• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY bi-weekly RanBats! Second event 1/22/2011! Bring a TV for free venue fee!

What side event would you like to have here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
The lowest duality goes for on ebay is $100. I can only imagine vendors charge more at events due to the ability to get it on hand when it's needed. Where is it cheaper?
Yeah vender's always overcharge things.

but around my locals, and places in chinatown people are selling theirs for 60-70 I picked mine up for 65 a pop. After I sold my first three for 120 at YCS philly.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Yeah vender's always overcharge things.

but around my locals, and places in chinatown people are selling theirs for 60-70 I picked mine up for 65 a pop. After I sold my first three for 120 at YCS philly.
Ah dude, wtf? The only local around me charges $105.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Penta, if the snow's not bad (looking okay as of now, but we'll see), I'll pick you up from the usual spot at probably 1015-1030. I'll update later when I decide on snow.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
We have a lot of ******** traders here, and no one here buys overpriced. xD
Wish I lived there in terms of yugioh. Buy them there and sell on ebay lol. Anyway, if you can buy 3 for me at that price I'd pay you back at the regional for them. If you cant/dont want to, it's fine though

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Wish I lived there in terms of yugioh. Buy them there and sell on ebay lol. Anyway, if you can buy 3 for me at that price I'd pay you back at the regional for them. If you cant/dont want to, it's fine though
I would, but I'm too poor to afford them atm, plus no one is gonna be there til monday since the snow + regional tomorrow.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Nah son, you gonna get *****. **** DK.
LOL. I will have you know that there are certain players who I put forth an extra effort against, moreso than any others. Bc I cannot and will not accept a loss vs those players. You happen to be one of them. There are others as well, but given this motivation, we'll just see if I get ***** or not.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
In relation to what Will just said

I get motivated to win when I fight someone who gets mad during a set. I think, "WTF, who the hell takes a video game this seriously? I'll be damned if I lose to this guy."
Oh also I need to figure out some viable way to transport myself. Train's seeming like the only option, 'cuz my folks said no to taking me, and I'm pretty sure it's a bit late for carpooling requests.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
In relation to what Will just said

I get motivated to win when I fight someone who gets mad during a set. I think, "WTF, who the hell takes a video game this seriously? I'll be damned if I lose to this guy."
Oh also I need to figure out some viable way to transport myself. Train's seeming like the only option, 'cuz my folks said no to taking me, and I'm pretty sure it's a bit late for carpooling requests.
I don't know what your subway situation is like, but if you can get to the 7 easily, I'll pick you up with the other two.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Yes, I live within walking distance of the subway. And I always say, "If I can get on the subway, then I can get anywhere," so don't worry about that. As long as I know when I have to be there, I can time it.

Thanks a bunch, Cheese. So what stop you want me at, and at what time? Also how much you chargin'?

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Could I USB load Brawl if I brought the disk with me to prove it's legal?

The disk drive on my Wii is broken, you see. ._.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
What deck are you playing that requires you to play 3duality?

And nvm going to the regional instead. I needa get my invite to nats asap so I can plan out my hotel situation.
Gadget Stun. It's not required, but it's such a good card that it's silly not to run it in my deck.

LOL who cares about legal?

Oh wait I am an intern for a senator now... um...
Halloween is on October 31st

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Pretending you will soon have political power. Save it for Halloween, sir. This is the day for such illusions.

I'm gonna be Batman :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom