• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
I kno this is super late...
I represent N.J. just as much as I do N.Y.
Besides my whole crew is a N.J. crew.

Name: 718_R00kie (zB?Rk)
County: ???
City: Teaneck, N.J.
Crew: The Zodiac Braves (ZB)

I would appreciate if im put under a list of NJ Smashers.
I lan in NJ every week, I kno the N.J. area very well, Thanks.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Spam, let me know if you need help going to the Montage tourney. I'll drive you there or take you back/ whatever you want for $5 dollars each, no homo.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Yo, I want to start a quarter TV. Like, to play there you have to put in a quarter/put it on the TV. Winner gets the other's quarter. Sets are best of 1, with an agreed upon neutral unless you put up a dollar, bumping it to best of 3. Would anyone else be up for this?

All matches would have to be recorded and posted later on, as well as running tallies of everyone's won money. It'll be like a contest!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Name: ksizzle4life
County: Passaic County
City: Passaic, N.J.
Crew: none atm

kinda late i think but for brawl not melee

JFox

Smash Hero
Has anyone been updating the brawl finder? Cuz I know I couldn't care any less. I made it, thats more than enough.

Anyone interested in being a player finder admin to take care of the brawl section, just pm me. (PM JFox, not the player finder account)

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Spam, let me know if you need help going to the Montage tourney. I'll drive you there or take you back/ whatever you want for $5 dollars each, no homo.
<______________________________<

My house is 10 minutes from the venue...it doesn't cost $5 in gas to go one way.

Cactuar said:
Yo, I want to start a quarter TV. Like, to play there you have to put in a quarter/put it on the TV. Winner gets the other's quarter. Sets are best of 1, with an agreed upon neutral unless you put up a dollar, bumping it to best of 3. Would anyone else be up for this?

All matches would have to be recorded and posted later on, as well as running tallies of everyone's won money. It'll be like a contest!
Best of 1 is lame :(

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Hey is there any NJ players that live or will be living in Newark or close to it?

I'm going to move into Newark because I'm going to live on NJIT campus.

Is anyone living in the area interested in playing me in melee and or brawl? I would love to meet new players and play people =D.

I don't mind traveling or whatever either I just need something to do before the school semester actually start >_>.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
no juanitos ma dude. Come down, win one tournament and it will pay for the rest of your trips!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Well the shield stun for it is actually not that bad. You were marth and the only attempt at punishing my tactic you made was counter. And yea you would have hit me but sheik's short hop is high enough were I might be able to stop myself.

Characters like peach can do practically nothing though :laugh::laugh::laugh:. She can't jump out of it cuz she gets hit with f-air and as long as I space it okay she can't CC d-smash me. So sometimes I got peaches who just CCs the f-air till they can't CC it anymore.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Marth can punish it though cuz his aerials are huge T_T. And some others have more options than other characters.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Well the shield stun for it is actually not that bad. You were marth and the only attempt at punishing my tactic you made was counter. And yea you would have hit me but sheik's short hop is high enough were I might be able to stop myself.
WD out of shield > fair/bair spam

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yay for the tech skill I don't need in brawl?

RedAxelRanger (4:06:15 AM): sorry, i thought you were SMART
RedAxelRanger (4:06:19 AM): MY BAD

lulz you're an idiot.

Top Bottom