• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ninjas of the Shadow: The Sheik Clan

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Ok so here is who has contacted me:

Brawler 9477
VGamerJoe
Airius
Squidster
Chaindude
KRDSonic
Myself

So that makes 7.
I guess I'm just going to say schedule matches with each person.
Be honest about this. (Not that I worry)
If lag is an agreed issue then you can make the match null and I will come up with an alternate solution.
Best 2 out of 3.
Neutral Stages (Obviously)
No Items
Any other rules are up to you and your opponent. Just agree on them first.

I will be on AIM for a while if anybody wants to throw in a few practice matches before this gets going. My screenname is Kricu2813.

Squidster

Smash Ace
Nah those were practice. You'll have another chance vs me on sunday i guess :p

You pretty much owned me when i was anyone but sheik, good to know i have the right main. lol

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Nah those were practice. You'll have another chance vs me on sunday i guess :p

You pretty much owned me when i was anyone but sheik, good to know i have the right main. lol
But sheik is all that matters for this :p And I can't exactly use my main against your main for a fair test to say who's better xD, though I'm about even in skill with Ice Climbers and Sheik.

Squidster

Smash Ace
Idk I should try to beat your IC with my sheik... would be interesting. And by sheik i might mean zelda if i'm getting owned.

IC vs... whoever i was was not good... not good at all.... (rob?)

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Updated List:

Brawler 9477
VGamerJoe
Airius
Squidster
Chaindude
KRDSonic
imdavid
Myself

I'll be on AIM (Kricu2813) if anybody is up for a couple matches.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
i'll be on Aim as well as awesomedogg

my bro might steal the comp when i get up to go somewhere so if sombody is being a brat thats him :laugh:

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
I will be up for matches until 5:30ish at which time I have to go to my soccer game.

Villi

Smash Lord
I'm going to a tourney tomorrow and it'll probably eat up most of my day. If anyone wants to play tho I'm rubberfryingpan on AIM.

SheikahBlood

Smash Cadet
Am i too late to join the list? i'll be more then happy to have a few good matches,been kinda bored needa lose once in a while ya know?:p

airius

Smash Cadet
My aim is WSUBrawler if anyone wants to play me. Also for the in-clan tourney just aim me when you want to fight. If you dont have aim a PM will work just as well.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
i still need to play some of so if i havent played you pm me with a time and i'll see if i can play you :bee:

Squidster

Smash Ace
Squidstario claims a victory off Airius.

Squidstario has unofficial victories vs Imdavid and KDRsonic

Squidstario has actually never lost a sheik ditto as of yet.

Squidstario is ready to challenge moar people.

Squidster

Smash Ace
I added you on aim and am waiting for you... are you on aim right now? or do you just wanna start playing...

And not sure what you mean by buddy request, just get on aim? lol

Nice new avatar btw

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
yea lol i downloaded aim just now XD but i dont get it yet so yea lets just play best two outta three?

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Ok unless he doesn't feel like making those two matches official, Squidster beat me hands down. Though that first match was total **** on my part.

Squidster

Smash Ace
I've yet to lose a sheik ditto actually... vs imdavid, airuis, krdsonic, and kricu.

I'm trying to set up matches with ankoku now regardless of his participation in this.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I just had some sheik dittos against Airius and I won all but one of them. Most of them were close battles, and his sheik isn't too bad, mine is just better :p

Also, since Pit is one of my 3 mains and there will be a Pit clan in the clan war, when we get our 5 people you can all practice against my pit I guess.

Top Bottom