• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Rankings discussion tonight or tomorrow night?

Also ranking pic is gonna be Yu Yu. Choose your character quickly before I make you Kuwabara.
Good. get the crappy rankings theme out of the way this season so something cool can be used next season.
Don't know anything about YYH or any anime at all
Glad to hear it. Most anime is trash

Zucco

Smash Master
Next season we should do bad Sonic games.

Edit: I wanna be young Genkai. If you cant find a good pic of her for the rankings let me know and ill either help you get one or pick a different character. INUI WILL NOT STEAL MY CHARACTER YO.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
what the **** happend to all the drama.
i smoke some weed and i come here to learn a few new words and i get 0 knowledge.
comon guys!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Next season we should do bad Sonic games.

Edit: I wanna be young Genkai. If you cant find a good pic of her for the rankings let me know and ill either help you get one or pick a different character. INUI WILL NOT STEAL MY CHARACTER YO.
Chill ugly...
It's already been decided that you'll be Kuwabara.

or Seaman.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Trevor's definitely kuwabarra. Yusuke + kuwabarra? Rivalries, c'mon.

Nairo is some twitchy demon thing, prolly lord raizen.

Zucco as the beautiful genkai:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
This will probably be a $500ish trip, in which you will likely not place in the money in either event. Have fun!
I sure did, thanks to my job and somewhat wealthy grandparents allowing me to have the money to spend.

Yu Yu Hakusho man!

Let me be young Genkai.
Jersey Shore

you're Snooki

I'm The Situation

and I'm going to smack you, *****

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
NJ Top 15

1. Inui(obviously the best)
2. Keitaro's left hand
3. Keitaro's right hand(he enters tournaments twice, playing with a Wiimote in each hand)
4. thumbswayup(haha ***** I bet you namesearched this)
5. D1(too cool to be NY)
6. dmbrandon
7. Palpi
8. Melo
9. ADHD
10. Starcock
11. Atomsk
12. NinjaEdd
13. YeHs!
14. M2K's jacket that Inui's cat peed on
15. Pierce

Cable

Smash Lord
Idk who is getting ranked but these should be the characters for everyone
Adhd: Yusuke ( just cuz your 1st)
Atomsk: Kuwabara( you smell like him)
Nairo: Koenma (booty baby)
Inui:Hei(cocky)
Zucco: Young genkai (you already kno)
Nakat: Yoko Kurama ( super fox status)
Cable: Sensui (mayb?)
Doom: Itsuki (look at your hair)
Keitaro : Jin ( your both happy)

Idk who else might get a chance to get ranked

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
That's perfect Cable!!

I got class in the morning till afternoon so rankings pic will be created and up tomorrow night.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Cable got the order right, he just forgot Malcolm.

So, NJ, I can safely say I'm still depressed right now and feeling very bad about a lot of things. I think I have a lot of evil in me and I'm afraid I can't keep it in check. Certain things have been falling apart on me, a lot of stress has been placed on me, I have a lot of expectations forced onto me, I've come to a few very depressing realizations, the most significant influence in my life has been absent for a year now and I don't know when he'll be back and I've been a wreck without him but haven't admitted it yet, and I just can't seem to manage my relationships in general properly.

I was even rude to my darling grandmother who's the sweetest person on Earth right when I came back from Dallas. Something is clearly wrong with me right now. Every person has two wolves inside of them, and I always feed the wolf of light through my actions, but the wolf of darkness has been biting and growling and I don't have the strength to prevent him from feeding anymore.

Sorry to drop some potential drama on you guys. Just felt like sharing with the Smash community I've been a part of for over five years now. I've seen you all either come or go, and this scene means a lot to me. It might be best for me to take my leave soon to prevent me from doing anything I may regret.

Cable

Smash Lord
Malcolm can be kuronue!

Inui take a deep breath and relax life is tough you will get through it, if having situations like that talk to a close friend maybe they can relax you and give you some good advice or at least talk to your grandparents the older folks are wise. Life is tough but dont give up you said your roman catholic so pray to God for help maybe things will come along better. And im guessing your influence is your dad just give him a call about it. Wish you best of luck and plz dnt leave the communnity we need you

Btw I love that wolf thing you said about feeding if you dont mind i might use it as a FB status LOL

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Okay so, my brother-in-law is extremely ill right now. At first he was just sick and unable to work for a while (rheumatoid arthritis + terrible digestive system) but now he's getting really bad to the point where death is possible and they have absolutely no money and live all the way in TX. If I won money at MLG, I was going to give it all to them. I didn't know he was doing so poorly until now.

He is somehow being very positive despite his horrible situation, but I'm not sure what can be done, especially since a lot of the problems are...uh...let's just say these two old companions of mine are involved with odd things, like Paranormal Activity odd. >_>;

Sigh. I hate life. I think I might empty my bank account for them. I do not want my niece to grow up without a father.

Keitaro

Inui try to start off by being extra nice to your grandmother the next couple days. That should hopefully make up for however you acted towards her and even make things better.

Besides that this may have just been a bad weekend for you or something. Don't be so quick to decide to be out the community. I recently had a situation like this where I felt like taking smash out of my life. After 2 weeks I was completely back to normal although I still think sometimes. Just give it some time before you make decisions dude.

About the brother-in-law situation. I'm sorry to hear that, but see if there is anyone else who can help first. You're only a 22 year old in college, I'm sure there's others that can help pay for his medical needs.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Nope, that's the problem; they don't have anyone at all with any money. Out of all of their friends and family, I have the most money and assets by far. They refuse to take it, though. Sigh.

Keitaro, the problem with me staying is that I think I'm going to do something I'll regret at this point. I have too many problems. I'm not saying I'm going to quit or leave forever just yet, but I've invested too much in my Smash friends, be it emotionally, financially, or any other ways, and I've been neglecting my friends from the past that have always treated me well. It's time for me to go back to them, for my own sake.

Keitaro

I have deeply neglected my friends from the past too. I'm very harsh with that type of stuff though so I really don't care much for my relationships with them. It is possible to have the old friends and smash though. For myself, I'd rather not.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
increase venue fee at your tourney by $2 and give all the proceeds to them. it wont be much but im sure an extra $100 will really help, especially the thought behind it

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
*harsch

Also, season's over. Get on with the bloodshed. Rank Malcolm 7th or I'm getting Lord Jerith in here.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I'm dead serious, you should let me light you up Inui.

All the stress will be relieved.

And you can deal with it better.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I will obviously not do that...
good to hear! your brother in law's condition sounds bad but like...yeah. we all have problems and no one asks for handouts like that. i'm kinda surprised cheebs would say that; i know his intentions are good but yeah...

anti if you ever go to tournies blazed, pick dk. **** makes you like the brawl superman. ask eazy.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
good to hear! your brother in law's condition sounds bad but like...yeah. we all have problems and no one asks for handouts like that. i'm kinda surprised cheebs would say that; i know his intentions are good but yeah...

anti if you ever go to tournies blazed, pick dk. **** makes you like the brawl superman. ask eazy.
LMAO.

I'll ****ing ****.

I might do it this week since Meta Knight is banned.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Chibo is a liberal. I'm conservative. Even Derek and Janelle are conservative despite their situation because they don't want handouts and don't agree with forced charity, lol.

I'm dead serious, you should let me light you up Inui.

All the stress will be relieved.

And you can deal with it better.
I'd actually love to. Being drunk actually helped last night. >_>;

LMAO.

I'll ****ing ****.

I might do it this week since Meta Knight is banned.
Ally's drunk DK ***** mikeHAZE in game five of a $20 MM at Dphat's house.

Top Bottom