• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NinjaLink's Ike

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Yay another char thread for me. Gonna put up some vids old and recent. I'll separate them. Anyway have fun watchin and thanx for lookin in the first place.

Vs Peach 8/6/08

Vs Dedede 7/13/08

Vs Mario 6/15/08 Patient Ike

Vs Mario 6/15/08 Aggressive Ike

Vintage as in *** Release
Oldest to most recent

Vs Peach 2/5/08

Vs Peach 2/21/08

Team match 2/25/08 Didnt lag much when playing

Vs Dedede 3/1/08

Team Match 3/5/08 Tourney match

NEW IKE VIDS.....YAY

ike vs falco 10/10/08

ike vs falco 2 10/10/08

Vs Zelda 11/16/08

Vs ROB 11/16/08

This is why u dont counterpick pirate ship on NinjaLink

Vs Peach

VS PT

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Eh, the skill of your opponents is very questionable, and the matches weren't exactly great. I mean I felt like I was watching a player like A2ZOMG, who knows some ****, but he hasn't gone to a tourney in his life.

(Well, he's supposedly going to one soon.)

There were instances of edge guarding by charging smash attacks, and other times when the opponent walked into a needless attack.

I cant say much more, not to be rude, but the videos were kinda boring to watch, and so I didn't see enough to make a good detailed list of criticisms.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Eh, the skill of your opponents is very questionable, and the matches weren't exactly great. I mean I felt like I was watching a player like A2ZOMG, who knows some ****, but he hasn't gone to a tourney in his life.

(Well, he's supposedly going to one soon.)

There were instances of edge guarding by charging smash attacks, and other times when the opponent walked into a needless attack.

I cant say much more, not to be rude, but the videos were kinda boring to watch, and so I didn't see enough to make a good detailed list of criticisms.
Umm quit life, Ninjalink has been to many tournies and he usually places very high. Do some research for New Jersey and New York tournaments and you'll see. He beats Inui....so yah...I guess that should mean something to you since you mentioned him so many times before and you seem to think he's god :ohwell:

P.s. Stop trolling....everytime a good Ike player comes through here you try to sh*t on them or discredit them for some reason...like when I first saw one of your posts you were trying to make me look bad or something, wtf is your deal anyway?

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
****, should've elaborated more that it was the opponents, not him, lol.

Like I said, I didn't watch the vids too closely, and I'm too tired to think. Silven, I never said you were bad, I said you aren't as amazing as people seem to build you and Kirk up to be, lol. Now seriously, chill.

And half of this could just be the fact that these are wi fi matches, people usually don't look too good online.

Like I said, I'm not even trying to be rude here, lol. And honestly after watching the vids now, you play a pretty good Ike, but wi fi matches with nothing but character nosies=/=Entertainment.

Empy

Smash Ace
Zoetermeer, The Netherlands (it ain't much, if it
Good Ike, but I really don't like that Mario to be honest, who is it? Cuz all I see him do is sidestep and fireball. He didn't punish you for the mistakes you made and he barely edgeguarded you. So I was going to say that you're pretty much ready for better opponents cause you seem to be on a higher level than these, but Silven pointed out you go to tournaments a lot which is always the best thing to do.

I guess the main thing to do is keep playing opponents of your own level. I've played against a bad Wolf a lot and last tourney I was against a very good Wolf. I found myself trying to fair him when he came from the ledge at smashville, which obviously ment he just side-b glitched through the stage. Stuff like that just happens when you play below your level.

But all that aside, great Ike, fun matches to watch so keep up the good work.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
yah had some nice mindgames there I'll have to steal some if u don't mind, like the release to jab to grab stuff, good deal...which ike do u find u do better as? aggro or patient? just a wonderin

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
<_< The descriptions on the side say specifically "not a wifi match"
K. Holy ****. I need sleep. I seriously read that **** as "wifi match". Someone punch me, please.

Well, either way, Empy kinda validated my opinions, lol. Good Ike, opponents, not so much. In that doubles match though, you hit Sheik twice with QD after charging it, when you could have easily avoided her, and the second time actually killed her. XP

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Honestly man, do you sit down and go to random?

And than dare your oppenants to do the same.

"Let's do a REAL double blind pick, or aren't you man enough?"

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
He does use the random button >_> I have seen him at every tourney i went to.

I think he beat Velocity's G&W with Ike too =o

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I did beat velocity with ike in tourney. Btw I won 3 of the 4 weeklys in july. Last 1 i got 4th/ I also won the last SWR tourney in jersey. But i used Ike since *** release so i have the experience with him. Vids are there to prove it. I started playin brawl after i came home from pound 3. That all is brawl link is to show that.

Seems my Diddy is goin to overcloud ANY other character i use. Oh well. It seems no one mentioned my fight vs the Dedede :-\

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Well at least u kno IM NOT BAD. I already submitted to the diddy thread. This is the Ike thread mister man ^_^.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
nice ike, good use of the bair. the only thing i have to say rly is use the c stick to do ur forward air, and DI backwards, its a decent strat to keep good spacing, especially because his fair has so much range
sexc fsmash on dedede at the end

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
nice ike, good use of the bair. the only thing i have to say rly is use the c stick to do ur forward air, and DI backwards, its a decent strat to keep good spacing, especially because his fair has so much range
sexc fsmash on dedede at the end
Yeah, his spacing was fine, lol.

null55

Smash Master
Haha... that is one scary ****ing Diddy...

Great Ike too, of course.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Im ripping uber recent vids like a couple hours ago. Just gonna add some music and stuff and thats it.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
UPDATE. New vids just made yesterday. its a playlist with 6 vids in it. 8/6/08

Take a look.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I like the new vids of your Ike better. Keep improving and you'll become also become the best Ike who doesn't main Ike.

Top Bottom