me have to find a carpool which is nice. She also said she wouldn't mind picking anyone up under the conditions i listed before.

I just said me rather than saying my mother due to laziness and it being a habit. I obviously don't drive though.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
we are not doing in person registration

as far as paypal we chose checkout cause its safer + takes out less money for tax purposes.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ok thanks :)

Also to let you know...with Googlecheckout it has some awesome features like automatic refund incase you cannot go it refunds to your account immediately. I have tested it and refunded myself 20 mins after I paid and it was seemless.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
I'll be practicing this week remix but I'm on LI so unless you go to Deven's smashfest on friday before imperial era it may be hard for us to meet up :/

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
its so lame that ktar got removed from the top of smashboards. good thing keit is established.

**** AZ

Top Bottom