• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NinjaLink's Ike

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
^where are you vids then? Same with you Xace I've never seen how you play.

I haven't seen them all but I have to say you where using QD pretty well in your second match. (of the new ones)

XACE-K

Smash Master
^where are you vids then? Same with you Xace I've never seen how you play.

I haven't seen them all but I have to say you where using QD pretty well in your second match. (of the new ones)
Well I was joking about me. Also the only way you'll be able to see me play is if somebody has wi-fi matches with me and records it. I want to go to the city for the weeklies they have but my parents think I'm too young to go (14 but there people where I live that do go to the weeklies.)

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
maybe your parents don't feel like taking you try getting a ride from some of the people going. I've seen 8 year olds at some tournaments. one of them was actually good and made it further than I thought he would have. In fact he made it further than his like 12 year old brother.

XACE-K

Smash Master
maybe your parents don't feel like taking you try getting a ride from some of the people going. I've seen 8 year olds at some tournaments. one of them was actually good and made it further than I thought he would have. In fact he made it further than his like 12 year old brother.
Tried that, didn't work. They think it's a waste of time and nothing good will come out of it. My parents don't understand me at all...

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
ninja, you're good at shielding...i know that sounds lame but you are...my problem always is i let go too early and get punished when trying to shield grab...any advice for me?

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
just kno the hitstun of the move, how long the hitbox is and how many hits it is. It helps since i play all the chars.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Who the hell is this Ninjalink guy, and why should I care about his Ike?!

good **** man. Bring DJMax to the weekly a week from tomorrow... Or that today? I wanna take a shot at it.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
just kno the hitstun of the move, how long the hitbox is and how many hits it is. It helps since i play all the chars.
alright, so its just a knowledge thing? I guess I'll do some research lol

which style do u like more, aggressive or patient? jw

Empy

Smash Ace
Zoetermeer, The Netherlands (it ain't much, if it
I'd say aggro, a really good MK will pressure and grab you like crazy if you don't pressure him. Also a good MK won't be fooled by any of Ike's "defensive" options and just grab and dthrow the crap out of you.

The worst thing I noticed with n00bish MK is not even the Shutteloop spamming but not seeing how insanely good his grab game is.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
If ur patient u can read what hes doin. If ur too aggro hes gonna see when u whiff and punish u.

HW_Dark Link

Smash Journeyman
That waz a unecesary question but thanks :)
How do YOU deal with Dodge happies(I dont have problem with them its just annoying)
I know u can predict there rolls but wats the best wat to deal with them?

XACE-K

Smash Master
That waz a unecesary question but thanks :)
How do YOU deal with Dodge happies(I dont have problem with them its just annoying)
I know u can predict there rolls but wats the best wat to deal with them?
D-smash is your best move for roll dodgers. I like to use u-air against air dodgers.

HW_Dark Link

Smash Journeyman
Ok so if they like to roll behind me boooom lol
Personally I use D-air in interesting ways. If some rolls behind me I usually do N-air but its allways fun to d-air at high percentages. Strong and fast.
Also if someone is charging at me and does a running attack(dont know name lol). I love to D-air them its soo unexpectedly AWESOME lol

IF4MF

Smash Rookie
Dark the term you're looking for is dash attack. Also, the Dair against a dash attack doesn't always work depending on the range of the attack. Unless you talk about a full jump, then punish during the after lag that some characters get.

HW_Dark Link

Smash Journeyman
But f-smash is too slow...Ill try it out but my idea waz pretty cool :p
I dont like to use f-smash but...this is different B)

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
u can punish with anything. U can wait then bair, upsmash, charge dsmash doesnt matter. ITS IKE. HES MADE TO DO THAT.

HW_Dark Link

Smash Journeyman
How would u fight a spamy Wolf that keeps u on the edge and keeps using D-smash and rolling
And ofcourse the lasers lol

HW_Dark Link

Smash Journeyman
Actually, if you were good, you wouldn't be asking such easy to answer to questions. Not being able to deal with rolling is the epitome of noob.

I could care less wat u think
maybe I am a noob maybe not It doesnt matter I can ask simple question all I want. I was asking for THERE way of dealing with them assuming it was different from mine >_>

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
HW Dark Link, don't like...come here everything you have trouble, try to get good on your own. After fruitlessly trying for like. 3 days, then you ask us. I made a comment about TL in Kinzer's Ike's meta game thread.

HW_Dark Link

Smash Journeyman
HW Dark Link, don't like...come here everything you have trouble, try to get good on your own. After fruitlessly trying for like. 3 days, then you ask us. I made a comment about TL in Kinzer's Ike's meta game thread.

sry just wanted to change subject lol
Thanks btw :)

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
for god sakes there is an edit button and it isn't hard to use. stop double posting.

Not only that but why are you changing the subject of someone else's thread? Maybe he doesn't mind helping you but there are other threads that are made for that.

And plenty of Ike mains give up. We used to be ahead in the who you main poll now look at us.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Ok guys i added more Ike vids on the front page. I think i shown his speed potential to the fullest. Have fun watching ^_^

Top Bottom