• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I already bought a new one, but it sucked *** and is basically unusable for anything I don't know why anyone suggested for me to buy a new one but no way I'm breaking that in. I heard Swiftbass had a good one he made for me, but it got lost in the mail being sent to me so hopefully it was sent back to him at or before this Friday. Wendel said he had one perfectly made for me, but he's not sure who has it and if he can recover it.

I'm literally unable to use Fox with this one, and it's hard to dash backwards in time to finish combos/CGs and even not get shield grabbed.

Also, I need a smash disc, so Slik or Wendel or someone can you come over tomorrow (technically today)

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
I already bought a new one, but it sucked *** and is basically unusable for anything I don't know why anyone suggested for me to buy a new one but no way I'm breaking that in. I heard Swiftbass had a good one he made for me, but it got lost in the mail being sent to me so hopefully it was sent back to him at or before this Friday. Wendel said he had one perfectly made for me, but he's not sure who has it and if he can recover it.

I'm literally unable to use Fox with this one, and it's hard to dash backwards in time to finish combos/CGs and even not get shield grabbed.

Also, I need a smash disc, so Slik or Wendel or someone can you come over tomorrow (technically today)
its impossible for me today. i got a test and paper due tommorow. you gotta talk to wendell

JFox

Smash Hero
I'll be home around 1:30 tomorrow. We aren't leaving til probably 6ish. I know some people like inui and eggm might come early. People should come by and practice, i wanna play like all day tomorrow lol. sneak come by and play, fox falco and sheik practice.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'll be home around 1:30 tomorrow. We aren't leaving til probably 6ish. I know some people like inui and eggm might come early. People should come by and practice, i wanna play like all day tomorrow lol. sneak come by and play, fox falco and sheik practice.
I'm not going to VLS but I have an extreme amount of free time during this period. I'll definitely try to drop by at 2 if your home "I have your address from the smashfest topic that I was going to go to from you"

Yeah, so if a random Keitaro knocks on your door "which is like 99.9% possible" don't be surprised. ;)

_kSo_

Smash Master
Name: KSO
County: Mercer County
City: Princeton JCT
Contact Info: AIM- MrChinkinator
College: Purdue University (West Lafayette, IN)
Crew: [CoV]

Aesir

Smash Master

pfft you could totally break that in.....

*lying*

You better come I will be really upset =( even though you don't know me LOL

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
aesir...get the hell out of nj thread you ct person! <3 you

also...sensei is the jesus of n64 smash...seated at the right hand of isai...

Inui

Banned via Warnings

JASON STOP SUCKING

MAGUS WILL BUILD YOU A CUSTOM CONTROLLER

TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT

Scar

#HarveyDent
Good **** Magus. And I'm happy to hear that he didn't in fact talk to you and is just completely oblivious to everything/incapable of doing anything on his own.

M2K:Controllers::Inui:Getting a ride to most Smash events.

Magus420

Smash Master
Speaking of oblivious, he told me to come over today failing to mention that he wasn't even going to be at his house... -.-

I even asked to make sure if "Cactuar [w/ Pakman] is coming to my house at 2pm to work on my controller" wasn't in reality "Cactuar [w/ Pakman] is coming to my house at 2pm and picking me up and we're leaving, and then he's going to work on my controller", and he said no.

I'm really glad I decided to call Cactuar before actually getting all the way there >_>

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Speaking of oblivious, he told me to come over today failing to mention that he wasn't even going to be at his house... -.-

I even asked to make sure if "Cactuar [w/ Pakman] is coming to my house at 2pm to work on my controller" wasn't in reality "Cactuar [w/ Pakman] is coming to my house at 2pm and picking me up and we're leaving, and then he's going to work on my controller", and he said no.

I'm really glad I decided to call Cactuar before actually getting all the way there >_>
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow :(

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
lol spam... thats like teh greatest idea ever!!!!! like zomg roflcopter!!!!!!!!!

no but seriously tec0 come to rutgers and play and also spam... play with me!

FireWater

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1478-5556-9486
Name: FireWater
County: Ocean County
City: Toms River
Contact Info: AIM- Juan311bond IRC: irc.gamesurge.net #20id Xfire: FireWaterFX
College: Monmouth University
Crew: None.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I might go to rutgers this weekend... lol lemme see >.<

It depends on random tournies and stuff.... :).

I wanna play the amazing spammer.... :psycho:. and the rest of the RU group of course.

Top Bottom