• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Anyone who thinks Sheik vs Falco is even is on crack.

His offense dominates her completely. She has to basically try to get in hits here and there and try to tech chase cuz she can't even combo till higher percents. Falco just goes to town on ehr *** no matter what her percent is. And his offense > her offense in the match-up.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Anyone who thinks Sheik vs Falco is even is on crack.

His offense dominates her completely. She has to basically try to get in hits here and there and try to tech chase cuz she can't even combo till higher percents. Falco just goes to town on ehr *** no matter what her percent is. And his offense > her offense in the match-up.
All I have to say is this:

Short hop Nair

It's too good on Falco, even ask Mew2King since he does it to **** Forward.

Btw, Falco has the best offense in the game. Might as well say he's the number 1 undisputed character. So I guess this whole thing about the game coming down to 4 characters (Sheik, Falco, Fox, and Marth) is bull, it's really JUST Falco.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Falco wrecks Sheik. :( :( :(

I'm maining Ganon vs Falcos now. I want to be able to actually kill Falco without working super hard to do it. I also want enough range to deal with his SUPER OMG HIGHEST PRIORITY IN THE UNIVERSE aerials.

sry woz

Artisan

Smash Cadet
Guess I may as well make a post- don't mind me.

Name- Artisan
County- Hunterdon County
City- Whitehouse Station
Contact Info- AIM: One Alternate
Crew- None.

Apparently there is no entry for Hunterdon county, and there don't seem to be many people nearby, so with transportation issues I've had a bit of trouble getting into competitive play.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
>_> just like nair out of shield inui or if they're pillering wavedash out of shield into something lol.

WHOS GOING TO SMASHTACLYMS?!
Killing them in three hits with Ganondorf's huge power and range is more reliable. Falco players are used to just being able to do whatever they want and plow through everything, but they can't do that to Ganondorf, so I can novelty pwn them.

I should be going if I'm not screwed over... <3 Velocity!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
:( Well weird question but is anyone NOT going to VLS this weekend?

Mainly looking at THP and the RU group for possible smash later... and to check up which one is cheaper cuz i am cheap... >_>

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Tec0...

You, me, and LK should form a mini-crew. I'm Sora, he's Roxas, and you're Kairi. XD

Edit: nvm he'll cry about Sheik-**** when we **** Marths ;) ;) ;)

mog87

Smash Ace
Im not going but Im going home this week...which is obviously closer to you than RU anyways...I dunno about anyone else though.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Im not going but Im going home this week...which is obviously closer to you than RU anyways...I dunno about anyone else though.
wow ultra convienient =D

well if thats the case my ride is free and if anything ill drop by this weekend? Cant get much cheaper lol wanna play this weekend?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Its not gonna happen cuz ... well i suck at that stuff lmao

lol but everyone who isnt go should set up sumtin

i wanna play anyone mog is a really good friend of mine who loves my sheik so i dont mind playing him although i never played magus 1v1 and i would love to play him....

and i have to admit teaming with inui was fun LOL

and i mindgamed someone with my "KIRA" tag lol

lol at Inui talking for my defense.. for some random unknown reason

whoever that was since i didnt catch your name i would love to play you next time if you see me play me i love playing new people its fun.

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
lol lets play... im so sick of playing friggin warcraft 3. rutgers bros hit me up whenever ur playing hero is back in business!!!!

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Well i will at least once im just busy and never find the time to travel to new brunswick :chuckle:

although are you sure you can play me for a long time?

I might be too noob :laugh:
Long time depends on what day of the week you want to visit. Thursday is an amazing day for long periods of smash since I'm out of my last class by 2:30 and I only have one class on Friday which never requires me to do work for. Wednesday's are also usually good but the problem is I get off from my last class at 5:50. I can still play till like 1 AM though. Friday is THE best day of the week IF I'm not going home for the weekend since I'm done with my last class at 11:30. Mondays and Tuesdays = bad days for smashing because the vast majority of my work is due on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

EDIT: hahaha I just realized you were talking about playing YOU for a long time. Yeah, the thing is I'm really noob too, probably way more noobish than you. Plus you're definitely better than Eazy and I can play him for long periods of time :laugh:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
ugh i usually look for the weekends as in saturday or sunday :(

my schedule is awful period for everyday except wednesday

i have class generally from 10am - 6pm (with breaks obviously) almost everyday so ...... yea....

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
ugh i usually look for the weekends as in saturday or sunday :(

my schedule is awful period for everyday except wednesday

i have class generally from 10am - 6pm (with breaks obviously) almost everyday so ...... yea....
Well the weekend is a great time to smash if I'm not going home :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Aesir

Smash Master
theres a walmart in ct or a gamestop hell its in litchfield theres a FYE they have gc controllers ....

*ran to one then back to the venue* <_<

hope someone does, I wanna see PC VS M2k D:

Top Bottom