• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY bi-weekly RanBats! Second event 1/22/2011! Bring a TV for free venue fee!

What side event would you like to have here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I have the same question actually!

Right now my understanding is parking is free, and we're allowed to park on one side of the road on the side streets? I uhh.... hmm. Yeah I don't know much.
Ksizzle told me that there is a road nearby with free parking thats right off of the tournament road since you have to pay on that one as far as I know. I don't wanna play a scavanger hunt if I decide to come to this after seeing how the yugioh regional is going. This isn't far from Edison and if I do badly about 5 rounds in I wanna enter singles at this.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
My car is full, no Rizakor. PM me your address and phone number. I'll be picking you up from home at about 10ish.
if i give up my spot in the car and go w/ rj could rizakor go? i havent seen him in ages and hes a great irl friend :x

i might want to go with rj to practice tomorrow night since i havent as much as i want to

Orion*

Smash Researcher
real talk have you seen my results lately?

don't make me clean the rust off of my Marth lmao
LOOOOLLLL

real talk i feel like all i play is marths its so annoying T_T

idk who i want you to play

i feel a lil rusty in that ditto
but im always inconsistent vs snake
and marth i play all the time

either way ill win though because youre free

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
If you drop out, the next person on my waiting list is Cable (unless he found another ride or isn't going anymore).

Carpool:

-Pwii
-Gunblade
-Dr. Brawl
-Cable/Rizakor

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
Got a few questions:

Can you play friendlies/money matches if you don't sign up for a certain bracket, or is every single set up reserved for those participating in the event

Will there even be friendlies at all? I'm planning on coming at 10 and bringing a couple people. Will we be just sitting around waiting until doubles start? is this some under strict organized schedule or can we actually play with others while we wait or if were not in a certain event.

Sorry for the nooby questions.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Got a few questions:

Can you play friendlies/money matches if you don't sign up for a certain bracket, or is every single set up reserved for those participating in the event

Will there even be friendlies at all? I'm planning on coming at 10 and bringing a couple people. Will we be just sitting around waiting until doubles start? is this some under strict organized schedule or can we actually play with others while we wait or if were not in a certain event.

Sorry for the nooby questions.
Friendlies are typically played before doubles starts, and while singles is winding down. There will certainly be time I'd imagine.
Why is that? You're going too?
Yes, I am.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
If the snow's not bad (I hope it'll be fine) along the route, I can drive a person or two if they want to kick me between 5 and 7 dollars for gas/tolls, and are willing to come to me in Queens (easy 7 stop). If the snow is bad (game-time decision Saturday morning), I'm not coming, I hate driving in the snow.

So yea, hit me up.

Also need a partner.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Wait you're taking Pwii? RJ said Pwii was coming with me. Let me talk to him.
Wait wtf >.>. The only person I've ever talked to about rides is doom, idk what RJ is saying lol. Mah boy doom gives out the sexiest rides in the region so fawk all ya all, someone take rizakor. Me and rizakor live type close like 5 min car distance so if it's rlly that big of a deal idc who gives me the ride even tho I'd rather go with doom XD

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
If the snow's not bad (I hope it'll be fine) along the route, I can drive a person or two if they want to kick me between 5 and 7 dollars for gas/tolls, and are willing to come to me in Queens (easy 7 stop). If the snow is bad (game-time decision Saturday morning), I'm not coming, I hate driving in the snow.

So yea, hit me up.

Also need a partner.
Any idea where there is free parking around the venue?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
As far as I know, my carpool includes Pwii/Gunblade/Dr. Brawl/Cable. If Cable gets back to me and tells me he isn't going, Rizakor will take his spot (unless he has a different ride).

As far as parking goes, there is free parking on a whole bunch of side streets around the venue. It's not exactly easy to get a spot, but it's not that bad either.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad

So yea, hit me up.

Also need a partner.
Snow will stop by tomorrow morning,3-6 inches D:.

Also I'll come, same spot i assume.

What time?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Wait wtf >.>. The only person I've ever talked to about rides is doom, idk what RJ is saying lol. Mah boy doom gives out the sexiest rides in the region so fawk all ya all, someone take rizakor. Me and rizakor live type close like 5 min car distance so if it's rlly that big of a deal idc who gives me the ride even tho I'd rather go with doom XD
Nvm Pwii. I talked to RJ last night and I'm just taking Orion.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Decided I'm not spending $300+ on 3 yugioh cards and won't be going to the regional due to this. I'll be at this event.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I hope you don't mean duality, because it's not 100 anymore.

I'll be at this too though, don't feel like spending $25 to go to edison.
The lowest duality goes for on ebay is $100. I can only imagine vendors charge more at events due to the ability to get it on hand when it's needed. Where is it cheaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom