• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Wrecking doubles @ VC8.

1. ADHD/Anti
2. Atomsk/Nairo
3. Zac/Razer

Hopefully :)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Inui: I heard from both of them that they played like crap and Anti owed Nairo two tournaments to team at but after that performance Anti decided to cancel the deal. I didn't know you decide if a person is playing well or not. But if you wanna make yourself feel better with unfactual info, forget everything I said :)

Pierce: This is the NJ Rankings thread but if you mean viridian, Cable has family meeting/reunion. I don't support stage list and don't want to pay the venue fee so I won't support his events. The venue fee = paranormal activity 2 ticket.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Nah, i didn't like how i was playing that day.

Thats why i left before singles and went to bed when i got home <3

The deal is on.

2/3

Inui

Banned via Warnings
We're all coming to the NJ Thread!!
Hype.
lol why do people do that so much?

Inui: I heard from both of them that they played like crap and Anti owed Nairo two tournaments to team at but after that performance Anti decided to cancel the deal. I didn't know you decide if a person is playing well or not. But if you wanna make yourself feel better with unfactual info, forget everything I said :)
johning when you win = horrible

they were both just as hard to fight as literally every single time I've ever played them; there was no difference

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Anti: Now you guys know how to function as a team better. You're camping was brilliant last game. You just let Nairo wreck everything lol

How is johning when you win horrible? If people can play much better than they should have, sometimes they state that. Don't be mad you couldn't them at sub par. Every single time you've played them? Anti and Nairo have teamed once before MLG. Derp

Inui

Banned via Warnings
They felt exactly the same as every other time ever. They just happened to drop a set, so they were "horrible" that day. Nothing felt different, and I play both of them frequently in tournament to know.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Ok Inui, God of knowing when someone plays sub par or not. Even more so then the actual players who were playing badly.

Pierce: No. **** Pictochat and 10 dollar venue. I'll go if Spear Pillar is legal.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Doesn't matter. I guess them being bad or good feels exactly the same? Okay then. Since they felt the same as every other time ever. It must be nice to think you're playing badly but still feel the same to people and win anyways.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Doesn't matter. I guess them being bad or good feels exactly the same? Okay then. Since they felt the same as every other time ever. It must be nice to think you're playing badly but still feel the same to people and win anyways.
Ok Inui, God of knowing when someone plays sub par or not. Even more so then the actual players who were playing badly.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Inui do you honestly feel as if Me and Nairo would be able to beat M2K and Ally the way we were playing at that gametable?

NAH

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Kai: I'd really like to do interviews. After watching VGbootcamp's Brawl interviews done by not-dmbrandon...um, yeah. I have way more personality and confidence than those guys and would be very good at that job, imo.
Those interviews were trash.

I play Super SSFIV, although not seriously since I know another DLC update from Capcom is coming soon to patch in new chars and balance changes. When that drops I'll get into it more seriously.

How yall been doing?
Gonna main whoever is better between Yun and Yang.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I am very sorry you feel that way about VC Kelvin. SWR have been very good to me and I want to thank you for your continued support of my events. I wish I could change those things to accommodate you but I feel that, for the future of our metagame , pictochat needs to be on. I feel the stage is used elsewhere and for us to stay above the rest we need to have that stage on. Also, the type of game we play has a lot to do with stage control and , thus, why I feel it is not a bad stage.

As far as venue it is worth the money but I understand financial/fiscal reasons to not attend. You will be missed by me as a person.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
I am very sorry you feel that way about VC Kelvin. SWR have been very good to me and I want to thank you for your continued support of my events. I wish I could change those things to accommodate you but I feel that, for the future of our metagame , pictochat needs to be on. I feel the stage is used elsewhere and for us to stay above the rest we need to have that stage on. Also, the type of game we play has a lot to do with stage control and , thus, why I feel it is not a bad stage.

As far as venue it is worth the money but I understand financial/fiscal reasons to not attend. You will be missed by me as a person.
you got a cute smile. no homo. LOL!!!

Top Bottom