• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NickRiddle's Apex training! - January 5, 2013

Master Raven

Smash Master
He went wario / mk

i got 5th, knocking Seibrik out in winner's (mk dittos). lost to NR afterward, beat DMS and Lad and then eventually lost to MVD 1-2

some of my matches (including matches 1 and 3 of my set w/ seibrik) were recorded

Master Raven

Smash Master
he went mk vs me, afro, nick riddle and some matches vs esam (he used both characters in gf). he might've gone mk vs more ppl but i wasn't watching

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
Good games to everyone and the MM's as well. DJ Jack I will get better. MVD No more money matches ! for a while !

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm only going to MK-legal events. This ZP had him legal which is why I went. I'll be traveling to CFL mk-legal events whenever I possibly can

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
the only MK legal event coming up in CFL will be the apex qualifier, pending date of 9/22.

December I'll also make an exact APEX rules event just so we can get practice

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Copied facebook status

#lazy

Good stuff to everyone at ZP, i feel like this tourny was an excellent showcase of SFL's massive improvement!

But on to the next one:

Next week is Tommy Janky's tourny in Gainsville. I want to fill up a car to take to orlando friday afternoon. Gas would be 10 bucks a person.

Then we would take a megabus from Orlando to Gainsville, and right now those tickets are running about 12 bucks each way.

So Miami to Gainsville will be 34 bucks. Post here to lemme know if your interested. Seats in my car are first come first serve.

Atm it's me and Jestise Negron confirmed. 3 spots left.

Go.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you know that orlando is 2 hours from gainesville right?. wouldn't you get better gas mileage/save money just driving from orlando to gainesville in the same car?

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
Copied facebook status

#lazy

Good stuff to everyone at ZP, i feel like this tourny was an excellent showcase of SFL's massive improvement!

But on to the next one:

Next week is Tommy Janky's tourny in Gainsville. I want to fill up a car to take to orlando friday afternoon. Gas would be 10 bucks a person.

Then we would take a megabus from Orlando to Gainsville, and right now those tickets are running about 12 bucks each way.

So Miami to Gainsville will be 34 bucks. Post here to lemme know if your interested. Seats in my car are first come first serve.

Go.
Ggs man. Our Wario vs Link match in pools was pretty sick game 1. you threw the bike off the edge and tried to kill me and then you SD and because I had a bomb in hand and was at 192%, the bomb exploded and I recovered safely lol. I was also wondering if next time I see you I can MM your Wario or Mk? It can be Bo3 or Bo5 it really doesn't matter to me.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm uploading the videos that are saved to my wii some time this week.

So yeah, tournament was good. Seibrik only went Wario 1 game out of the 8 in GF, which he lost, so he pretty much went MK vs me.

Notables from the tournament:

Lad beat Seibrik and Afro in pools 2-0 each.
Master Raven beat Seibrik in bracket 2-1
Seibrik beat ESAM in a set of GF 3-2
Seibrik ****ing went through EVERYBODY in loser's...

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
I'm uploading the videos that are saved to my wii some time this week.

So yeah, tournament was good. Seibrik only went Wario 1 game out of the 8 in GF, which he lost, so he pretty much went MK vs me.

Notables from the tournament:

Lad beat Seibrik and Afro in pools 2-0 each.
Master Raven beat Seibrik in bracket 2-1
Seibrik beat ESAM in a set of GF 3-2
Seibrik ****ing went through EVERYBODY in loser's...
That is awesome! My boi lad did great and I lost 2-0 by Seibrik lol. Esam do you gys play often offline? I was wondering if maybe I can MM before the next tourney on July 28th? I think my Link might be ready for you :)

True Blue

Smash Lord
The ledges on Yoshi's Island gives Sonic's Side B Spindash Invincibility allowing it to plow through a lot more attacks than his normal spindash could normally do.

2-DJeff

Smash Master

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
I can't believe I never bothered to ask this question but who has results for the whole tournament? I'm curious to see how bad I did lol.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I can't believe I never bothered to ask this question but who has results for the whole tournament? I'm curious to see how bad I did lol.
You got 13th. Beat Mandef , Lost to 8bitman, Got a bye, Lost to Trueblue.

I
t's on my computer.~ Did you wanna know about pools as well?

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
Thanks man I will be going to as many tournaments as I can so I can improve with my boi Link and maybe I become the best Link.
I think I saw you play against my friend Preston (Tai: Diddy). That upward angled return-boomerang -> Up-smash KO was mind=blown.

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
Copied facebook status

#lazy

But on to the next one:

Go.
I'm in Orlando now and was planning to leave for Gainesville on Thursday or Friday to chill with my friends at school and hit Ryo's event. I could bring up to four people with me if they were in town at the time. That Sunday I would be leaving Gainesville and returning to Coral Springs (soflo). Idk if this offer helps anyone, but it is just a 1.5 hour drive so a bus seems like overkill, no offense.

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
I think I saw you play against my friend Preston (Tai: Diddy). That upward angled return-boomerang -> Up-smash KO was mind=blown.
I don't recall getting that kill yesterday, but that is something I always do lol. I do remember your friend Tai. I think he has potential and he was also very cool and friendly. Tell him that I said GGs and to keep practicing :)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
the amount of new scrubs i saw was amazing...maybe ill come back...maybeeeeeeeee

Top Bottom