• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

JFox

Smash Hero
keitaro time is proof that brawl ranks with the likes of SNES "Pretty Fighter". Its the incarnation of utter silliness and all that is wrong with the world. That my friend is the essence of Keitaro Time.

LOL Mog is the funniest poster. He just pops in and says something awesome from left field, then goes away for a while.

Speaking of, where's starcock been?

Eazy23

Smash Lord
yea, and you can spend more of your time involving yourself in that friendless, showerless, pointless event you call your life.

Just quit it...

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
O.o wow, so violent everyone is. I feel bad for their blood pressure. I seriously need to smash, though. I don't want my newly found "skills" to diminish. Yo Eggm, JFox, VaNz, Tec, everyone, you gotta try Gara's Pizza. Lol, I think Reik would have downed 5 slices of Sicilian if he didn't have Steak waiting for him at home. Those were some HUGE slices too. I could only do 3...which is what he did....on top of steak, xD. Luigi's and Gara's Pizza = Greatness.

Yo JFox, how's that Peach coming along?

"Crank that Roy"

bajisci

Smash Ace
why is keitaro above me? im pretty sure i outplaced him quite a bit more then he outplaced me -_-, lord knight as well

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Inui actually showers a LOT.
lol im kiddin regardless. He is just so **** weird and stubborn over the computer and its amazingly annoying. I swear he has multiple personalities, cuz in person he is nothing like online.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
fighting with Inui comes 2nd only 2 very important news.
Is everyone aware of the wedding?

mog87

Smash Ace
Due to the lack of actual combat in brawl, the competitors lust for battle overboils and they begin to fight each other to satisfy the urge,,,..how amusing.

Yo if you guys have atleast 3 fights at every tournament, Im sure alot more people would come.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
why is keitaro above me? im pretty sure i outplaced him quite a bit more then he outplaced me -_-, lord knight as well
It's alot more about who you beat than where you placed.

You also have only outplaced me twice and I have also outplaced you the exact same amount so where are you getting your information from??

I'm very happy I actually have evidence of things or else this list would have been skewed ALOT.

----Placement-----
----Beat-----
----Loss to----

Keitaro--------------------------- Bajisci
5th
AAAA, Velocity
Blackanese, Ryoko
4th

M2K, Velocity
5th
DMB, Ether, Matra
Rot8, Atomsk

------------------------------------------------5th
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Atomsk, DM

33rd------------------------------------ 9th
Ninja Edd-------------------------------- Atomsk, Drk Peach
Eazy, Javier-----------------------------Inui, Shadow
5th
Emblem Lord, Chibo, Silven, DJ Nintendo, Rogue Pit
M2K, M2K, Jman
5th-------------------------------------7th
Ether, Ninja Edd-------------------------Eazy
Inui, Emblem Lord DM, Atomsk
7th---------------------------------------9th
Orion, Ninja Edd-------------------------Yes
Velocity, Atomsk-----------------------Inui, Velocity
9th--------------------------------------5th
Orion, Blue Cheez----------------------Atomsk
Atomsk, LK -----------------------------Inui, DM
17th-------------------------------------17th
Yes
Inui, MalcolmM--------------------------Yes

Keitaro

I tried to show the people he and I have beaten plus compare our placements to each other to show we outplaced each other twice. The who beat who thing is up there but I wasn't really trying to show that, just the placements.

Keitaro

actually learn falco and it won't be gay :laugh:
lol, it's funny how you were able to beat D1 Falco and take a match off Chillin's. Plus how HBK & my own Falco lost to Lord Knight @ SWR. Falco really is DDD's cp everyone :dizzy:

I got some new characters for DDD :D

bajisci

Smash Ace
It's alot more about who you beat than where you placed.

You also have only outplaced me twice and I have also outplaced you the exact same amount so where are you getting your information from??

I'm very happy I actually have evidence of things or else this list would have been skewed ALOT.

----Placement-----
----Beat-----
----Loss to----

Keitaro--------------------------- Bajisci
5th
AAAA, Velocity
Blackanese, Ryoko
4th

M2K, Velocity
5th
DMB, Ether, Matra
Rot8, Atomsk

------------------------------------------------5th
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Atomsk, DM

33rd------------------------------------ 9th
Ninja Edd-------------------------------- Atomsk, Drk Peach
Eazy, Javier-----------------------------Inui, Shadow
5th
Emblem Lord, Chibo, Silven, DJ Nintendo, Rogue Pit
M2K, M2K, Jman
5th-------------------------------------7th
Ether, Ninja Edd-------------------------Eazy
Inui, Emblem Lord DM, Atomsk
7th---------------------------------------9th
Orion, Ninja Edd-------------------------Yes
Velocity, Atomsk-----------------------Inui, Velocity
9th--------------------------------------5th
Orion, Blue Cheez----------------------Atomsk
Atomsk, LK -----------------------------Inui, DM
17th-------------------------------------17th
Yes
Inui, MalcolmM--------------------------Yes
well i didnt understand any of that but ok -_-

except the the peak already results where i got 9th and beat atomsk and dark.pch and lost to inui and shadow and u got 33rd and beat ninja edd and lost to eazy and javier (who?) ...............

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
if you grab me i take 70% plus i'm off the stage during your 70% combo

If grab you the most you should ever take is like 38%

yes ddd is such a counter

Keitaro

Javier is a player from the PA crew named TGP that made it out of pools @ CH3 "players like PRiDE, Chibo, Eazy, & Shadow from NY didn't make it out" showing this wasn't an easy thing to do.

What made you bring up this one tournament?

@ Atomsk, show me a Falco that can consistently beat LK, not even you, but LK besides Chillin & D1 and I'll believe it.

Keitaro

To clarify more to Baji.

LK has beaten Inui, Blue Shell, Keitaro, Eazy, & Emblem Lord

Keitaro has beaten dmbrandon, Velocity, Ether, Ether, Emblem Lord & Yes

Baji has beaten Atomsk, Atomsk, Drk Peach, Yes, & Eazy

LK & I have better wins overall than you but LK's wins are more recent so he topples us. Both you and I have beaten Yes. You beating Atomsk is pretty much even with me beating DM although DM is higher placed but it's even cause it was a while ago. You defeating Atomsk again is on par with me defeating a Velocity or Emblem Lord but we'll say Velocity. You defeating a Drk Peach is on par with me beating an Ether. You defeating an Eazy can also be on par with me defeating Ether again. All that's left is me defeating an Emblem Lord.

Our placing if compared are just about even so the deciding factor really came from the above paragraph that was agreed upon between Eazy, Inui, and I.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
CG to spike doesn't do 70%. That's just nonsense. The dash attack to boostsmash can at best put you at ~64%.
That seems to be true. Dedede also takes a lot more damage to kill than Falco.

Which is why the match is 60/40 Falco imo, and not the 70/30 a lot of people think it is.

Btw, I second everything Keitaro said.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Spike me from the chain grab spike me out of my up-b on to the stage into anything GG spam not knowing anything XD

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Javier is a player from the PA crew named TGP that made it out of pools @ CH3 "players like PRiDE, Chibo, Eazy, & Shadow from NY didn't make it out" showing this wasn't an easy thing to do.

What made you bring up this one tournament?

@ Atomsk, show me a Falco that can consistently beat LK, not even you, but LK besides Chillin & D1 and I'll believe it.
Sniff.. no fair I had m2k!!! WHO was in my crew at the time! lolol

but yeah pools were definately tough that day.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Spike me from the chain grab spike me out of my up-b on to the stage into anything GG spam not knowing anything XD
Yes, if I get the MAXIMUM damage chaingrab by being the exact distance away from the ledge on every stage on my first grab, spike you at the end, and have you MISS THE TECH after the next spike and LAY ON THE GROUND so I can hit you, then yes, you take 70%. You know, if you stay above me and never air dodge and never attack I can 0-->death you in this game too.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
O.o jeebus, the animosity....lol, nobody even cares that I've been gone, that's the funny part. Oh well. I honestly don't know what to say in this debate, 'cuz I don't really play Brawl, ROFL. It does sound like Spam has a point though....

"Crank that Roy"

Top Bottom