• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
lol. I thought Peach was decent in Brawl Slik?

Also Pit without arrows is Metaknight.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Im home chillin people play me!

My fc is 0344-9090-1943

Get at my amazing Ike and falco! If the lag isnt bad then my ic's will enter the rapefest

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
O.o I win with her, lol. She's just gotta be played differently, It's all about Patience, and since I'm not expecting anything out of Brawl yet, I've got plenty of that, lol. I do get what you mean, though Slik....Peach has MANY flaws.

Eggm

Smash Hero
If TSA NJ brings sensei/woz/copy/doyoung, then we have like mad crews. ToS, TSA: NJ, TSA : PA (minibosses), Tunes, and NY crew, (jman/alukard/hax/plank (to add a 4th. xD) Massive crew battles would be fun.

Edit : Wrong thread lol. This is talking about SPOC v

Trevor i'll play you sometime, 3308-3945-0457

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
4253-3173-4296

IM me if you want to play: fj2DragonMage
I'm chillin here in pittsburgh for school, so the internet play works wonders.

edit: wat do you guys think about a vent server? trash talking can only be so much fun with those taunts.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
sorry, a little bit late, just saw my name pop up.
even though i still consider myself OK not CT, i just thought i'd let you know i can beat 1/2 the top 15 on this PR, so try not to get an attitude. not discreditting anyone or trying to act pompous, just trying to...apparently defend a state whose thread i'm not even subscribed to. nevermind, CT sucks, havea nice day, lol.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
So umm this is gonna make me look like a mega nub like the nubs that people find in their colleges.....

So umm apparently you can unlock a rule set in brawl so you can pick what stages you want on random select.. is this true and if it is ... how do you unlock it?

pockyD

Smash Legend
unlock all the stages to get the random stage select page

get 200 KOs to get the additional rules page (on which the random stage page lies)

you need them both

JFox

Smash Hero
IDK, why does God ave to kill kittens just cuz m2k was born with misguided testosterone?

Seriously, (brawl) - (snake) = (terrible).

(awful) + (snake) = (barely playable)

What? Brawl is boring as hell. Huh? Random stages? Just pick smashville every game and you're set.

JFox

Smash Hero
ame where do you live? South Jerz?

If you wanna come to me, I'm sure I could find some time. But I just bought a new car so I really can't spend any unnecessary gas for a couple weeks.

JFox

Smash Hero
ame you live near reik, in warren county, according to the player finder. Thats 60-75 mins drive, which is quite a drag. I'll probably just have to play ya at tourneys, cuz that is effin far.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
*cries* NUUUUU!!!! I don't like not living near anyone. -_- I'll give you 20 bucks if you ever do decide. Just let me know when so I can actually work it into my budget, xD. Otherwise, I'll see if I can get to you. Chad doesn't mind those kinds of Drives. With him driving, that's yeah...less than an hour, rofl. BTW, that's him toned down, lol. On the way to SPOC 4, Reik for the first time was in a car where the speedometer was maxed out. O.o, ironically, I wouldn't have even known if I didn't have the habit of looking at it. Chad's actually a good driver, so when he drives fast, most people don't notice. 'sides, he was just keepin' with the flow of traffic, ROFL. Though it scared the heck out of Reik. Ironically, I don't like to speed. The most I've ever done was 85-90, and that's because ALL of the traffic was going that speed. Heck, I was in the slow lane.

JBLAZE

Smash Rookie
*cries* NUUUUU!!!! I don't like not living near anyone. -_- I'll give you 20 bucks if you ever do decide. Just let me know when so I can actually work it into my budget, xD. Otherwise, I'll see if I can get to you. Chad doesn't mind those kinds of Drives. With him driving, that's yeah...less than an hour, rofl. BTW, that's him toned down, lol. On the way to SPOC 4, Reik for the first time was in a car where the speedometer was maxed out. O.o, ironically, I wouldn't have even known if I didn't have the habit of looking at it. Chad's actually a good driver, so when he drives fast, most people don't notice. 'sides, he was just keepin' with the flow of traffic, ROFL. Though it scared the heck out of Reik. Ironically, I don't like to speed. The most I've ever done was 85-90, and that's because ALL of the traffic was going that speed. Heck, I was in the slow lane.
Where in North NJ do live??

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
i stayed at teczero's house for 3 WHOLE DAYS. that makes me an official part time resident of NJ O_O
Also, you've stayed at 2 different Bayonne houses over the last two weeks, for like a total of five days; that practically makes you a Bayonne resident. That's insane.

Cia

das kwl
Also, you've stayed at 2 different Bayonne houses over the last two weeks, for like a total of five days; that practically makes you a Bayonne resident. That's insane.
I also parked my trailer in a 7eleven parking lot and it's still there making it my official place of residence..

LOL.. j/k

Eggm

Smash Hero
Since there are literally 0 NYC melee tournies anymore, I wouldn't have an issue with 6 months from now the NYC smashers who still like melee be put on our power ranking. Aka.. jman/hax/djnintendo/vanz/alukard/hbk. Just something to think about.

JFox

Smash Hero
Most likely the next ranking will be a tri-state ranking instead of a NJ ranking. I think its safe to say that TA will no longer be holding a regional ranking, which means NJ, NY and PA will have to come together and make their own lists without the TA forums. Also, the tri-state ranking will most likely be more frequent than it once was, yet not as frequent as a state ranking would be.

As long as the tournament activity is this low, its pretty impossible for NJ to do its own rankings exclusively.

These are just my own speculations....

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Brawl is soooo good. :D Keitaro I'll add you once my wireless router stops being crap. BTW Keitaro i met you at spoc3. I'm the lil kid with the long hair

Inui

Banned via Warnings
We should do Brawl rankings soon.

Something like...

1. Mew2King
2. dmbrandon
3. teh_spamerer
4. Inui
5. Keitaro
6. Atomsk

Etc.

Wouldn't be too hard since results are recorded on AllIsBrawl and I even have my own archive.

Top Bottom