• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm auto calling Kamina for Lagaan and the airbender for Avatar. NOTHING YA'LL CAN DO!!

Thats if I get ranked of course.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I think the airbender has a name Keitaro its called AANG

LOL

Is it possible I get a honorable mention? If not its ok :)

Keitaro

If we do honorable mentions this season, it'll be in order of players who made the best accomplishments but not enough to get ranked, or players who did amazing but didn't attend enough tournies. Something along those lines. It would also be very very hard to get on it so I don't think you'd be on it Strife. Our region is just too good.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I know I havent done anything I just wanna feel special :)

I know how it works so dont worry I am not trying to change it up. One day I'll be there. Maybe I'll have a kid with crismas and have them **** all of you.

Keitaro

This is a hard season to get ranked in.

Good **** to all the players being active this season, mainly for the good showings at COT 5, KTAR 5, and Pray and Trade. You guys the best <3

Rankings discussion need to be done this week aka asap.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I'm not very busy today. I'm busy after 12 noon tomorrow. Wednesday I'm quite busy all day. Thursday I'm busy after 12 noon. Friday I have a surgery and won't be on all day :(.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
U should all do them today or tomorrow if there's time!! Vinnie ur having surgery!? I had one 3 months ago, it rlly sucks at first but just keep asking the doctors for pain drugs and the pane goes away complete and it'll make u high lol, oh and when they tell u to count to 10, U wont make it pass 3 XD

Keitaro

Dphat and DMG wanna go
I suck at doing any type of bothering or begging that other hosts do *glares around not too far* :awesome:

But if they are interested tell them to hit up the KTAR thread or contact me if they need anything. I'd get them free venue fee.

Keitaro

When are we going to talk about rankings? o_o
I'm itching to talk about it soon. Wanna get this over with.

Vinnie, you didn't respond to my question from yesterday :c What nights are you free? You said you aren't free after noon on somedays but does that mean from noon till hellbedtime?

I say Rankings Discussion tomorrow night at 10:30. I don't get out of work till 10.

iRJi

Smash Champion
I'm itching to talk about it soon. Wanna get this over with.

Vinnie, you didn't respond to my question from yesterday :c What nights are you free? You said you aren't free after noon on somedays but does that mean from noon till hellbedtime?

I say Rankings Discussion tomorrow night at 10:30. I don't get out of work till 10.
I am fine with that, you will just need to remind me with a text when everyone is getting on. I have work tomorrow, and normally that drains my attention span x__x

Keitaro

I need some Gurren Lagann pics for rankings.

I already have a Kamina, Viral, and Yoko pic. I need Nia, Simon, and some others.

Please post some pics if you can find any.

Top Bottom