• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I club every other weekend cause my gf's family/friends always going. Don't like it so often!

Lol @ clubbing with Inferno. Sounds G to me.

Cable

Smash Lord
Yo Keitaro is there a club near by Rutgers? I want it to be 18 and older gotta dance with those older chicks ya digg?

Taking one back to the hotel and hittn her with an f-smash nd LOL clubbn with inferno would be amazing

iRJi

Smash Champion
Lol. **** you guys.

You guys are cool. Too bad I can't dance for my life lol.
Lol, don't worry inferno, if you want i can hook you up a bit. Can't be going in looking like a nerd, ya digg?

if you got 150$, we can just get you a decent outfit for the night lol.

Keitaro

Yo Keitaro is there a club near by Rutgers? I want it to be 18 and older gotta dance with those older chicks ya digg?

Taking one back to the hotel and hittn her with an f-smash nd LOL clubbn with inferno would be amazing
There's actually a club right across from the Hyatt hotel called Perle that Eazy and I go to. Its 21 and older though :/ but my gf says there's another club in the same area called the V Lounge. Imma check the age for that now.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well i think its different

Block Parties = White people in their own little group.
Clubs = Everyone just going nuts

Its easier to interact in clubs than @ a black party.

And people like Allied and I club every weekend.

And Cable is spanish so it comes naturally.

Inferno.... wouldn't last tbh. lmao.
Aren't you guys...kids? You're not even 18.

By going to "clubs" you must mean teenager places I guess.

I'd want to go where there is alcohol.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Aren't you guys...kids? You're not even 18.

By going to "clubs" you must mean teenager places I guess.

I'd want to go where there is alcohol.
Well, interaction is interaction no matter how old you are.

Allied is 19?

And believe it or not if you can interact with girls in teen clubs, you know what your doing.

Since most of them are prude little girls.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'd like to not get arrested, lmao. I ain't Izumi. I like teenagers a lot, but I wouldn't ever want to get involved with one again due to the legal risks. Those laws are really gay, but oh well. NJ's age of consent is 16, but I think it's 18 in NY.

Interaction is interaction, so it's good you and others go out and do things, unlike a large amount of the Smash scene.

iRJi

Smash Champion
I'd like to not get arrested, lmao. I ain't Izumi. I like teenagers a lot, but I wouldn't ever want to get involved with one again due to the legal risks. Those laws are really gay, but oh well. NJ's age of consent is 16, but I think it's 18 in NY.

Interaction is interaction, so it's good you and others go out and do things, unlike a large amount of the Smash scene.
It's 17 in NY.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
I carried in Beer Pong that night. :)
Bounce off that drunk guys chest into the cups ftw.

Malcolm was doing pretty well, too.

Legal kids should have a bar night on Saturday night at Apex imo.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Girls aren't icky, they're just boring. I've only met.. like two that didn't bore me to death but maybe they change as they get older.

If they're hot they're hot, it's kind of obvious.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It's 17 in NY.
Oh. Then maybe clubbing in NY wouldn't get me arrested, lmao.

Girls aren't icky, they're just boring. I've only met.. like two that didn't bore me to death but maybe they change as they get older.

If they're hot they're hot, it's kind of obvious.
I agree. But the ones that didn't bore me to death ended up being crazy (either a sociopath, very immature, or just insane). Oh well.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
This is why most smasher's don't have GF lolololol
Don't you guys ever look at yourself for being the root of the problem?

@Anti: dawg if you are above 18 there should be no reason you should stoop down to a younger chick period. You are too young to know **** negro

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I am mad I SDed against Orion game one when I was ahead. :(
that was unfortunate
Yo guys if i were to get one of those small mohawks ukno like how seph has wud i look weird with it?
yes
I don't think you'll look weird, but maybe a bit different.
but nakat obviously has a sense of (gay) style
I'm up for this before I leave for college.
LOL oh god cut me
Clubbin with inferno!
XDDD

ANTi_

Smash Hero
This is why most smasher's don't have GF lolololol
Don't you guys ever look at yourself for being the root of the problem?
Or you can just be like me and prefer messing around for now since your young.

GTFO THIS THREAD TAKEOVER.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion

coming from the guy with 19000 posts....

Inui

Banned via Warnings
coming from the guy with 19000 posts....
What's that supposed to to imply? I amassed many posts in many places (my post count at an FE board is well over 20,000 for instance) but that doesn't mean I don't leave my home often. I spend more time outside with my friends and family than on my computer despite my huge post counts.

Keitaro

Lol, I like this post and agree with every word for me as well.

I swear I can make it into a teens club without question though. People always think I'm a teenager.

They are nearly 4 years off.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
What's that supposed to to imply? I amassed many posts in many places (my post count at an FE board is well over 20,000 for instance) but that doesn't mean I don't leave my home often. I spend more time outside with my friends and family than on my computer despite my huge post counts.
lolololol got'em

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I wanna come, I still got my high school ID so I can be 17 anytime.
Amazing. You never disappoint.

I carried in Beer Pong that night. :)
Bounce off that drunk guys chest into the cups ftw.

Malcolm was doing pretty well, too.

Legal kids should have a bar night on Saturday night at Apex imo.
There's a ton of bars on George Street which runs parallel to the street the Venue is on, and about 5-10 minutes walking distance from the venue for those who are carless.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
There's a ton of bars on George Street which runs parallel to the street the Venue is on, and about 5-10 minutes walking distance from the venue for those who are carless.
I'm down for whatever.

Irony runs rampant in this thread. :ohwell:

ADHD

Smash Hero
Agreed, most girls are boring/scociopathic, however I have me an interesting one :D
Shippo, we've told you a million times!

You can't just draw eyes and put lipstick on a sock, put it on your arm and make out with it!

You have to ask the sock if she wants to first..

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I wanna come, I still got my high school ID so I can be 17 anytime.
EHLOHELZ.
Oh. Then maybe clubbing in NY wouldn't get me arrested, lmao.

I agree. But the ones that didn't bore me to death ended up being crazy (either a sociopath, very immature, or just insane). Oh well.
Ah yes....
Agreed, most girls are boring/scociopathic, however I have me an interesting one :D
DE.
SmashMobile2Gud.
Shippo, we've told you a million times!

You can't just draw eyes and put lipstick on a sock, put it on your arm and make out with it!

You have to ask the sock if she wants to first..
LOLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Amazing. You never disappoint.

What's the parking situation like near the venue, homie?

Would kinda prefer not to spend a million dollars parking, or not find parking at all.

Top Bottom