• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
So like there wasnt a chapter this week for naruto or bleach but...the spoiler pics came out 10 minutes ago...weird XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Hmm now that I think about it I don't agree with the Rankings but it's okay because we're our own isolated state who wants nothing to do with other ones. xD
Idk about you, but Jason and I travel accross the whole nation playing Brawl and get along with OOS, and Trevor is in love with MD/VA. dmbrandon and others have also traveled.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Idk about you, but travelling across the whole nation and doing well in teams shouldn't qualify someone for top 4. You got 3rd twice and 5th once. Top 4 material? lol.

And by your logic, only people who have tons of money to burn by travelling deserve to be ranked high? I'm glad you didn't have this mentality when Kashif competed.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Idk about you, but travelling across the whole nation and doing well in teams shouldn't qualify someone for top 4. You got 3rd twice and 5th once. Top 4 material? lol.

And by your logic, only people who have tons of money to burn by travelling deserve to be ranked high? I'm glad you didn't have this mentality when Kashif competed.
I have no idea what the hell you're trying to imply. I don't deserve 4th? Who below me deserves that spot? Nobody. You're acting like a ******. Did you not see how towards the end of the season I beat ksizzle and did better than him at like 4 tournaments in a row? Probably not, or else you wouldn't be saying such a stupid thing. 3rd twice and 5th once? I'm pretty sure I got 5th way more than once, since you know, I actually attend stuff. I got 3rd twice, outplacing ADHD and Atomsk one of those times, beating the person that beat them in the process, and only got 3rd because I let Shadow win. Oh, wait, didn't I get 1st a tournament where Kashif and NEO got 2nd and 3rd, Ksizzle got 4th, and ADHD got 7th? Yup. Ignorance is bliss, Chris?

No, of course not. You said NJ is locked in their own little island, which is clearly false. What I said had nothing to do with the rankings.

If you're going to be so ridiculously bitter and emo all the time, kindy stop replying to me or talking to me. It's getting old and annoying. If you hate Brawl so much, stop playing it and go to Melee tournaments, and stop talking about the game so much, and stop acting like you care about the rankings.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If you don't want your throat torn out, don't cross me.

Simple solution.

Chris has been attacking me far too much lately, and I'm tired of it.

Maybe it wouldn't bother me so much if he didn't act like this on the boards and then call/text me and act so friendly. I only tolerate that from Kashif because I've known him for a very long time.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Chris, you have been attacking lucas waaayyyy too much. it begins to get annoying, i'll agree. tbh i was waiting for when inui would finally make a big angry post telling you off. i know you dislike his arrogance and all.... but you shouldn't say stuff like that all the time. you can't see how good he is, like most others, because of his arrogance, but really.. he is a very good player and has had great placements.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Jason, Kashif, Trevor, Lucas, Chris, Nick, Kelvin, Wyatt, Frank, Jason, Kashif, Trevor, Lucas, Kelvin, Wyatt, Chris, Nick, Frank, Jason, Kashif, Trevor, Lucas, Chris, Nick, Frank, Kelvin, Wyatt

I remember when you used to refer to each other by your gamer tags when talking within a Smash setting. This is getting to look and sound so elitist and stUUUUpid. Unless that is what you are going for, Jason, Kashif, Trevor, Lucas, Chris, Nick, Frank, Kelvin, Wyatt.

The only person I deem worthy of calling people by their first name on the forums, or within a Smash setting is Inui, because he has been doing it since the beginning. The rest of y'all are posers.

=)

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I actually would like to be called by my real name since "Bleachigo" = Bleach + Ichigo. I hate Bleach. I hate Strawberries. I hate shows about orange haired people fighting ghosts.

But I understand what you mean when it's on the boards.
In person I thinks its more formal to call someone by their real name, while on the boards it's much appreciated if you didn't spam their name out to the public.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Oh, wait, didn't I get 1st a tournament where Kashif and NEO got 2nd and 3rd, Ksizzle got 4th, and ADHD got 7th? Yup. Ignorance is bliss, Chris?
First doesn't mean as much when you don't play for it.

Chris, you have been attacking lucas waaayyyy too much. it begins to get annoying, i'll agree. tbh i was waiting for when inui would finally make a big angry post telling you off. i know you dislike his arrogance and all.... but you shouldn't say stuff like that all the time. you can't see how good he is, like most others, because of his arrogance, but really.. he is a very good player and has had great placements.
LOL. No. It's just that 99.9% of Brawl players are 100% trash so mediocre people can do well.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yo Son Im One Of The Jasons Who Else?

BTW : Inui + Atomsk are you clowns (jk dont want inui to bash me) going to SWR's smashfest?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol shadow

I would've left it at "I don't agree with the rankings."

So....

I have no problem with Inui, or his ego, because he really has nothing to brag about now. Why is he 4th? Getting 3rd twice and 5th once overshadows the numerous times he's gotten below top ten? **** that means I should've been ranked 2nd last season since I got top 3 three times and top 5 about two times. This has nothing to do with Inui, per se. It has everything to do with the bias that's being shown here. It's not even something you can lie about. Inui's 7th or 8th IMO.

Whatever the fvck; I don't give a **** (lol kajet). Have fun running NJ, Lucas. Enjoy your fanclub while it lasts.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
lol shadow

I would've left it at "I don't agree with the rankings."

So....

I have no problem with Inui, or his ego, because he really has nothing to brag about now. Why is he 4th? Getting 3rd twice and 5th once overshadows the numerous times he's gotten below top ten? **** that means I should've been ranked 2nd last season since I got top 3 three times and top 5 about two times. This has nothing to do with Inui, per se. It has everything to do with the bias that's being shown here. It's not even something you can lie about. Inui's 7th or 8th IMO.

Whatever the fvck; I don't give a **** (lol kajet). Have fun running NJ, Lucas. Enjoy your fanclub while it lasts.
Just curious who you think should be ranked above Inui.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Kashif, you're dumb if you think people like me only win because everyone else is bad.
Too bad I'm right. This is basically how Brawl players are

Smart players(0.1%) - Try to pick the best option in every situation. When they are in bad situations they try to pick an option that is hard to cover but they usually spam the **** out of that. For the most part they have a certain degree of patience mixed with a certain amount of impatience. Off the top of my head, people I'd put in this group are Jason when he's playing properly instead of like a greedy ****** and losing stocks/matches/sets because of that, Anther, Lain, and Dojo, though there are certainly others(not that many though.)

99.5% of people - These people are unbelievably stupid in bad situations. They almost exclusively only cover airdodge into them and roll behind them. These players rely heavily on gimmicks like C4 explosion on shield to bair, roll uptilt, uptiltuptiltuptiltuptiltuptiltuptiltuptilt, etc.

Remaining .4% - These are the mediocre people who play extremely similarly to the 99.5% but they're varying degrees smarter(though the smartest in this group still get predictable fast), they may/may not try to compensate by playing a braindead skilless character or by using more gimmicks.

Regardless of what you or anyone else says, the vast majority of people do not play intelligent.

Jason, Kashif, Trevor, Lucas, Chris, Nick, Kelvin, Wyatt, Frank, Jason, Kashif, Trevor, Lucas, Kelvin, Wyatt, Chris, Nick, Frank, Jason, Kashif, Trevor, Lucas, Chris, Nick, Frank, Kelvin, Wyatt

I remember when you used to refer to each other by your gamer tags when talking within a Smash setting. This is getting to look and sound so elitist and stUUUUpid. Unless that is what you are going for, Jason, Kashif, Trevor, Lucas, Chris, Nick, Frank, Kelvin, Wyatt.

The only person I deem worthy of calling people by their first name on the forums, or within a Smash setting is Inui, because he has been doing it since the beginning. The rest of y'all are posers.

=)
I've pointed out how dumb it is for people who talk to me outside of a smash setting to refer to me as Kai at any time. No idea why it's a big deal but I'll refer to people anyway I want :).

Chris- People argue with Lucas and disagree with him all the time. It has nothing to do with a fan club, but when people feel he is right about a point he's trying to make they will obviously agree with him. Much like myself in his response to you.

LOL @ trevor trying to start trouble :laugh:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So....

All of the panelists looked at the results. I clearly outperformed everyone below me. Me being 4th wasn't debated by anyone.

As usual, you're an ignorant and bitter fool.

Make a case right now to rank anyone that's below me in my spot. Go for it. It's not going to happen because such a case doesn't exist. My closest rival was Kelvin, and I clearly outdid him by the end of the season. Nobody debated it. After that it's Pierce, who I beat twice during the last month of the season and outplaced by 2-3 spots in the last tournaments we both attended. dmbrandon clearly did worse if the panelists put him lower than all of us.

So, what exactly are you talking about? How could I possibly be lower than 4th? It's simply not possible. There's no case for the others because I outperformed them by a lot both at the start and the end of the season.

I got below top 10 twice, Chris. Once was at a national tournament with almost 200 entrants where I suicided a bunch of times and made a horrible error against Hylian (who I beat in an MM the day before). The other time was when I suicided against Jbandrew and played on a laggy TV. That's it. I got 5th or better at everything else.

Top/really good players I beat in MMs or tourny sets this season:
-teh_spamerer
-ADHD
-dmbrandon
-Pierce7d
-ksizzle
-Izumi
-Kai
-Orion
-Pyronic Star
-Shadow
-omegablackmage
-Hylian
-Jash
-TheJerm
-Santi
-Gnes

A lot of those are more than once. And then I did way better than everyone in teams. I'm probably missing a few because I don't have my archive on this computer. Oh, and I also ***** low tier tournaments. So, without even considering my teams and low tier performances, I'm already clearly better...

That's why I'm 4th and not the people that did clearly worse than me.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Oh I'm so sorry Inui; you're right. You're the ****ing ****! Of course it's not your fault you did terrible at some tournies! It's never your fault!

I won't acknowledge you're good at low tiers until you stop dodging me for a money match falcon vs ganon.

PM me your answer to my mm challenge on myspace or something; I don't feel like revealing your posts anymore.

Top Bottom