• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ninjas of the Shadow: The Sheik Clan

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Sweet, we're in. So how are we going to pick the top 5 members/ stand-ins?
well for now im gunna say it's up to kricu to pick if he can't decide i guess we would just have to play each other even though majority is unactive

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
First off: Chaindude nice job keeping active over there and trying to figure out what is going on. Without your help I would probably not have known.

Ok guys here is how I would like to do the whole picking thing. First I need to know by this Friday (June 6) who would like to participate in the clan wars. Once I figure this out I will randomly assign numbers to people and set up a small tournament of sorts based on a point system. The 5 people with the most points will obviously be our selected group. We will need to do this fairly quickly though because I do not know how long we have until our entries must be in.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
First off: Chaindude nice job keeping active over there and trying to figure out what is going on. Without your help I would probably not have known.

Ok guys here is how I would like to do the whole picking thing. First I need to know by this Friday (June 6) who would like to participate in the clan wars. Once I figure this out I will randomly assign numbers to people and set up a small tournament of sorts based on a point system. The 5 people with the most points will obviously be our selected group. We will need to do this fairly quickly though because I do not know how long we have until our entries must be in.

alright sounds fair

and from what i heard around we have 3 weeks to do this

im in btw :bee:

edit: didnt notice the first time thanks/your welcome
since i have to go to do my projects now if you ever talk to them again could you ask them if it is allowed to transform into zelda during the match as long as we start as sheik?
i ask this because our clan represents sheik if it is expected we be sheik the whole match? this may help the hylian hellfire while this is up.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
sorry to interupt but here is a like to what I have typed up for the clan warz this is not the offical thread for it I will make that later but go here to see a thread my friend made for some reason so I put this in and please tell me if you see and flaws with it that need to be changed. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=171727

looks like you have been talking about this so here you go. also I have not given a date yet on when this will start some1 started a rumer (kinda cool thought) might be less then 3 weeks might me more but you only need 5ish.

Brawler9477

Smash Apprentice
East coast of Canada, West Island of Montreal
Ninjas WOOPWOOP!
I will always be ready to take down some___(Pit (Example))
SO with that im in
Sorry for being inactive, just i wake up at 6:30, shower, lunch, eat, school, Smash, blah blah blah.....
But im always ready for a good Smash Fight..thingy whatever they call it, i call it smash...
Ninjas WOOPWOOP!

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Are ya'll still open to new members? This sheik clan thing sounds fun.

Name (On SWF): KRDsonic
Brawl FC: 5455-9063-4383
Wi-Fi name: KRD
Why you should be allowed into the Alliance (This is just to see if you care): I've been using sheik as my main backup-character for a while now and have gotten really good with her, I've even beating quite a few challenging people in sheik dittos (including a near-pro who used to alt sheik, won a set against him).
Favorite Color (Costume): Blue

I get the feeling Sheik users probable hate Ice Climbers xD, but I do use sheik a lot lately, and I always start off with her when I'm going to be playing against someone I don't know. I'll be using her as my main in a tournament I'm going to this weekend, and using Ice Climbers and Pit as counterpicks.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman

Why you should be allowed into the Alliance (This is just to see if you care): I've been using sheik as my main backup-character for a while now and have gotten really good with her, I've even beating quite a few challenging people in sheik dittos (including a near-pro who used to alt sheik, won a set against him).

I get the feeling Sheik users probable hate Ice Climbers xD, but I do use sheik a lot lately, and I always start off with her when I'm going to be playing against someone I don't know. I'll be using her as my main in a tournament I'm going to this weekend, and using Ice Climbers and Pit as counterpicks.

welcome to the clan :)

most of us dont really hate the IC'Sjust find it extermly anoying to be cut off in a combo cuz you get hit by the other IC

Squidster

Smash Ace
welcome to the clan :)

most of us dont really hate the IC'Sjust find it extermly anoying to be cut off in a combo cuz you get hit by the other IC
Nono don't lie... we hate IC...

But we might be willing to make an exception.

As for clan war mini tournament you're talking about, I'm in! I've been maining sheik since a little after brawl came out... ill prove myself in the tournament i guess.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman

Hey welcome to the clan. I love how Chaindude has taken the initiative to start greeting new members:laugh:.

And also I doubt changing into Zelda for a bit seeing as it is part of our character. Thats like saying if for some reason each of the Pokemon for the Pokemon Trainer had a clan that they would be forced to stay as that specific pokemon. It is one of our moves so I believe we should be allowed to use it.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman

As for clan war mini tournament you're talking about, I'm in! I've been maining sheik since a little after brawl came out... ill prove myself in the tournament i guess.
i feel like if i said we hated them we would be massacared by the fire of the people flaming me from the IC forum for hating on there character :laugh: :flame:

Hey welcome to the clan. I love how Chaindude has taken the initiative to start greeting new members

:laugh: it's become second nature to start creating them

KRDsonic

Smash Master

Heh, like I thought, sheik users hate fighting Ice Climbers :p it's such a hard matchup o.o I hear Zelda is good at fighting them but I'm better with sheik, and sheik vs. hylian's Ice Climbers is a hopeless battle xD I've done that before lol.

Anyways, I'm maining Sheik for tournaments :p since she has more good matchups than Ice Climbers IMO.

Hmm... so since it's a clan, are there clan wars?

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... so since it's a clan, are there clan wars?
heh that's pretty funny we've actually just entered one well this is the first one ever going to made on such a scale but for now the creator is running a test of how this will work there is still time to join up just post here if there is more the 5 people we are gunna fight over it :bee: i posted the link to forum on the last page if you want more details :)

KRDsonic

Smash Master
heh that's pretty funny we've actually just entered one well this is the first one ever going to made on such a scale but for now the creator is running a test of how this will work there is still time to join up just post here if there is more the 5 people we are gunna fight over it :bee: i posted the link to forum on the last page if you want more details :)
It sounds fun. How many people are there that can participate in it in this clan so far? Because I'd like to participate.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
It sounds fun. How many people are there that can participate in it in this clan so far? Because I'd like to participate.
well Kricu gave the deadline that he has to know by friday if you wanna do this then he will put us into mini tournies and the top 5 with the most points get to represent us so zero right now but i think 5-6 have volunteered now

KRDsonic

Smash Master
well Kricu gave the deadline that he has to know by friday if you wanna do this then he will put us into mini tournies and the top 5 with the most points get to represent us so zero right now but i think 5-6 have volunteered now
Seems like I have a lot of tourny related stuff to keep up with lately then xD. Hmm... do you want to have a sheik ditto? I'm not sure how my sheik fairs against other sheiks yet, since I've only had a few sheik dittos before, and their rules were you couldn't turn into zelda (which I guess I don't mind).

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Seems like I have a lot of tourny related stuff to keep up with lately then xD. Hmm... do you want to have a sheik ditto? I'm not sure how my sheik fairs against other sheiks yet, since I've only had a few sheik dittos before, and their rules were you couldn't turn into zelda (which I guess I don't mind).
sure i'll play you when do you wanna play?
i believe we should be able to transform into zelda it's part of our character

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... since we're both on right now, wanna play right now?
sure i'l see if i can get my bro to switch t.v's i'll post again if i get him to change

but if i do get on i only got about half an hour to play :(

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
alright i got him to switch wasnt as hard as i thought it would be

my wii and comp arent in the same room so i woulnt be able to talk at the same time

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Good games. Looks like I don't have to worry about my sheik too much. Those were pretty fun, so many needles xD. Also, nice edge guarding and chasing me off the screen with those Fairs. Although I won 3 out of 4 matches, dittos don't mean as much as most people think ;). I'm probably just good at fighting sheiks.

chaindude

Smash Journeyman
Good games. Looks like I don't have to worry about my sheik too much. Those were pretty fun, so many needles xD. Also, nice edge guarding and chasing me off the screen with those Fairs. Although I won 3 out of 4 matches, dittos don't mean as much as most people think ;). I'm probably just good at fighting sheiks.
yea we should play again sometime took the first match to get used to the lag i hated when you interuppted my barrage of needles with your single needle :laugh:

my main killing move is usally my dsmash but i couldnt really land anything else on you :laugh: means you got the dodging part down

redicules how we had to get each other to 180%+ to kill each other:laugh:

really wish we could play in person tho :urg:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
yea we should play again sometime took the first match to get used to the lag i hated when you interuppted my barrage of needles with your single needle :laugh:

my main killing move is usally my dsmash but i couldnt really land anything else on you :laugh: means you got the dodging part down

redicules how we had to get each other to 180%+ to kill each other:laugh:

really wish we could play in person tho :urg:
Yeah, it does take a while to kill with sheik xD. That's why I turned into zelda every now and then. Basically I just dodged when I was in the right spot for you to use a killing move when I could, but that ended up making long matches xD

Squidster

Smash Ace
I just meant the thing Kricu was talking about to find out which sheik's should be used. Just online matches as far as i know. And yes... sheik will win because it will only be sheik. :o

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
The tournament will most likely start Sunday depending on when I have time. It will pretty much be an everybody plays everybody and the 5 with the most wins will be the 5 that are entered I will edit this post with the list of people interested just so I can be sure that I am not forgetting anybody.

Top Bottom