• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Hey NY/NJ people, I'm NY/NJ now until I go to college and then I'll be New York State.

Woo.

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
Pwii, I can get you too.

Current carpool: Nairo, Pwii

I have two more seats open.
Delta I'm not 100% sure I could come but could you possibly provide a ride, when I can confirm? I have no problem compensating you for gas money/ and other stuff. I live in west orange.

edit: however it's too far out of your way it's cool

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Anyone willing to give me old games in exchange for rides to events can always do so.

Dr. Brawl- What was the address of the play n trade that your event was at?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Delta I'm not 100% sure I could come but could you possibly provide a ride, when I can confirm? I have no problem compensating you for gas money/ and other stuff. I live in west orange.

edit: however it's too far out of your way it's cool
You're a little far out of the way, past the venue actually, BUT if you can go and you can't find another ride, I WILL take you.

Jband also messaged me for a car spot, so my car pool for now is:

Nairo, Pwii, Jband, Dr.Brawl (Tentatively)

If all of you could message me your addresses and phone numbers so I can get my directions ready and get a gas money estimate quickly, that'd be great. Remember that I'm also giving a discount to whoever brings stuff for the venue. (exact amount is to be decided).

Also note that I like to be at events early, so I will be leaving my house EARLY to get all of you and I will be at your houses EARLY. So wake up and be ready. EARLY.

:)

Top Bottom