• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Eggm I am convinced now that you are just BITTER that you trained hard in Melee and by the time you became REALLY good and known, Brawl came along and stole your thunder. I hate reading your consistently whining and negative posts. I wish I could do an /ignore eggm =(

Love your melee Yoshi though. Don't hate so much its not healthy.
It has nothing to do with how good he was in Melee. Brawl is just a really ****ty game. It is absolutely fawking terrible. I spend like 99% of the match when I'm Peach camping turnips and floating yet the first time I dash I trip into Snake's fully charged forward smash. **** that. That's stupid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amq0KhRleDQ&feature=related

Look at that! Stupid as hell. If there's a banana on the other side of your shield and you get pushed into it WHILE YOU'RE SHIELDING your character trips into it. WTF IS THAT?

Note: All of those are images of characters grabbing the ledge.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
We get it, Kashif, Marth's a homo, Wario lost some weight, and Falco can't recover for $hit...stop rubbing it in jeez xD

Seriously though, I'm in slight disagreement with a few things on the list, but it's already done so w/e.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Take your *** to the tunes biweekly and you can drown in your melee. ^_^

PRiDE

Smash Lord
<3 Chibo lolol.

I do believe present rankings should put me a lot higher but this list was based on tournaments from April - June? and I didn't perform as well as the others on the list, minus a few exceptions...... ....

plus they are all yoshi haters!!! >_>

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
i just saw the rankings, come on, pride is too low. seriously. last night just proved it also
Pride is doing more than too awesome nowadays but early to midway in the season he wasn't on the hotspot and those parts of the season count.

My excel spreadsheet of results go through these things thoroughly and have proven things that were unknown to the likes of Inui, Eazy, Yes, and DM. If you would like more direct proof on anything just ask and I shall say.

The season btw was from March 29th to July 19th.

Trust we know Pride is a great player and I'm sure he'll prove it for the next coming rankings in November. :bee:

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I do believe present rankings should put me a lot higher but this list was based on tournaments from April - June?
Keitaro said:
The season was from March 29th to July 20th.
and I didn't perform as well as the others on the list, minus a few exceptions...... ....
Really now? Let's examine ppl who were ranked 10-14(Keitaro, Bajisci, Ether, Blue, Eazy) with you.

Rutgers 4th Weekly(April 4th)
5. Keitaro
9. Eazy
9. Ether

Rutgers 5th Weekly
7. Keitaro
17(LOL GET *****). Eazy

Rutgers 6th Weekly
5. Bajisci

Leo-con
9. Eazy(beat randomperson, Ninja Edd)
13. Pride(beat Vile, Anklez15)
17. Ether(beat Joe Patrick)
17. randomperson(AAAA) beat Wind Owl

The Peak
9. Bajisci(beat DG Mavn, Atomsk, Dark.pch)
13. Ether(beat RogueYoshi, Cyanide, EdSam, Javier)
17. Eazy(beat Tom Moyer, Keitaro, AAAA)
25. Pride(beat Ace, J*****)
25. AAAA(beat Holy Chef, Spade)
33. Keitaro(beat Prince Edward)

No Nonsense
5. Keitaro(beat Eren, Chen, Velocity)
9. Pride(beat Val, Uncle Ray, Bebop)
9. Ether(beat Val, Greg)

No Nonsense 2
9. Blue(beat HolyChef, Blue Shell, Rogue Pit)
13. Ether(beat Zeebz, D, Lord Knight)
17. AAAA(beat Spaz, Cyanide)
17. Pride(beat Deff, Cyanide, Chibo)
17. Keitaro(beat Lite, Yes!)
17. Bajisci(beat Deff, Malcolm)
25. Eazy(beat Junior, Dichi)

SWR III
7. Keitaro(beat KuroX, Pooky, Ninja Edd, Cursed)
9. Bajisci(beat ErickGM14, Asian, Yes!)
13. Pride(beat jew2king, DGMavn, Holy Chef, Ninja Edd)
33. Ether(beat DGMavn)

SWR IV
7. Blue(beat Cable, Vajaja, Lord Knight, Jew2King)
9. Keitaro(beat Paper Tigers, Holy Chef)

Terrabite
5. Bajisci(beat Wind, EmuKiller, Atomsk)
7. Ether(beat Que?, Kenny, Dave)
9. Keitaro(beat Blue Cheez, Spaz, Wind, Orion)
13. Blue(beat Dan, Bolas, Pride)
17. Pride(beat Walnuts, Andrew Presado, Michael Presado)
25. Eazy(beat Anubi)

Critical Hit 3
25. Keitaro
65. Pride
65. Eazy

Princeton Smashfest
5/12. AAAA(beat Uncle Ray, Anubis, Pride)
7/12. Pride(beat Ninja Edd)

Princeton Smashfest 2
5. Keitaro(beat Prince Edward, Dave, and Ether)
7. Bajisci(beat Spaz and Eazy)
7. Ether(beat Anubis, Spaz, Keitaro)
9. Eazy(beat Thiocyanide and Bebop)

FAST1
17. Pride(beat Linguini, Chaddly, Galeon)

You should probably be above Eazy because you both outplaced each other twice at tournaments but you went to FAST and did OK while he didn't go at all.

Keitaro

And Spam also forgot to mention Eazy beating both Inui and Keitaro in that season. You suck Spam!! <3 Spam & Yoshi

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Hey you forgot the SWR where i got 13th? and Ether got 33rd..... ..... <3 Ether

and I am FINE with the rankings Spam.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
My excel spreadsheet of results go through these things thoroughly and have proven things that were unknown to the likes of Inui, Eazy, Yes, and DM. If you would like more direct proof on anything just ask and I shall say.
What do you mean by...."you people" ??? I didn't know you were like that keitaro harsh... :laugh:

Being on tourney lockdown sucks v.v

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I don't think Eazy should be on the list at all and that AAAA should be 14th.

It is nothing personal but I just feel that he felt he was "entitled" to be on the list cause he is a panelist. I do however respect his opinions very much and that he should definately be a panelist.

Spam I am done arguing about this now, especially with you.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I think we should post more because it takes forever to scroll through all the **** pictures kashif decided to use for show and tell xD

Is rankings 100% about placement?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I don't think Eazy should be on the list at all and that AAAA should be 14th.
I edited my post with all the results of AAAA at those tournaments. He barely went to any and he didn't do that great. Yes, he has gotten better recently but I only saw results from 3 tournaments for him and he only did good at one of those three.
Spam I am done arguing about this now, especially with you.
:)
Is rankings 100% about placement?
It should be "Are rankings" :). The following are the rules for player eligibility in rankings.
Eligibility said:
1. All players must have at least 3 singles tournaments from this season which they have entered in order to even be eligible for the list.

2. All players must have entered 2 in-state tournaments within the season in order to be eligible.

3. Players must be at least a part-time resident of NJ in order to be ranked as an NJ player. If you are a part-time resident, you must spend the majority of your time living in NJ. (For example, those who go to college in NJ but live out of state would be acceptable)

4. You cannot be on the NJ Power Ranking if you are ranked in any other state.
I am assuming rankings are based off of how you place, who you beat, and who beat you.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
pride..I've been asking you and Inui from the door to prove what aaaa has done to have him placed above me? How many times have I beaten him?? How many times has he beaten you?
Get outa here with that yoshi hater crap. You probably get a nice amount of your wins BECAUSE U R YOSHI. N No one knows what to do....

I don't feel entitled to anything, so dont assume anything thats going on in my head. What makes sense is what makes sense.
Prove what you believe or umm dont say it at all. Don't call me out...seriously

Keitaro

The final decision between the placements of Pride, Eazy, and AAAA came from me not Eazy or Inui cause Inui left those spots up to Eazy and I, and Eazy said he generally thought his wins compared to PRiDE's wins were even so even he was left in-objectable.

I realized AAAA beat PRiDE and that's it. That was AAAA's only accomplishment. Saying "AAAA IS BETTER THAN GOKU" won't do anything cause he has far from shown it in tournament.

Who beat Who subjectively starts with NJ vs NJ then to NJ vs OOS. Eazy has defeated Keitaro and Inui who are placed #s 10 & 4 respectively while in state PRiDE has defeated Mr. Clutch who isn't ranked. OOS Eazy hasn't really faced/beaten anyone exceptional while PRiDE has taken out Snakeee who is known to be great and is @ or a little below Inui's level and Eli-mination who is around my level or lower. Although Eazy beat these people less recent than PRiDE has, Eazy's wins definitely can't go un-noticed.

The reason why OOS also have less value to the rankings than in-state people is because we know a whole lot more about NJ's players than OOS.

For example, some people go "ZOMG, KEITARO YOU BEAT GREG" while I'm like "so, who said he was good? Plus he hasn't placed exceptionally well".

Also beating a decent OOS player just makes the OOS player and state look not too great "example: Inui beating Hylian from Texas" than making the winner look better.

If anything else needs clearly just ask "unless you're Inui, I refuse to argue with you over boards" but let this be a discussion that causes no probs so people relax.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Eggm I am convinced now that you are just BITTER that you trained hard in Melee and by the time you became REALLY good and known, Brawl came along and stole your thunder. I hate reading your consistently whining and negative posts. I wish I could do an /ignore eggm =(

Love your melee Yoshi though. Don't hate so much its not healthy.
Don't assume and post like you know what your talking about. Just cause it works out in your mind and makes you feel good doesn't mean it is true or you should post it. I'll show you how annoying it is.

I"m convinced pride is getting on me cause he knows he plays a game where the respect I got in melee will never come to him in brawl no matter how hard he tries even using a bad character cause theres not enough cool people who play the game and care. See what I did there the same thing you did and its annoying and untrue probably just like what you posted.

I bash brawl simply cause its terrible. Every time I go to a brawl tournament (usually for melee) I always need to do a double take when I see people taking the game so serious. I can't even fathom it. I try really hard to understand it but can't.

Brawl took nothing away from me personally for melee. I could see if I lived in NY but I don't. Like nearly ALL the cool people I knew in melee before brawl's release still play melee with me at tournaments. I lost like... inui LOL thats it. And even hes coming back. I've been to melee tournaments nearly EVERY weekend since brawls release it stole nothing from me. In fact I've seen cool people more and even got to team with chu since its release so I've been sittin pretty.

oh nice, this is like a real achievement
A little harsh but I still laughed out loud. :)

**** this game... bring melee back
QFT. Well even tho its not gone lol. Just wait till summer ends and chibo/scar get their venues back. Also rutgers is gonna do melee I hear. So we should be all set once that happens. I gotta start training again NY is getting too good. I gotta stop giving em rides and tips and training or they are gonna overtake me. >< I can't let them be better in BOTH games than NJ. ><

ON a closing note. You can ignore my posts pride. Feel free. Smashboards does have that option. I think after I post and your reading it theres like an "ignore this person" button. I used it on inui.

Also your yoshi is fun to watch, which is saying A LOT cause I hate brawl. I must love yoshi that much lol. But anyway I've always been nice to you just not to brawl. I even trash talked for you at FAST and got that one guy mad tight LOL. So don't attack me personally with something you came up with in your mind that makes you happy cause it works in your mind. Its not true. Its also very disrespectful nothing I deserve for pointing out the obvious.

Keitaro

Omg!! Eggm used the word "tight"!! NYC stop infecting us with your bull****, lmao!!

I still think you say "Brawl sucks" too much to the point many Brawl people will get annoyed but I tend to just find it funny.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I cant wait until school starts.
Anyone not named spam is getting ***** inboth games.
Especially the people who are feelin themselves a bit to much in my eyes.

F that, spam is gettin his **** ***** to!

Eggm

Smash Hero
Omg!! Eggm used the word "tight"!! NYC stop infecting us with your bull****, lmao!!

I still think you say "Brawl sucks" too much to the point many Brawl people will get annoyed but I tend to just find it funny.
They honestly wouldn't get mad if they truly believed it wasn't. People say melee sucks alllllll the time in so many threads, but its whatever. i know melee's better and thats all that matters to me lol. What I think its most important anyways.

Edit : Keitaro that pic was hilarious.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
LOOOOOL @ keitaro's link xD

speaking of shirts...dm weren't we supposed to get montage shirts?

and eazy get on aim bruh.

mog87

Smash Ace
keitaro time is proof that brawl ranks with the likes of SNES "Pretty Fighter". Its the incarnation of utter silliness and all that is wrong with the world. That my friend is the essence of Keitaro Time.

Top Bottom