• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
why don't you fight GOOD falco (since keitaro isn't one) with YOUR ddd and tell me how it feels to take over 60% from one grab

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
lol i dunno why i tryed to argue with your statement before it is brawl after all

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Atomsk let's $5 mm DDD dittos.

Imma show you just how gay DDD is since you think Keitaro Time isn't good enough :D

Eazy23

Smash Lord
lol at keitaro vs d3 mm. Im pretty sure if you can't play effectively enough to beat em with your main(who wins the match by a nice amount), you probably wouldn't have the ability to win it with d3. Experience is the issue for the most part...

Edit- Yes I called atomsk D3, but Im gunna keep it that way.
That is your new name from now on lolol

bajisci

Smash Ace
To clarify more to Baji.

LK has beaten Inui, Blue Shell, Keitaro, Eazy, & Emblem Lord

Keitaro has beaten dmbrandon, Velocity, Ether, Ether, Emblem Lord & Yes

Baji has beaten Atomsk, Atomsk, Drk Peach, Yes, & Eazy

LK & I have better wins overall than you but LK's wins are more recent so he topples us. Both you and I have beaten Yes. You beating Atomsk is pretty much even with me beating DM although DM is higher placed but it's even cause it was a while ago. You defeating Atomsk again is on par with me defeating a Velocity or Emblem Lord but we'll say Velocity. You defeating a Drk Peach is on par with me beating an Ether. You defeating an Eazy can also be on par with me defeating Ether again. All that's left is me defeating an Emblem Lord.

Our placing if compared are just about even so the deciding factor really came from the above paragraph that was agreed upon between Eazy, Inui, and I.
alrighty, that was teh explantation i was looking for ^_^

Keitaro

alrighty, that was teh explantation i was looking for ^_^
Cool dude, are you going to Esticle cause you really should come. I wanna see your powers OOS honestly.

@ Eazy and Atomsk: **** you!! :laugh:

I will admit that I do not like to chaingrab with Falco cause I prefer Keitaro Time and since Atomsk counters Keitaro Time Falco = loss :(

I need to make up some new moves.

Keitaro

I use to use Adobe Illustrator to do my sigs but now I have to use Adobe Premiere and I can't get that last frame out for some reason :/

bajisci

Smash Ace
Cool dude, are you going to Esticle cause you really should come. I wanna see your powers OOS honestly.

@ Eazy and Atomsk: **** you!! :laugh:

I will admit that I do not like to chaingrab with Falco cause I prefer Keitaro Time and since Atomsk counters Keitaro Time Falco = loss :(

I need to make up some new moves.
i think im going idk O_o

pockyD

Smash Legend
Why do you post here so much? It's never anything productive. It's a mystery to me how you're not openly disliked.
Feel free to count how many posts I've made here prior to yesterday for the past month. I eagerly await your "so much".

What does it matter to you? I consider a lot of NJers friends, and that's all that matters. I'm not video-conferencing in at your tournaments or anything, so I don't see why it should bother you. You realize there's an "ignore" function if you don't want to read my posts right? I know there is because I know of more than one person that already uses it on YOUR posts. I'm not pm-ing you or sending you e-mails or hiring mercenaries to give you wedgies; I'm posting in a public forum. Get over it

Top Bottom