• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yo **** Fox News!!!! I was so happy when cablevision took the channel off this weekend but now its back. It can be addicting but its so ********.
Whoa whoa whoa now.

Fox plays new episodes of House. My Mondays are incomplete if I do not see the new House episode.

And Zucco's right, the thread was better with the picture spam.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Whoa whoa whoa now.

Fox plays new episodes of House. My Mondays are incomplete if I do not see the new House episode.

And Zucco's right, the thread was better with the picture spam.

*sigh* today's youth

this generation worries me
i think our generation will be the first one to have it worse off than the one before them, it's mostly our fault

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
*sigh*

Children. I'm actually with Inui on this one. I mean, I'm all for someone bring up a hilarious topic over politics, when there's the debate hall, but seriously, it beats Pic Spam by a long shot.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
I'm all for...uhm I forgot what it was, the political belief of Aristotle/Socrates(forgot which) which bases all political beliefs on best outcome, with least loss, solving problems from a logical standpoint.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Havok won't lose to TKD again, he's got him downloaded ;)

Atomsk won't win, he only made auto pro bracket because M2K n ADHD are out but he's going to top 8 for sure if he's been taking advantage of the gdlk practice he could of had in Cali, n doesn't drop grabs, hell I'd give him top 5.

I'm really leaning towards ESAM to take this, I think he kinda got lucky v/s Lee but he's not the kind of guy you can even remotely sleep on, if not him then Ally or Lee.

All this is excluding Anti going, who will no doubt take top 5 if not the whole thing this time if he goes DDD v/s Haze :)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
The worst time you trolled me ksiz was when you said you went to Genesis and 2-0ed Tyrant in pools. I freaked and told over a dozen people lol!! I got ***** when the players found out it wasn't true XD

@ Kage: Havok and TKD used to go back and forth till recent. If anything I'd say TKD has Havok downloaded :D

Also Ally has the highest chances of winning imo and Esam is getting top 4 at least.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
WTF, they give you the money and don't just transfer it to your school? That's gay as hell, i wanna spend some federal money, too =(
They send me the checks. they have sent me the check to my house in the past two semesters. the last check before this came in the day before mlg orlando. $1967 baby + selling my books for four classes in 4 weeks = at least 200 more.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
@ Kage: Havok and TKD used to go back and forth till recent. If anything I'd say TKD has Havok downloaded :D

Also Ally has the highest chances of winning imo and Esam is getting top 4 at least.
Nah, Havok will win.
Kelvin, if you're going, I'm extremely frikken hyped now.

Also, you can't just download a player like TKD and win against him. Do you SEE M2k's reign?
Ones the best MK and another's the best Fox, one is clearly more susceptible to a loss.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
They send me the checks. they have sent me the check to my house in the past two semesters. the last check before this came in the day before mlg orlando. $1967 baby + selling my books for four classes in 4 weeks = at least 200 more.
omg kelvin, turn that into the 1st place prize at MLG dallas! u GOT DIZ!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Havok or TKD.

@Keit that dont mean ish.

I beat ADHD 2/3 weeks before MLG.
But he still won and i got 11th lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
FRANK PALLONE DEFEATED ANNA LITTLE IN MY DISTRICT :(

I WILL NEVER BE REPRESENTED IN CONGRESS BY ANYONE I VOTE FOR :(

DEMOCRATIC HOUSE REP AS USUAL, AND STILL TWO DEMOCRATIC SENATORS (BOTH ARE IDIOTS AND ONE OF THEM IS OLDER THAN MY SENILE GRANDFATHER) :(

h8

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Also, TKD is probably a top 3 MK
I feel like you're definitely stretching with this statement, how do you figure? People said that about Nairo because he beasted(and still does) this region but he's not a top 5 MK yet. M2K, Anti, Lee, Havok and Tyrant/Seibrik are the top 5 MKs in my book at this current time... not to mention MK isn't TKDs main. Lets see how he does at MLG Dallas b4 you go that far.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
ew what has seibrik ever done OOS to be a top 5 mk? of course this goes for nairo too. Both of them dont do well in nationals.

Top Bottom