• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Inui - Liquor genious!!

Except at Pound with my $10 liquor bottle of Fleishman's!!

I'll have it again at Pound Inui so you can get revenge.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I'm down for the movie I guess.

Lol whenever I have a trouble with someone I will tell that motha fuka how it is no matter who u are, no fear, the tallest buffed motha fuka can suck my ****, I've never been bullied. I am mexican!!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Did Xiaolin Showdown have an official end or did it just not come back? Cause it was getting good towards the end. Seems things went down hill when they added that ***** Jerome in a basketball episode in the hood D:

iRJi

Smash Champion
Did Xiaolin Showdown have an official end or did it just not come back? Cause it was getting good towards the end. Seems things went down hill when they added that ***** Jerome in a basketball episode in the hood D:
It had an ending.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I thought the ending was when the *****h form brasil was named like the leader of the team... the bald one got made but respected him after he traveled in the past

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
It had an ending. Was gay though. Raimundo got named Leader and then they looked out of the home and like every enemy they ever faced was there waiting to fight. Was pretty lame but Chase Young is kool.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
That's kind of annoying, time to find the episode and watch it, I wanna see it again.

Also, I'm going to do it out of spite!

Sharky

Smash Master
Disagree, Ether. What we really needed here was a steady venue without a high fee in an accessible location. Only issue at the E-Spot is the fact that parking is difficult there, but look at all the perks it has.

• easily accessible for NY AND NJ smashers
  • lots of food options right nearby and drinks in the venue
  • lots of setups and plenty of space for 40-70 person tournaments
  • livestream capability
  • $5 VENUE FEE plus discounts for setups
why did VC7 have a $10 venue then? =(

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Your teacher is a smart person.
Yeah, but not about political issues.

Those interviews were trash.
Very much agreed
You sound like a walking ***** moment.

Your teacher is a smart person.

I couldn't agree more.

^this. 10x
Not about political issues.
Allied, TKO

Commentate with me at Viridian. Since I'm a more serious commentator rather than a funny one, you guys would be ideal partners.

I'm still the best one though ;)
^

Pictochat is being used by MLG only afaik and Brawl is being dropped next year. So imo pictochat will just be a waste of time for the metagame but to each his own.

I've supported and gone to VC because of the rules, location, and fees (even though seeding messed me up several times). But not this time. I'll just support whatever I feel I'll have a good time at. I can see something bugging me about this event so I'll avoid it for insurance. Who cares really though? I am just ONE person out of many around here, one who has entered in forever. I should be as much regarded as Shippo.

You said you had a family meeting.

Still, no. I'll enter a tourney if I think I'll have a good time at it which won't be the case imo this time around. Find someone else or don't enter.
QFT

ok then

IMO Brawl is gonna be dropped next year anyway.
Agreed, but I don't care about brawl being in MLG regardless
You can just ban Picto. It's not a big deal.
Awesome, we have to waste our only ban on a flat out ****ty stage....
I'm sure you guys will have a good time without me.
Agreed
Inui stop being gay and apologize to vinnie so we can go to this
No
MLG raleigh weekend you threw your controller onto a wii(RJ's wii to be more specific) and yelled FUKC because you got 2 stocked in a FREE CREW BATTLE at riz's house

thats not a year old.
LMAO

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lol i didn tknow Kai doesnt like Vinnie.

But whoever i told i would team with for Inuis event.

I can't go Sweet 16 on the same dai.

idk if it was ADHD/Dabuz or Nairo.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Nobody knows anything about it so you can't say anything about it.
not true at all, sadly XD

I'd rather not take part in this event, sorry. I'm not causing attention to myself though, I'm sure you guys will have a good time without me. I have yet to see PA1 anyway.
stop wasting your life away, its not like youre gonna go clubbing or some **** instead. either talk it out, or go and ignore him
WHERE DAT APEX TOURNY FIXX AT.

i wanna see the hotel room when everybody was drunk so badly lol.
you smelled so bad :(

like serious *** LOL

ANTi_

Smash Hero
not true at all, sadly XD

stop wasting your life away, its not like youre gonna go clubbing or some **** instead. either talk it out, or go and ignore him

you smelled so bad :(

like serious *** LOL
Sorry stank *** *****s rubbed off on me, now eat **** *****. :)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Yes Anti. I'm playing Other M right now. She's so .... :)

I'm gonna main her now :)

I wonder how long Samus will be sexy for though. She can be dethroned any minute! WAHAHAH

Vinnie

Smash Master
Alright.

I'm seeing Paranormal Activity 1 over my house with Will tomorrow, then seeing Paranormal Activity 2 in theatres the next day with everyone the day after. Hopefully I can make it through both O_O.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
im gonna watch it 4 times tomorrow

and by 4 i mean probably just once

im gonna download all the saw movies and watch one every day until saw 3d comes out.

HORROR MOVES DA BESS

Top Bottom