• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NinjaLink's Diddy

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Maybe if we have enough time after this squabble, we can work on getting that stick out of your a s s.
Jeez, lighten up. all defensive.
Im not being defensive lol. You are being defensive for N4nerz.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
i just watched that 27 min marathon lol

dude awesome diddy!

I love the edge guarding/gimping with bananas and peanuts. great rocketbarrels on the opponents bananas too. you just do all those little things that win matches.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
All I have to say is that Pikachu got taught a brutal lesson. Yeah, your diddy was just beastly.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
i do not wifi. my wii has music hacks so playing me on neutrals and some CPs will freeze the game. I dont like it much anyway.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
aight

Im in sort of a... diddy kong midlife crisis... So I was just looking for a pick me up. Ill just watch those vids instead ;)

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
Great Comeback. You did win, I assume?

Lol at the end due to the macro limit, at first I was like.....WOW intense mindgames stopping mk from getting up.

HMD

Smash Journeyman
I don't like your Diddy kong your Diddy kong ***** my falco in the weeklies

The (L)aw

Smash Rookie
your diddy is amazing and it inspired me to use diddy. Watching that pikachu made me feel really really bad for it lol!

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Stupid thing to say. Wifi isnt enjoyable. Not fun when ppl roll all day. Its boring. I am a technical player and play mostly by pressuring into an error and punish. I cant do that on wifi.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Stupid thing to say. Wifi isnt enjoyable. Not fun when ppl roll all day. Its boring. I am a technical player and play mostly by pressuring into an error and punish. I cant do that on wifi.
Yes but if you can be fairly accurate under conditions that make you really prone to mistakes, you're going to be X5 as accurate offline.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I dont feel like be frustrated in my own house. I'm pretty accurate already. No wifi player has beaten me IRL.......

Legic

Smash Cadet
I think ninjalink is that good. The game just doesnt believe the combo's and it will stop lol. Very nice match ninjalink

Top Bottom