• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Updates usually happen between 3 days or less after something's posted. Your name was probably missed due to so much going on in the player finder recently. I'll search your post and update you sometime tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience "I sound like a dam telemarketer or something."
lol whatever man, I'm just glad to be on the list. I really want to find more people to play in my area.

xyt

Smash Lord
hey... i'm in palisades park, NJ for the winter break
i go to college in pittsburgh and i play w/ PockyD, Wesley, and Swiftbass
play me please : D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
hey... i'm in palisades park, NJ for the winter break
i go to college in pittsburgh and i play w/ PockyD, Wesley, and Swiftbass
play me please : D
you go to Pal park O_O!?!?!?!

Some of friends live in pal park.

If you can drive I live roughly 20-30 minutes away from you >_>.

pm me if your interested in playing me sometime ;)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Oh wow, Tech0 a player finder admin? Niceness!! ;D

My last week of work was horrible. Went from doing nothing for 4 hours at work to doing something for a full 8 hours every weekday last week. This week is more relaxed though since half my supervisors are on vaca.

JFox

Smash Hero
Where do you work keitaro?

Edit: Big update on the Tournament Results Archive. I added the old season's results which I had saved in word. I ended the season at 12/22/07, and the next tourney will begin the new season. I made a spearate page for each season's results, so all new results belong in the page titled "current season"

The current season (which just began 12/23/07) will end somewhere in early Feb. after Pound 3. The new rankings will than look heavily most heavily on the current season, but will also definitely take into account the past two season. I have yet to decide how things will work in terms of inactivity.

If you have a minute, you should definitely page through the Finder. Its so compact, yet complex and beautiful.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm an Engineer intern working in Morristown NJ. They have me at a different building now with some guy that loves to talk so my usual "come in sleep or do nothing till 11 then leave" has turned into "listen to people talk then file papers till 3:30". I still get alot of free computer time though. Plus I have my own room instead of a cubicle now :D

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
emblem lord lives where i work LOL i wish hed come teach me advanced tactiscs. i wont apply for a crew for melee or brawl until im super competivly good

moj4991

Smash Cadet
I hate the fact that I am not old enough to drive an therefore am not able to go to any tournaments. I kinda want to be on the list. Regardless, any recent videos of tournaments?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I hate the fact that I am not old enough to drive an therefore am not able to go to any tournaments. I kinda want to be on the list. Regardless, any recent videos of tournaments?
Not really any recent tourney vids. You can check out my friendly vids if you would like >_>.

Also if you mean you wanna be on the player finder list please list the information so I guess I can put you into the finder.

moj4991

Smash Cadet
Not really any recent tourney vids. You can check out my friendly vids if you would like >_>.

Also if you mean you wanna be on the player finder list please list the information so I guess I can put you into the finder.
Don't bother anyway. There's no way I'd ever get away to any tournaments nor be of any significance for several years so you'd be wasting your time. I guess I siad that because I was kinda pissed at my parents for being so restricting.

moj4991

Smash Cadet
Name: moj4991
County: Bergen County
City: Tenafly, NJ
Contact Info/aim:moj4991
College: not yet there
Crew: none

Moving to Summit, NJ in Union County within the next 6 months

BUM163

Smash Lord
Nyc Weekly Happening This Friday. Ya More Info Message Me Here Or On Aol Which Is Oni163

JFox

Smash Hero
The season ended because the its easier for organization's sake. This current season we have now just begun will end after Pound 3, and than the rankings will take heavily into account this season as well as the last. So its basically one big season split into two.

I just like two instead of one big one cuz its easier to organize and look through all that information. Also I will be able to set up new rules and say "you must have at least 1 NJ tournament from the most current season" rather than saying "you must have 1 NJ tournament which took place in the last two months"

Don't worry, its all the same to you. Trust me, its better this way.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
The season ended because the its easier for organization's sake. This current season we have now just begun will end after Pound 3, and than the rankings will take heavily into account this season as well as the last. So its basically one big season split into two.

I just like two instead of one big one cuz its easier to organize and look through all that information. Also I will be able to set up new rules and say "you must have at least 1 NJ tournament from the most current season" rather than saying "you must have 1 NJ tournament which took place in the last two months"

Don't worry, its all the same to you. Trust me, its better this way.
<_<, there's only gonna be like 2 tournaments in the rest of this season.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Well whatever is easier for you Jfox I agree with Eggm but if its a giant pile of information I can kinda see why you would want to split it.

idc either way i just wanna see how I do on the power ranking :lick:.

JFox

Smash Hero
I think some people may have misunderstood...

There will be no power ranking for this past season. The next power ranking will be after pound 3, and will take into account this season and the last one.

JFox

Smash Hero
Nope. Rule #3.

3: Players must be at least a part-time resident of NJ in order to be ranked as an NJ player. If you are a part-time resident, you must spend the majority of your time living in NJ. (For example, those who go to college in NJ but live out of state would be acceptable)

Top Bottom