• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
JK, I don't smoke :p, some friends have offered me weed lol, is acually sad but it's very common in montclair, everyone smoking weed , I'm a healthy boy that does sports

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
* face palm at these lyrics...

Swim this way we'll dance and we'll play now
It's very easy, come on in! Just take a chance and shake a fin!
Swim along, just join in the song.
A musical for everyone to have a lot of finny fun.

wtf was Tetsuya Nomura thinking >_<
1.: You subjected yourself to this again, why....?
2.: At least the Ursula one was pretty decent. :/

Zucco

Smash Master
anybody driving all the way to Columbus for MLG and have a spot in their carpool? Juice car filled up without me even hearing a word about it...

Zucco

Smash Master
Alright. Much appreciated. I need to go to sleep now though. Still a tad sick and I have to go to school tomorrow.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
anybody driving all the way to Columbus for MLG and have a spot in their carpool? Juice car filled up without me even hearing a word about it...
Got yer permit yet, Zucco?

Oh.

Nope! That's why i'm still using this sig. Silly me!

Allied

Smash Master
Guy is pretty fun! I like all 3 new Alpha characters. I don't get why Justin Wong thinks Adon is bad.
Dude i wanna get that game so badddd

>_>!!

I'm gonna Master and Do the trials for guy once a day until my precision in amazing

Then i'm gonna go online and get G1 again

then i'm tournament status

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Do his trials from each side of the screen imo. My execution on player 2 side has gotten better, but i'm horrible on player 1 side. Definitely learn Plinking. It makes it easier to link his c.shorts, which is required for one of his trials. But also hit training mode, trials don't show you everything. I love how difficult this game is.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Zucco ask Keitaro so far its only me and him in the car iirc
Me, you, Chibo I think, and someone else I completely forgot already. Still have to see if I can get my mom's van for this. If so I'll be sure to help Zucco out.

The only thing is I don't plan on driving far to pick anyone up. If anyone is more than 15 minutes out of the way for my driving I WILL NOT be picking them up. They need to get to me.

I already had to drive 7 hours to get home from Pound because of dropping people off home when the ride was only supposed to be 3.5 hours. That's 3 1/2 extra hours of driving that no money could pay for imo. Plus I got home @ 3 in the morning with class the next morning.

If I take people home after the already 8 hour drive it'll probably take me 12 hours to get home or more. **** that lol! I'll make a thread after the van is confirmed.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
ummm if i get my job and my dad says yes i might be able to go to Ohio. if so how much does it cost to go by plane and if any1 wants to give me a ride how much would it cost for gas there and back.

i really want to go and rep NJ/NY since u bozo's dont do it good enough. i also have like i thousand mm's i have to do from that AIB **** talk.

and btw that was me ikon who posted that ally vid lmfao. hes ****ing crazy

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
How much gas $ should be charged for a 16 to 18 hour round trip drive...hmm....

Obviously much cheaper than a plane though.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
How much gas $ should be charged for a 16 to 18 hour round trip drive...hmm....

Obviously much cheaper than a plane though.
well wood i be able to get in :D its understandable if i cant tho i just need to come to this. i dont mind buying a plane ticket i just wanna go. every1 said it was fun

also were do i go to buy tickets if u cant drive

PRiDE

Smash Lord
@Pride: You were working on full completion for...some reason? Bonus ending?
Because when I first played them I never completed them or did em' on PRoUD mode... SO I as a person don't feel complete until I finish my fav series 100% I already beat em' all on proud mode just going back to finish now.. Still 358/2 is by far my fav of the series.

Oh and Axel def has the hots for Roxas and vice versa.. I <3 that little love triangle.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ummm if i get my job and my dad says yes i might be able to go to Ohio. if so how much does it cost to go by plane and if any1 wants to give me a ride how much would it cost for gas there and back.

i really want to go and rep NJ/NY since u bozo's dont do it good enough. i also have like i thousand mm's i have to do from that AIB **** talk.

and btw that was me ikon who posted that ally vid lmfao. hes ****ing crazy
you cant MM at mlg, you would hate it lol. but u can in the hotel.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Because when I first played them I never completed them or did em' on PRoUD mode... SO I as a person don't feel complete until I finish my fav series 100% I already beat em' all on proud mode just going back to finish now.. Still 358/2 is by far my fav of the series.

Oh and Axel def has the hots for Roxas and vice versa.. I <3 that little love triangle.
Real men beat KH games on Proud mode on the first playthrough.

Top Bottom