• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

JFox

Smash Hero
That sounds perfect Cheezit. I'm working til 5ish, so I would come by after that.

Also I'm having a smashfest tomorrow at my house. Everyone should come. I'll make a thread and edit this post with a link to it.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
it will probably be from like 3 in the afternoon to 1 in the morning i just have to ok it with my mom tomorrow. I will have a definate by tomorrow.

xyt

Smash Lord
props to JFox for being cool with random person he never met (me) calling him at 12:40am lol

on another note, i'm a player based in pittsburgh and i'll be visiting my good friend DickChang
tomorrow : D! JFox has generally has agreed to kick my butt for a little bit after 4:30pm : D
sooooo... anyone else in the area want to play me sometime between 12:00pm and 4:30pm?
any takers?

let me or DickChang know : D! thanks!

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
if anybody is in the marlboro/freehold/howell area and wants to play before 4:30 today, give me a ring 7326881551. me and xyt will be hanging out.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
I can't have a smashfest saturday i have carpeting be put in LOL so hopefully i'll see everyone at jfox's tomarrow.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
People, come to JFox's today and record with me. Too many high ranked ******* are coming and I doubt my past month's training can make much of a difference = teh suck. Sike! Imma kick their *****!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
People, come to JFox's today and record with me. Too many high ranked ******* are coming and I doubt my past month's training can make much of a difference = teh suck. Sike! Imma kick their *****!!
:o

I'm not ranked at all in NJ anymore cuz I sux. MM me?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
me yay!!!!!!!!!!
I hate you Tejas Nampalli....jk :p
You're just alittle too annoying for someone who has NEVER played an experienced player or even an another player that at least uses any advanced techniques. Just because you beat your little friends and computers doesn't make you near my level (which you base off my videos).
Let's play today, I'll walk to your house. I'm leaving back to Indiana tomorrow. This is your final chance before Brawl. You should money match me, your older brother did. Choose my character, I'll do any matchup.

Jollies

Smash Cadet
does this mean jollies is getting back into the smash scene? lol
It might. I'm trying to find some gaming connections at Rowan, since I'll be a new transfer student there in a few weeks, and I'll need something to do in between/during classes.

So yeah, Rowan kids, you should contact me.

JFox

Smash Hero

Keitaro

I'm really busy. Someone please update these?
I left Bass's early just so I could come home and update these before Tec0 could. I even let Tec0 destroy me in friendlies today so he'd be happier and not attempt to go home early and update them. [/johnz]

I just put them up. Took me 25 total minutes though, wtf?! I gotta learn how to do it faster with this clickable options set-up there is now.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL

Keitaro loved my impression of Jigglypuff oops I mean doyoung2win ;).

You shoulda played morez Keitaro >_>.

Sorry I'm slow on the updates I haven't been going on the boards a lot lately.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Kietaro was fun playing with ya at bass's house, why'd you have to leave early? Also I like your fox more than your marth. ^^ Give up the evil!

Keitaro

Kietaro was fun playing with ya at bass's house, why'd you have to leave early? Also I like your fox more than your marth. ^^ Give up the evil!
Bah humbug! :)

I haven't used Fox in tourney at all in over a year but Eggm may have changed that. Imma try him out for the first time at the TSA PA tourney this weekend.

Oh, I was stressed with problems with my girl that I felt I was playing sucky and needed to talk to her so I left. I'll be there longer next time and also I want dibs on the Tunes pizza!

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yeah sorry we ordered before you came. :( Give you fox more shots, its real accurate, you do stuff that I can't do well with my fox like time grabs as people are getting up or stuck in lag of moves, I mess that up real often, but since you didn't your tech chasing with fox was pretty on point it was scary. xD

Top Bottom