• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Let M2K do what he wants. I really doubt what he did is gonna change anything in the long run.

I have no idea who Sade is but I've heard from people she's cute.
I've spoken to M2K alot recently after the COT drama so I actually care about the consequences he may get from doing this. I don't want him to get banned from tournies because of his irresponsible decisions.

Not saying what he did was bad, but he should know what can happen from doing that.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I've spoken to M2K alot recently after the COT drama so I actually care about the consequences he may get from doing this. I don't want him to get banned from tournies because of his irresponsible decisions.

Not saying what he did was bad, but he should know what can happen from doing that.
what exactly happened anyway? did he rly go ganon and lucario and lose? did he get first seed in pools? did anyone get screwed over cause of this result? did sade forfeit the games because of it? some say she did.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
what exactly happened anyway? did he rly go ganon and lucario and lose? did he get first seed in pools? did anyone get screwed over cause of this result? did sade forfeit the games because of it? some say she did.
Yeah, M2K went Ganon and Lucario vs Sade and lost 0-2. Sade then said to let M2K win the set 2-0 because she didn't wanna screw pool results.

Sade ended up beating Kirin anyway so regardless she made it out of pools even without M2K's help.

Also M2K still got first seed in the pool I believe.

DellSmashman

Smash Cadet
Yeah, M2K went Ganon and Lucario vs Sade and lost 0-2. Sade then said to let M2K win the set 2-0 because she didn't wanna screw pool results.

Sade ended up beating Kirin anyway so regardless she made it out of pools even without M2K's help.

Also M2K still got first seed in the pool I believe.
They actually went to game 3. The TO's didn't allow M2K to win the set because that would be considered bracket manipulation. I did hear of what M2K did screw over Kirin's pools bracket, causing him to not make it out. He might receive a yellow card though.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Ally went in. Though I was hoping Polt would go in before NR. NR and Seibrik just not performing as well as I would have hoped. NY/NJ > FL.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
ADHD sucks

@ Wedge, who's better then X?

apparently seibrik still sucks when he leaves FL, as long as that tourney pays its winners :troll:
*dying*

I had to take Seibrik out my top 5 MK favs after yesterday, SK, Haze and X all went stunt 101 on him, oh well :017:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Poltergust da best.

Although when I was watching him play Havok in crews, I started thinking that he wasn't gonna get the last stock off. Havok figured it out, but then made such an awful, awful decision and got killed for it.

Crews were so lol.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Seibrik's main gets ***** by _X_ .
Ally goes a secondary and 3 stocks _X_ with only using one bite all match, which is the tool in that matchup that makes it impossible for sonic to approach, and Ally knows it.
And people still say _X_ is the best sonic.
Afk.
:093:

:phone:
Espy is waaaay better than _X_, and I've been trying to get people to realize this for years.
And I suspect some other players might be as well, but they've all been relatively inactive lately.
Espy is indeed better, but I can't see why you care about something so stupid as to persuade anyone's opinion at all, let alone for "years".

Nobody really cares about Sonic.
In terms of brawl I think very few care about any character in particular unless it's MK whining.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Theres not a best sonic in my opinion.
Also PR THEME PLS, like we gotta agree on somtin!! otherwise it is jsut going go like last time.
Mah man chibo still trash talking me on my back lol, it is cool, randoms are to dumb to realize u were putting urself on blast lol, trying to say ur above my skill lol, I know I could prob drop 3 spots on the pr for loosing to chibo but come on lol, its been Months, ur still feeling urself on that pools match win wtf lol, who cares lol, besides it was hilarious seeing link put some work on u so no hard feelings lmao.

Yeah cot5 was the worst, ktar had a bigger turnout, yo where u at, making it 2 days, making everyone pay hotel fees, yo get outta here, i saw at least 10 econo lodges in the way, we stopped at one of them that was IN FRONT of the venue thinking that was the one we booked, we were mistaken but apparently there were rooms available and I wouldnt had MINDED paying a few more extra bucks, but it was too late cause i had already booked one 30 MINUTES ****ing away. I hope ur jacking off that 30 dollar venue, I would registrated online if i COULD ONLY TRUST U, i swear u were about to cause another "money back" rant when u suddenly changed the venue . I payed 5 dollar venue last time i was at that getto as mall so enjoy ur money, also PLS put some actual paper toilet on the venue, U PUT NAPKINS, WTF, I feel sorry for whoever stayed locked there all night, yeah this is why i hated cot and these reasons are legit lol, and I have a carpool that will agree with me on this matter, ur event got saved cause of the upsets that hyped ppl up lol otherwise u would"ve gotten destroyed as a host, pls take some tips form alex strife, NO CHIBO, NO ONE IS GOING GO TO SOUTH JERSEY EVENTS, so come up here.

Beat nakat in some mid tier 5 ppl trney with a 1 dollar pot when he beat u in 30 mms, OH I beat nakat in a 1 dollar mid tier event and upload, chibo at least upload all the other times u lost pls.

STAY FREE CHIBO SEMPAI!!

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Theres not a best sonic in my opinion.
Also PR THEME PLS, like we gotta agree on somtin!! otherwise it is jsut going go like last time.
Mah man chibo still trash talking me on my back lol, it is cool, randoms are to dumb to realize u were putting urself on blast lol, trying to say ur above my skill lol, I know I could prob drop 3 spots on the pr for loosing to chibo but come on lol, its been Months, ur still feeling urself on that pools match win wtf lol, who cares lol, besides it was hilarious seeing link put some work on u so no hard feelings lmao.

Yeah cot5 was the worst, ktar had a bigger turnout, yo where u at, making it 2 days, making everyone pay hotel fees, yo get outta here, i saw at least 10 econo lodges in the way, we stopped at one of them that was IN FRONT of the venue thinking that was the one we booked, we were mistaken but apparently there were rooms available and I wouldnt had MINDED paying a few more extra bucks, but it was too late cause i had already booked one 30 MINUTES ****ing away. I hope ur jacking off that 30 dollar venue, I would registrated online if i COULD ONLY TRUST U, i swear u were about to cause another "money back" rant when u suddenly changed the venue . I payed 5 dollar venue last time i was at that getto as mall so enjoy ur money, also PLS put some actual paper toilet on the venue, U PUT NAPKINS, WTF, I feel sorry for whoever stayed locked there all night, yeah this is why i hated cot and these reasons are legit lol, and I have a carpool that will agree with me on this matter, ur event got saved cause of the upsets that hyped ppl up lol otherwise u would"ve gotten destroyed as a host, pls take some tips form alex strife, NO CHIBO, NO ONE IS GOING GO TO SOUTH JERSEY EVENTS, so come up here.

Beat nakat in some mid tier 5 ppl trney with a 1 dollar pot when he beat u in 30 mms, OH I beat nakat in a 1 dollar mid tier event and upload, chibo at least upload all the other times u lost pls.

STAY FREE CHIBO SEMPAI!!
Oscar....godlike wow...real talk I agree with all of this though. The Link picture left me speechless ***** you went for blood. Back to the hood

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
You most likely wouldn't care, and I honestly wouldn't either if people would stop spamming comments on youtube videos and in threads on the sonic boards about how X is "the best sonic". Otherwise, i'd care less.

Well, enjoy debating people about a silly topic. I'll leave you to it, sir.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
how about we just dont do rankings?

crazy, I know.
But...but then there wouldn't be a cool picture with people's names on it!

I vote for:

-Types of Metroids (Infant, Mature, Tallon, Dark, Alpha, Gamma, Zeta, Omega, Metroid Prime, Prime) #sryijustlikemetroidalot
-Gundam
-Starcraft 2 units

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Pwii da bess chibo got hit by the train Pwii was running there
I told my ppl, just wait until i get my hands on a computer. My train goes hard Lol

how about we just dont do rankings?

crazy, I know.
The world would explode, inui beat trela, MAH BOY IS GETTING RANKED AFTER ALL

But...but then there wouldn't be a cool picture with people's names on it!

I vote for:

-Types of Metroids (Infant, Mature, Tallon, Dark, Alpha, Gamma, Zeta, Omega, Metroid Prime, Prime) #sryijustlikemetroidalot
-Gundam
-Starcraft 2 units

I think we should do rankings, but only rank whoever Rookie considers to be "godlike."

Real Talk.
Real talk, this lol.

Also this is my last time getting ranked in the region, so would it be to much to ASK if it's a gurren LAGGAN IMAGE RANKING THEME, and put me as simon, WOULD IT BE TOO MUCH TO ASK!!!!! :urg:

Top Bottom