• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nined Blind: A UTDZac Combo Video

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Very nice :).

I will never understand your judgements haha.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
nice vid,too much yoshi pwnage:p
lol loved the ending :o

your judgements,too good;/

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Nice stuff. Looks like you got some cool strats there.

And lol at using Judgement right at Yoshi's F-smash range. That was epic.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Yeah I play bwett at the time. I know the character's attacks like the back of my hand.

He's got an amazing Yoshi though, no lie.

cutter

Smash Champion
What I liked about it was that you didn't go overboard with the editing. I like simplistic, elegant vids that keep it simple on editing and music shizz.

The 9s were too good, especially the one that broke MK's shield <3

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
The DDD vid woulda been more epic if you ended it with a 9 :D! Great job anyway ^^.
True, but the funny part about that match was I told him I would beat him without using judgment. This was after he came back with his last stock and I was already at 140+%.

hehe this one is have more recent things
but i will release a new movie soon
I watched your video again. It's still one of my favorites =)

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
This thread was worth coming back to the GW boards just to tell you it was a good vid. I liked your autocancelled nairs to fsmash or 9. definitely saw some new things ill start experimenting with.
STOP giving all of dallas GW practice. Every time i have to change character cause they know the match up too well.

LuVr

Smash Apprentice
I have watched a few of your matches and that combo video wasn't bad at all. I definitely got a kick out of you ledgegrabbing to u-airing.. just how much that throws the opponent off is interesting... also the standard b move using it as an obstacle for recovering opponents is something I havent looked into and will start trying to fuse that into my playing style.

ps have you and obm ever faced off in a match that would be a great match to watch

NatP

Smash Ace
Amazing combo video. Enjoyed every second. Real men put snake in their g&w combo videos. ;)

Top Bottom