• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
You guys just salty that ADHD is right and we aren't real people.

The purpose of this post is to increase my post count. Wanna beat Inui's one day.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
College? lol

I don't want to feel dependent on this game, as I might have been two years ago. Kind of want to move on and be a real person after this summer.
This just in. If you play smash, you aren't a person.
You guys just salty that ADHD is right and we aren't real people.

The purpose of this post is to increase my post count. Wanna beat Inui's one day.
You have a long way to go my friend.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
College? lol

I don't want to feel dependent on this game, as I might have been two years ago. Kind of want to move on and be a real person after this summer.
College gets boring fast Wyatt and I use this game as a part of a way to have fun on a Saturday once or twice a month. You will feel a need to have a break after weeks of tests/studying and desire to brawl at a tourney.

I get good grades and have two semesters to go before I get my degree in Secondary Chemistry Education from Umbc. It's pretty easy for me to balance brawl/school/work/etc...

And what college you going to?

NAKAT

Smash Champion
College gets boring fast Wyatt and I use this game as a part of a way to have fun on a Saturday once or twice a month. You will feel a need to have a break after weeks of tests/studying and desire to brawl at a tourney.

I get good grades and have two semesters to go before I get my degree in Secondary Chemistry Education from Umbc. It's pretty easy for me to balance brawl/school/work/etc...

And what college you going to?
I didn't see that post thanks :3.

Keitaro

Seagull is right. I might not go to tournies during the semester but I always have time to play and I'm usually dying to play.

Being in school makes me wanna play smash even more.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
You guys should be caring less about ADHD's lack of common sense and time management skills and care more about my birthday being tomorrow. :D

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
well let the adhd do what he wants to do.
I mean the community is fun and everything but if he wants to make a decision and move on to the college lifestyle, go ahead.

Suspect

Smash Hero
lol

Marlinpie, the guy in the left in the pic

he beat both those guys actually I think, guy in the middle is Josh Wong

MvC3 is boring and I hate it, but marlin makes it very entertaining to watch

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
zucco lost 2 sets to josh wong in grand finals after beating marlin pie 3-2 in winners finals

both sets went to game 5. theyre on youtube

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Lmao, I was waiting for a Diem MM challenge after reading Suspect's post. Too good.

So! I'm selling a wireless 360 headset for $30. It is in perfect condition (used literally 1 time after opening) and is fully operational. It's a convenient little earpiece with good quality and connects wirelessly to the 360 with the push of a button.
http://www.gadgetvenue.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Halo-Headset-300x181.jpg

If anyone would like to buy it, I would have frank bring it to Vinnie's tournament tomorrow.
Let me know!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Important news.

BIG M AKA BIG MAMA AKA BIG MADDEN has clicked "attending" on the facebook page for my tourney. HYYYYYPE

Keitaro

Noo Shippo :( Id text you but soon after I got your number I got a new phone and lost it. Ill bother ya on aim or facebook soon.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Lmao, I was waiting for a Diem MM challenge after reading Suspect's post. Too good.

So! I'm selling a wireless 360 headset for $30. It is in perfect condition (used literally 1 time after opening) and is fully operational. It's a convenient little earpiece with good quality and connects wirelessly to the 360 with the push of a button.

If anyone would like to buy it, I would have frank bring it to Vinnie's tournament tomorrow.
Let me know!
I'll buy it, since my mic just broke into pieces yesterday. Can you wait till Ktar if you or fred go? I'll send the money with Nairo. (unless gunblade goes to something soon, i can send it with him but nairo's next tourney is ktar) If you can't wait, it's fine. Theres always ebay :3

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I'll buy it, since my mic just broke into pieces yesterday. Can you wait till Ktar if you or fred go? I'll send the money with Nairo. (unless gunblade goes to something soon, i can send it with him but nairo's next tourney is ktar) If you can't wait, it's fine. Theres always ebay :3
Oh, sure! I'll try to make sure Fred goes!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
This just in. If you play smash, you aren't a person.
LOL! Guess the community isin't real lolo

Let me know!
Idk man, i don't trust u.

Also Leap of Faith lol, adhd can quit cause he lost to me. HA! Zucco, atomsk, now adhd can quit.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Reference post: Vinnie's wins

Wins:
Snivy
C4!?
John12346
Sails
Bizkitx2
Kool-aid
Pelca
Atomsk's diddy/wolf/lucario