• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
1. Mew2King
2. teh_spamerer
3. dmbrandon
4. Inui
5. Atomsk
6. Yes!
7. Emblem Lord
8. Lord Knight
9. Bajisci
10. Keitaro
11. Ether
12. Blue
13. AAAA
14. PRiDE
15. Malcom

Noteworthy players unranked due to activity: RyokoYaksa, MexiMadnez
Alright.....where to start.....where to start......i'll start here.

NO!!:mad:

So......besides Blue and Malcom not being eligible......and Eazy not being on there???......and you moving me 3 spots lower from your last time's opinion.......and you being auto in front of Atomsk????.........wow........

Everyone, please ignore this list that Inui has posted, although decent at best, please ignore.

Inui, find me if you're on aim tonight cause I should be all night today. If we attempt to discuss it, I'll call Eazy "and maybe DM if he wants" so we can go on. Plus I'll take out my excel spreadsheet of wins/losses.

It will be fun Inui......discussing stuff with other panelists and stuff ya know.

If possible, we can have this list done by tonight.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
is dm even a panelist? If he isn't just say he isn't so we can move on and get this dam thing done with...seriously

Keitaro

is dm even a panelist? If he isn't just say he isn't so we can move on and get this dam thing done with...seriously
We don't need to have DM for the discussion but if he's there he can voice his opinions. We'll leave it at that.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Blue is VERY MUCH eligible. I've seen him at 2 montage events, Terrabite, and SWR, I'm fairly sure. At least 3, but maybe up to 5. There were some in his town.

Malcomm was only at Montage 3 to my knowledge, and you do need 2 NJ tournies.

Pride>AAAA

That's my input. The rest was fine.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Yeah Blue's been to two tournies. Has he beaten anyone noteworthy though, besides LK? Btw if you guys want I'd love to help with the rankings.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Blue is VERY MUCH eligible. I've seen him at 2 montage events, Terrabite, and SWR, I'm fairly sure. At least 3, but maybe up to 5. There were some in his town.

Pride>AAAA

That's my input. The rest was fine AKA eazy not being on the list is fine.
Say it, then prove it. I know its the cool thing to do to Act like I'm not a good player but umm yea, I'm going to need a bit more convincing.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I agree with Eazy. He's definitely better than a good number of people on that list.

Doyoung2win should get an honorable mention :)

Keitaro

I just checked and he's only been to 2 tournaments during the season which include Montage 3 and Terabyte so unless you give me some proof "besides small in town no results tournies that don't matter" then he's not eligible.

and keitaro do you ever actually work at your job? xD
I usually leave work 4 to 5 hours early but on Thursdays and Fridays another intern works here so I have to stay near my full-time. I did about an hour worth of work today somewhere around 9 a.m.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I saw blue at terrabyte, which was after montage 3, and clearly remember KNOWING him.

When I said Malcom wasn't eligible, I assumed Eazy, you would know that spot would be yours.lulz.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
$hit talking @ it's finest!!

NJ, come to some more tournies dude.
Lol, I know the aaaa guy a little bit outside of smash since he's a friend of a friend and he seems to lack confidence in himself anyways.

I dunno what tourneys are happening in NJ, but I'll prolly start hitting up those NYC biweeklies once my class at Rutgers ends.

Keitaro

I saw blue at terrabyte, which was after montage 3, and clearly remember KNOWING him..
Terrabyte was on June 21st before Montage 3 which was on June 28th but I also remember knowing him too @ Terrabyte but unless he entered as a different name, he did not attend any other tournaments in singles as Blue and he's not eligible.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
blue was at montage 3, terrabite, and swr 4

thats 3 right there he should be on the list

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Any of you RU guys know anything about the Lynton Towers North On livingston cause thats my dorming assignment is it nice? Does it have AC etc

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Pride>AAAA

That's my input. The rest was fine.
Blue is indeed eligible.

I thought he attended NYC's events frequently, but if he only entered a single NJ tournament, then he doesn't qualify.

AAAA has outperformed PRiDE at literally every tournament, including low tiers.

We are the panelist... we make the list. So why give the public your own personal version?
Why am I not placed on that list?
makes alot of sense to me...
Keitaro is never on AIM to discuss things, even when it's prearranged. I don't have your phone number. Communication is a major problem between the panelists.

You're not on it because your singles performances beyond a single ancient Rutgers weekly were terrible. I can't allow bias to be more important than the facts. You also have a habit of losing to randoms. Place better and beat good players to get ranked. You always say you don't care, so your attitude needs fixing, too.

I agree with Eazy. He's definitely better than a good number of people on that list.
Sorry, but his tournament results are extremely poor. There's no way around it. Facts > bias.

I just checked and he's only been to 2 tournaments during the season which include Montage 3 and Terabyte so unless you give me some proof "besides small in town no results tournies that don't matter" then he's not eligible.
He went to Rage Studios 2, the one where they actually listened to Velocity a bit and it didn't suck as much. He also did local stuff near him, IIRC. If I had my archive, I'd gladly prove it.

I'd actually prove everything I put down factually if I had my archive, but I sadly will not until next Monday.

So......besides Blue and Malcom not being eligible......and Eazy not being on there???......and you moving me 3 spots lower from your last time's opinion.......and you being auto in front of Atomsk????.........wow........
Blue is eligible. I'm honestly not sure about Malcom.

You're lower because...you're lower. Lord Knight defeats you and outplaces you. Yes! just does plain better than you in both singles and teams. Bajisci has beaten Atomsk several times and did amazing in teams with Yes! at Terrabite. Bajisci outplaces you a lot. I would absolutely love to prove everything I put down to the point where arguing with it would be ********, but I do not have my archive.

How can Atomsk be put above me? It's not possible. I have outdone him ten times more than he has outdone me. He has outplaced me a mere three times in the entire season while I have outplaced him every other event in both singles and teams and I have defeated him more times than he has defeated me. He also lacks huge wins from this season beyond beating me a few times and Omni once. I have defeated teh_spamerer, dmbrandon, BlueShell, Yes!, Bajisci, and everyone else in this state. He also loses to people that I never lose to, such as Bajisci.

It is possible I made a mistake since my memorization of the archive isn't totally perfect...

Inui, find me if you're on aim tonight cause I should be all night today.
I'm housing people tonight for a tournament and do not have a computer.

My list is factually correct as far as I can tell. Unless you find results to prove it wrong, that is. I'd love to have my archive right now because this entire discussion would have been over eons ago.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Sweet I'm ahead of LK and in the spot I almost always was for Melee rankings.

Hawtness.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if your counting rage 2 for rankings as you said inui, then mexi should be good. or wait until after my tourney tomorrow since rankings still aren't good yet, and both mexi and ryoko will def be good to be ranked. it will also give more evidence to other players

also, IMO rage 1 counts better than rage 2. while rage 1 was single elim, the sets were still plain 2 out of 3 showing player v player matchups. the losers bracket at rage 2 was single match

Keitaro

blue was at montage 3, terrabite, and swr 4

thats 3 right there he should be on the list
SWR IV is not in the season. The season ended after Philly Gamers I like originally planned.

I heard Blue entered Rage Studios II. Is this true Atomsk?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Then how is Blue Shell being ranked? Hes PA
He's not. (being ranked, that is)

And Inui...WAAAAAA BIAS WAAAAAA :(

Doyoung, Tec0 and Captain Falcon deserve honorable mentions :)

Edit: Eazy should deff be ranked in order to accurately represent the strength of NJ.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
WOW don't give me that bs inui bs.
U don't care about the list passed the first 5 spots so just stfu.
I "tend" to lose 2 randoms?
I've loss to ONE random. Unless Baji n ehter( at princeton smashfest) Malcolm and dm( nn2) Velocity and lk(nn) and Blueshell at swr or whatever. R those randoms Inui???

I'm not going to personally attack any player, but I will attack your bs comments. U write a whole lot, so it looks like fact. But really its just your poor logic leaking out.
My poor placement usually resulted from fighting good players very early on. We cant all have a cakewalk until 9th place is guaranteed.

N 2 say i placed horribly at only 1 event, 1 ru weekly, is bs, again...we are talking about the 12-15 spot range so wtf do u expect 2nd n 3rd places all around?
I dont see anyone passed numer 6 on the list with those kinda placings, so use your **** brain.

Top Bottom