• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yo Keit What program are you using to edit your videos

after I saw yours I realized I needed to step it up...lol

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
yo Keit What program are you using to edit your videos

after I saw yours I realized I needed to step it up...lol
I use Adobe Premiere Pro CS5. Got my gf a touch screen $300 camera with 720 HD video recording which exports to the exact same specs as my HD smash vids so its all simple for me.

The camera has a lot to do with it being HD format but editing wise its Premiere. This year's models of Sony Cybershot cameras can do the same thing but better.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aight and where did you find all of the smash sounds you was using?

I gotta download that **** when I get home...lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
My teacher hates Glenn Beck..............................
my potential best/favorite teacher does too

most teachers do

because Beck is highly conservative

If I do end up going to the movies and if Inui comes with us im sitting next to him for i can scream LOL
can't anymore, big essay due tomorrow and the teacher was too slow in sending me the assignment...so I didn't get it until today :(

TeeVee

Smash Lord
anyone from ny/nj thinking of going to dna 10 (oct 30th) , PICK ME UP PLEASE. i live in new haven, ct and it should be on the way for you guys. if anyone has an extra spot in their car (im small) and can give me a ride ill love you.

i need a partner as well.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
inui infraction on aib said:
Infraction type: Trolling
Date:10/21/2010 1:28:07 PM
Link: http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=89950
Don't make blogs that are clearly insulting, trolling, and will cause drama.
how am I trolling?

everything I said in that blog is actual stuff...LMAO i stay getting infractions

WTF YOU DELETED IT?!?!?!?! I WORKED HARD TO WRITE THAT!!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings

how am I trolling?

everything I said in that blog is actual stuff...LMAO i stay getting infractions
I had the same conversation with that childish moron GAY. Just because you think whatever you say is true doesn't give you the right to word it in an insulting manner that will clearly cause drama and negative reactions.

You're free to contest my infraction in the issue resolution board, and as usual, the administration will back my decision. I'm one of the few moderators that actively does the job and hands out infractions when they should be handed out.

Edit: Yes, it was deleted. That's what happens to garbage.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
maannnnn...lmao
D**n inui...that **** was only live for like 15 minutes

and its too late slik...lmao and it's been semi resolved although I know fatal's last line was a little sarcasm...its whatever though

@inui...freedom of speech...I didnt post in on his wall or in the forums..I posted on MY BLOG...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Your blog...on AiB, not your own site or property. Freedom of speech? Bull. That's only a right protected on your own property or within the media. Take a civics course. AiB reserves the right to publish or delete any content put on it. The rules reign supreme, and Neal is king. AiB is not a democracy, or even a republic. If you don't like it, leave.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
well if neal is king you should have let him delete it IMO.

and lmao leaving aib because you deleted 1 of my blogs...get over yourself

also civics was in 10th grade...I don't need schooling anymore...I'm making more than most peoples parents make combined...lol

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
It is freedom of speech TKO, but AiB also has the freedom to infract you or delete the blog.

Just like if one of my employees had the freedom of speech to talk **** about me to my other employees, I have the freedom to fire his *** :D lol

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Nah I didn't since it wasn't even big drama like snakee and that other chick and also because it was aimed at the most dangerous snake and he saw it asap.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
No. Those with the highest authority delegate their authority to subordinates so they can handle things instead. It's how things always work. Neal can't do everything.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Werent you the same dude that wrote that blog about dugfinn

which was clearly drama

but when I do it its not cool???

I dig, Lucas, I dig.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I deleted him already...I didn't have a reason to have him added anyway and I think he only added me to see if i talk to star or not

oh and its dead...I mean im sure there will be no communication between us at tourneys but its whatever

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
that childish moron gay...

... Just because you think whatever you say is true doesn't give you the right to word it in an insulting manner that will clearly cause drama and negative reactions.
...Objection!
Lol stuff like this is exactly why AiB moderation is considered a joke.

But back on topic, I'll probably be coming with chu. Bio you can depend on me for any stream help. Perhaps some equipment if my order from DX finally comes in before i leave, because i got.

4x Capture cards
4x RCA splitters
2x HQ mics

Though I doubt you'll need them, just saying cause i heard you need RCA splitters.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
I said I'm waiting for the equipment >_>
The only capture card i have now refuses to record with sound.

But yeah, I am sorry about that... they should of been here weeks ago.

Also someone else has the WF and GF matches, they didn't save to my SD card like i told them @_@
So it's on SOMEONE's wii. I think Coney's since we stole his for minus near the end.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
TKO repost the blog here, he can't do ****, or at least give a run down of what it was, I am interested.

AiB is free

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I didn't copy paste and its already deleted...lolol

either way I'll tell you about it later or someone else can sum it up...lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Werent you the same dude that wrote that blog about dugfinn

which was clearly drama

but when I do it its not cool???

I dig, Lucas, I dig.
What I did was wrong.

And?

...Objection!
Lol stuff like this is exactly why AiB moderation is considered a joke.
This isn't AiB. This is SWF. I'm not required to watch my words so carefully here.

Top Bottom