• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Yea, I was really new to the smash community then. You played ganon and Ic's if I remember correctly right?

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Let it be noted for the next rankings that I DID beat Ninja Link in tourney ;P Oh and the all most important note....... I out placed inui at a major... =)

bajisci

Smash Ace
by inui logic, pride ur the best in the country since m2k got beat by ninjalink ^_^

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
By Inui logic I'M the best player in the world because I 2-0'd pride in tourney who beat ninjalink who 2-0'd m2k. I also beat Orion in a $5 MM after orion 2 stocked m2k's dedede with falcon. And before inui says he beat me, I beat Eazy and Keitaro who've beaten him in tourney. And I've beaten dm who's beaten Teh Spamerer and M2K.

Get at me *****es xD

(hearts for all aforementioned people...except badger...f*ckin badger...:laugh:)

JFox

Smash Hero
My peach is accepting all MMs in melee, with the exception of people in my crew, and LK, Cactus, m2k.

So that means: Eazy, Cowtipper, Atomsk, Inui, Scar, Gotm, Copycat, Sneak, Dedede, HBK, Magus, Hazzard, Metaknight, Spam, WoZ, G$, DJN, Alulu, Jman, Keitaro, Jafar, Bon Jovi, and any otha sucka who wants some.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
My peach is accepting all MMs in melee, with the exception of people in my crew, and LK, Cactus, m2k.
I'll MM you with Falcon, Fox, Marth, and Doctor Mario. I'd do Falco too but that matchup is basically the same as a Brawl match aka super patience tester with graphics.

y not?

anyone wanna mm me at not so serious?

Baji i wanna mm u rob vs marth so lemme know.
Can I MM you at NSS?

JFox

Smash Hero
Atomsk, that post was so flaming.

Do, I will MM your Fox and Falco in $1 matches. Falcon too if ya want. Maybe marth. Jiggs is too lame to waste my time with.

Sensei, I'll MM any of your chars, $1 each.

Cowtipper, I'll MM whatever you have. $1-$5 dollars.

Spam, I'll MM your Falcon and Falco, $1 each. I fear your fox, haha.

Chibo- I hate samus. I know I can win, I just hate fighting samus. If u really want, I guess I'll do it.

Tec0- I guess I'll do Peach vs Pichu. $1. Peach dittos for fun. M2 is lame. I don't enjoy fighting floaties much... Oh, when am I ever even gonna see you???

JFox

Smash Hero
Xzax, I'll take ur Falcon, and whatever else ya got.

Hope all u suckas walk into smashtality wit fat wallets. Baby Peach is lookin to rob everyone's pockets.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Wow, I REALLY tried not to laugh but did. >< Sure chibo. LOL. I'll practice some falcon just 4 u. :) Best of 3 all pokefloats. Falcon vs Samus all dai.

Top Bottom