• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Nothing has ever gone wrong. Let me know when it does, because until then, I'll keep doing what I'm doing and producing lists people don't whine about. :)
Plenty of people disagree with your lists, actually. We just aren't vocal about it because you'll give us some bull**** about how you've always been right and that counted but this didn't and that was less significant because he didn't care and blah blah blah.

All you do is make it such a pain in the *** to be vocal that those of us with brains just avoid the situation entirely.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
plus we do not like arguing cause you do not know when to admit defeat and we do not have patience to deal with you and your super serious biz lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Plenty of people disagree with your lists, actually. We just aren't vocal about it because you'll give us some bull**** about how you've always been right and that counted but this didn't and that was less significant because he didn't care and blah blah blah.

All you do is make it such a pain in the *** to be vocal that those of us with brains just avoid the situation entirely.
Wrong.

Nothing was ever wrong. The lists are always agreed upon by every panelist.

The past lists are archived. You are welcome to try and find an inaccuracy and prove it's an inaccuracy (nobody ever even tried, so Idk wtf you're talking about with people disagreeing with the lists).

plus we do not like arguing cause you do not know when to admit defeat and we do not have patience to deal with you and your super serious biz lol
This would require defeating me, which you can't do.

didnt you want to be ranked above ksizzle?
Of course I want to be. Did I ever actually try to argue for that on the last two lists? Hell no.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
*yawns* I remember you asking to be above Ksizzle cause you were better at doubles and low tiers...must be making it up in my head than my bad lol

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Panelists are the only intelligent players. Clearly, they are the only ones eligible to solicit an opinion on rankings. The method in which these people are chosen is clearly 100% infallible.

Wait, no it's not.

And once again, their acquiescence is not evidence of their agreement. NOBODY enjoys discussing ANYTHING with you on these forums. Most people would rather shut up and move along than actually try to mount an argument, because no matter how logical or correct, you'll just circle back to the same god**** thing you said three posts agoi over and over again.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Inui you told me on aim that the set with kai and shadow was a fluke becuz of the sd. when i mentoned that kai cane take your 4th spot you said this

Sesshomaru010101 (12:03:16 AM): nah man im guaranteed 4th
Sesshomaru010101 (12:03:17 AM): by a lot
Sesshomaru010101 (12:03:17 AM): lol
KelvinTooGood (12:03:27 AM): not by a lot
KelvinTooGood (12:03:34 AM): ur biggest win
KelvinTooGood (12:03:42 AM): i dont think its close to shadow
Sesshomaru010101 (12:03:53 AM): he beat shadow's WARIO off of an SD or some ****
Sesshomaru010101 (12:03:54 AM): LMAO
KelvinTooGood (12:04:04 AM): i saw the set. he sd'd at 14
KelvinTooGood (12:04:11 AM): and then kai wrecked him, no sd'd on delfino
Sesshomaru010101 (12:04:14 AM): one fluke win vs a secondary doesnt negate the large amount of wins i have
Sesshomaru010101 (12:04:19 AM): sry
Sesshomaru010101 (12:04:24 AM): it's not rly debatable
Sesshomaru010101 (12:04:28 AM): even kai himself knows it
KelvinTooGood (12:04:29 AM): well see about that
Sesshomaru010101 (12:04:38 AM): kk GL arguing for him above me lmao
KelvinTooGood (12:04:44 AM): thanks for the luck
Sesshomaru010101 (12:04:52 AM): it is truly needed, after all
KelvinTooGood (12:04:59 AM): whatvee ru say
Sesshomaru010101 (12:05:10 AM): i think i have an extremely big lead
KelvinTooGood (12:05:22 AM): then keep thinking that XD

this was interesting also

IDK inui makes good points sometimes but I also know sometimes he can be wrong about things. I always tend to look at all sides and go from there.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
uhhhh wasn't there a problem with the current PRs when they were made?

Wasn't Kai above Zucco and there was the huge outcry in this very thread and it was debated and eventually ruled in favor of Zucco as it is atm?

There's one case where there was a problem with a released/proposed list.

And wasn't one of the arguments for Kai > Zucco being low tier results? :laugh:

fkacyan

Smash Hero

Wasn't Kai above Zucco and there was the huge outcry in this very thread and it was debated and eventually ruled in favor of Zucco as it is atm?

I don't think the panelists cared, it was everybody else. Thus, with clever use of word twisting, Inui is correct.

That said, it's a very disingenuous method of argument.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
the panelists usually do not want to argue with him remember the whole Doubles counting debate...dear god i left the thread for a MONTH

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

As far as there being an issue among panelists, Cy is right here. Inui was the only one in my favor so there wasn't an issue with the panel.

Once again, I don't support low tiers counting but IF it's going to count I'm taking my wins, or would have when I cared. Only 2 of those wins were low tiers but it's true that if they weren't there, there would have been no debate at all.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Plenty of you nubs have complained in the past about what should count and stuff like that...but in the end the list ends up perfectly accurate.

Shut the **** up.

Seriously, lol. Every single time, this crap happens, and then you people see the list, and nobody complains. Apparently what I do is right.
Its not hard to make a list. THAT is why there are usually no problems. It's usually pretty clear cut tbh.
Whenever there is an argument about what should count, there is usually only ONE spot on the list that will be altered because of it....yours.

You'd probably be better off relaxing with the way you talk to people on this forum. I can tell you're pissed, but people are really going to stop taking you seriously pretty soon. When you are outnumbered accept it. As of now mk banned tournies, and low tiers should not count if the vast majority of the community do not want them to count.

A thriving and happy community means more than a few people being content with what they find logical. I'm not even going to get into a debate about it. If they don't want it, they don't want it. You might have to get your rank by placing in singles like the good ol days.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Its not hard to make a list. THAT is why there are usually no problems. It's usually pretty clear cut tbh.
Whenever there is an argument about what should count, there is usually only ONE spot on the list that will be altered because of it....yours.

You'd probably be better off relaxing with the way you talk to people on this forum. I can tell you're pissed, but people are really going to stop taking you seriously pretty soon. When you are outnumbered accept it. As of now mk banned tournies, and low tiers should not count if the vast majority of the community do not want them to count.

A thriving and happy community means more than a few people being content with what they find logical. I'm not even going to get into a debate about it. If they don't want it, they don't want it. You might have to get your rank by placing in singles like the good ol days.

Having legit wins count?!?! What is this madness? Gtfo Eazy :laugh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhTiJEYqqY8

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Keitaro said:
People that think low tiers should count:
Inui
Daisho

People that think low tiers shouldn't count:
Keitaro
Yes
Chibo
Kai
Ether
Malcolm
Vex
Alex Strife
Bleachigo
Zucco
Atomsk
BigM
Cyanide
Eazy

Neutral atm:
Doom

People that think MK banned tournies should count:
Inui
Doom
Atomsk
Daisho

People that think it shouldn't count:
Keitaro
Kai
Malcolm
Vex
Alex Strife
Bleachigo
Zucco
Cyanide
Eazy

Neutral atm:
Chibo

Imma keep track of this...
So for low tiers its 2 against 14 and for MK banned its 4 against 9. This is a landslide for low tiers not counting and nearly a landslide for MK banned not counting.

Regardless of what you have to say Inui I'm pretty sure low tiers and MK banned tournies will not count.

You're just gonna have to get in front of Zucco or Kai by getting good wins and going to way more tournies than them so they never have a chance to actually get more good wins they you, which happens alot.

But if you beat Keitaro 5 times, and Zucco beats Ally and Anti, don't expect me to sit there and say "Yeah Inui you get ranked higher."

That's just an example, but what I see as of now is that you have a bunch of good wins and a small amount of great wins but Zucco has a small amount of great wins through only 1 or 2 tournies he's been to.

Imo if he went to as many tournies as you did this season he would be ahead of you, but since he hasn't, you're ahead of him atm.

Zucco

Smash Master

That's just an example, but what I see as of now is that you have a bunch of good wins and a small amount of great wins but Zucco has a small amount of great wins through only 1 or 2 tournies he's been to.

Imo if he went to as many tournies as you did this season he would be ahead of you, but since he hasn't, you're ahead of him atm.
I agree with this. Inui will probably always be ahead of me due to just this fact alone. I'll just have to settle with being lower then him forever, but at least beating me wont count as much which is actually better for me anyway because I can be pretty inconsistent. lol.

Cable

Smash Lord
Low tiers and MK banned tournys shouldnt count leave everything normal on how it is nd im sorry but that doubles ranking thing is retarted in my opinion who cares but its w/e i guess

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Wrong.

-_-

In regards to the current Singles PR. Inui put his list up and the panelists didn't even discuss it or anything, the list was all Inui lol. And Inui don't post saying you didn't because there's witnesses like Ksizzle(who was a panelist at the time) and Yes. Since Yes was the one who had to take your list down.

So is the state finally going back to normal?
That'd be cool.

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
Is this considered flaming? I hope not, I don't want to get any awesome infractions. This has everything to do with the NJ player finder, so it is legit.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Low tiers and MK banned tournys shouldnt count leave everything normal on how it is nd im sorry but that doubles ranking thing is retarted in my opinion who cares but its w/e i guess
As of right now, the doubles rankings are a joke imo since its system for rankings is just plain dumb. If Yes keeps teaming with Atomsk AND getting first he'll have to be top 5 on it. But won't Keitaro, Zucco, Kai also have gotten top 5 in doubles rankings if they teamed with Atomsk?? Yes they would.

It's too dependent on who you team with so that list is just plain dumb.

Is this considered flaming? I hope not, I don't want to get any awesome infractions. This has everything to do with the NJ player finder, so it is legit.

lol, where the F did you get this from Chen?

I still wanna know who are the proposed panelists for this season.

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
lol just incase no body got the reference. Same site I get the other crazy **** from, I just click upload. I'm giving the site to everyone haha, a lot of people asked.

Everyone see the news a long time ago!?

It was on EVERY station!

Top Bottom