• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I got a raise today. That cheered me up slightly.

inui, the source of most of your problems seem to come from the problems of everyone around you, you sound like you get yourself so tangled up in things that don't need to affect you, or you get so emotionally attached, that you let it affect you, you just need to take a couple months or so and focus on you, and only you, **** the world and its problems, they can wait

This is actually rather sound advice.

BUT YOU'RE A ****ING FURRY

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yeah you care too much about people.

I only care about my mom.

Everyone else can eat a ****

EDIT : That's why im so happy and care-free :)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Yeah you care too much about people.

I only care about my mom.

Everyone else can eat a ****

EDIT : That's why im so happy and care-free :)
Not exactly the wording I would have used but a good point all the same. Theres only about 10 people I'd do something crazy for, 4 of which I'm very much attracted to. Care more about yourself

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Not exactly the wording I would have used but a good point all the same. Theres only about 10 people I'd do something crazy for, 4 of which I'm very much attracted to. Care more about yourself
Well yeah, i mean't like the only person i wouldn't be able to like function without.

But yeah... lol

Zucco

Smash Master
Inui is gonna kill someone guys, all because I dont like him. Be careful.

Zucco

Smash Master
Never liked you, creepy guy. I finally got out of my shell and lashed out.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Never liked you, creepy guy. Not my fault I finally got out of my shell and lashed out.
Sure it's your fault. I did nothing to deserve coldness and harshness, and you used me instead of being honest first.

You're trash and you're going to pay for it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
dabuz, you're so furry that it HURTS.
Give in already. It's much easier that way.

Zucco

Smash Master
Who stole who's socks? I read it somewhere in another thread.
Inui stole my socks one night I stayed over his house and refused to give them back becuase he was in love with me and is a creep.
Sure it's your fault. I did nothing to deserve coldness and harshness, and you used me instead of being honest first.

You're trash and you're going to pay for it.
You are a nice guy. no wonder people like you.

O wait everyone hates you and puts up with your **** since you wont leave them alone otherwise.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Nothing you say can hurt me at this point, unfortunately for you, Zucco. You've lost that power because I no longer view you as anything but an object of disappointment and hate.

Zucco

Smash Master
Fine by me. Its not like I actually want to talk to you, lol.

Dont kill people while you are gone, like you said you might on aim =). crazy.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It saddens me that those around you are content with you using me and purposely being horrible to me when I didn't do anything to deserve it. Speaks strongly of their characters too. It makes me feel better to know that everyone is scum. I'm scum too, so it's cool. But I'm vindictive and wrathful scum.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
Eh, brief break for now. I have class.

That I'm going to drive to with the car I own with that license I have.

And I can't wait to start working with my boosted pay.

DiP!
all of this, except the class part, was an indirect insult to my laziness when it comes to getting a permit and my booty azz job. =]

Zucco

Smash Master
Its not my fault you dont take no for an answer. Ive been trying to avoid you since day one, but as time went on It just got easier to come out.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Meh, I don't even want to go to class. I have like a 98 in that class anyways and everything is easy to me. My lowest grade is like a 95 right now in one of my four classes. No way I'd be able to focus right now.

Its not my fault you dont take no for an answer. Ive been trying to avoid you since day one, but as time went on It just got easier to come out.
No you haven't, wtf.

Zucco

Smash Master
indeed I have. I would make up excuses for when you told me to go to your house for something, like saying I have to go visit family or that I was busy. I didnt want to be mean and just say no at the time, so I made things up, but I guess that doesnt matter now.

Nice to know I can even make you not go to school!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Inui I'm your friend but you won't team with me, will giving you my socks change your mind? I'm serious based on what I am reading.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You're potentially implying that he was the one to break the threshold, Inui. He's going to enjoy that.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
You guys should really just ignore him if he's so weird/disliked.

Inui you're cool imo.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
You're potentially implying that he was the one to break the threshold, Inui. He's going to enjoy that.
WHY DO PEOPLE LOSE TO YOUR CHARACTER LKAJFSLDJALSKJF

in seriousness tho good **** at mlg.

This thread way too personal. Unsubbing for now.
well **** you too!

lucas, about what you said before, people won't jump in to defend you or attack zucco (not that they shouldn't, he's an ugly little ******** who should be assaulted by bootywarriors), because drama is not interactive, it's just fun to watch. personally idc about all of this because i have my own life to worry about, but i just don't broadcast it on smashboards.

Zucco

Smash Master

Inui you're cool imo.
If only I could, but he would insist on being around me all the time and wouldnt take no for an answer, and now he wants revenge.

lol.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

Inui you're cool imo.
He has ignored him and avoided him. Did you know that Zucco only uses the invisible option on aim to avoid inui and only inui? It's sad it's gotten to the point where Inui bothers him so much he does that. Inui becomes too attached.

It is OBVIOUS AS HELL that Zucco wants Inui out of his life and Inui can't stand it. Zucco doesn't want war. He wants someone out of his life. Inui wants war, on him and me and vinnie, two good friends of Zucco who Zucco actually attempts to contact when hes invisible because we're actually FRIENDS. We're not doing anything wrong. Inui just has to eff off and move on.

Zucco wants what me and wyatt had a while back. We fought, got out of each others lives. no flaming each other. no good convos. just seperation and now, me and wyatt are cool again. maybe they cna be cool in the future if zucco doesnt find it a chore talking to inui.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
In this region:

Inui wants to kill people, Chibo wants to make brawl as boring as possible, Alex wants to have Chibo's rules and KTAR (aka crazy) stages, Keitaro cheats at brawl, and Phil I saw your post before and it was awesome :laugh:

Come on TO's...step your **** up. Especially you Keitaro...****ing cheater.

Top Bottom