• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NinjaLink's Ike

Wyvern-x

Smash Apprentice
Really good Ike NinjaLink. How do you do the first jab hit twice in succession that fast?

Wyvern-x

Smash Apprentice
Just finished watching all the matches. They were pretty intense. XD You got up to 220% one match.

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
Eh, the skill of your opponents is very questionable, and the matches weren't exactly great. I mean I felt like I was watching a player like A2ZOMG, who knows some ****, but he hasn't gone to a tourney in his life.

(Well, he's supposedly going to one soon.)

There were instances of edge guarding by charging smash attacks, and other times when the opponent walked into a needless attack.

I cant say much more, not to be rude, but the videos were kinda boring to watch, and so I didn't see enough to make a good detailed list of criticisms.
I don't care how old that post was. You have lost all of your lotion! Nuff Said! You are through. You've been hit with the I don't know **** attack!!!

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
lol i like the commentary on the one on pokemon stadium vs wolf, the grabs, that was just comical :) REMIXXX

WeretigerX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PentSage
You have a pretty good Ike, Ninjalink. I want to fight you myself. And Dark Link I never seen you ask so many questions LOL.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
The commentary was pretty funny and entertaining. Sweet Ike, NinjaLink. I'd like for you to face me so I can learn from you. :)

Miller

Smash Lord
Haha, Ninja, u get pissed off when someone says you main diddy dont you? You are the best Diddy, thats why people see you as that.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Haha, Ninja, u get pissed off when someone says you main diddy dont you? You are the best Diddy, thats why people see you as that.
Yea it does annoy me. 'I wanna play ur diddy' ALL THE TIME. I WANNA USE SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE!!!!

sigh ppl

XZA143

Smash Journeyman
Funny vids. Loved the annotations. Exceptional skill as well;). Who are your favorite characters to use?

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Funny vids. Loved the annotations. Exceptional skill as well;). Who are your favorite characters to use?
I use everyone but i prefer the swordsman. I intended for all of them to be my mains but it kinda went to me using whoever.

Mizar

Smash Ace
Nice videos man, you seem to get it down with every char ey?
I wish I lived near smashers. Let alone good ones.

Anyway, Good Ike as you probably already know lol.

Nocturne953

Smash Rookie
Ike vs Falco looks like me vs my friend jason, but I always lose because he has insomnia dammit lol. He plays all night. -_-

SharinganKnight

Smash Rookie
You have to be one of the best Ike's I've seen. Great vids on showing me and others how fast Ike can be. Only got to watch like half of your vids. Is all the music on em from Brawl, and how did you get the music hack like in the Ike v Falco vid?

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
hurrah! *watches*

edit: very kool except you still air dodge to recover control. I know you don't want advice but still lol.

I do counter draw after kills now too kind of fun to slide like that.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
hurrah! *watches*

edit: very kool except you still air dodge to recover control. I know you don't want advice but still lol.

I do counter draw after kills now too kind of fun to slide like that.
Me and Silven was testing it out and it seems airdodge is the best thing for ike to do. It has less duration than his aerials so it would be the best choice

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
You know I always wondered that too and now I feel stupid. Can you fast fall air dodges though?
Any action that isnt a B move is good.

You were SO lucky that second Falco match. Seriously. I want that type of luck. ;_;
Not really lucky. Not matter what he woulda lost a stock cause i went for a suicide up-b. Basically my stock was spared if thats what u mean :laugh:

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
In my book, anytime you manage to use QD to get back to the stage while the opponent is just standing on the ledge, it's luck. >_> It could be luck from the opponent sparing you, but it's still a form of luck.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Your Ike's getting a lot better compared to the older vids of it.

And I thank you for making jokes on You're open! instead of the usual I fight for my friends or you'll get no sympathy from me. Originality ftw.

Palpi

Smash Hero
"toon" links boat he rides that comes to from the right is brutal. I refer to it as "The Death Boat" because people die on that boat. People die a lot.

Oh wow...not as much as ninja in the water. That was an insane match, awesome job ninjalink. Note to self: Ninjalink goes into rage mode on pirate ship. :)

Top Bottom