• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ADHD

Smash Hero
So far my carpool stands as:
Nairo
Remix
Gunblade (possibly)
and NAKAT.

I'm assuming that Remix will be at Nairo's house saturday morning and I will post a set time for everyone to be ready later. Gas shall be 10$.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Word cable?! If ur going, I'm there in a heartbeat lol! False was also looking for a ride so we out, Ill c if papa bleachigo can come, malcom was lookin for a ride too!

:phone:

ADHD

Smash Hero
if gunblade cant go can pwii take his spot in the carpool? also il tell remix my address nao
Yes, but I'd prefer that if possible NAKAT and pwii get picked up as a pair. I don't mind dropping of ppl at their respective house but picking them up would make things easier this way.

Also, I might make gas 12$.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
uh guys. Whos going to LIRR?? whoevers going please hit up my cell or inbox me on smashboards and lemme know if you can gimme a ride or know someone who can gimme a ride. thanks.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I need people to tell me their addresses or else I can't pick anyone up.. and where is everyone gonna be in the morning?

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Hype for LIRR. Doesn't seem like I'm teaming with anyone so commentary for me. Make sure you jump on the stream TV so I can be as biased as ****ing possible toward my region. ^_^

xXGeeXx

Smash Cadet
this was my first offline tourney &it turned out to be really fun :] cant wait for the next tourney in LI/Queens

Top Bottom