• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NickRiddle's Apex training! - January 5, 2013

True Blue

Smash Lord
Nah don't bother you would just end up being Free. Lol jk. But ya spent so much on Yugioh already! How can you come back! You don't even have a controller!! lol

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Yay I also won a brawl tourney the same day. Except...it was 7 hours long... waited for 1 hour to play a 4 minute set against a terrible scrub that every single person at zp would destroy. Won free entire trip to SUPERCON next year though.

Oh and if Lad sees this. Good job for beating Seibrik and Afro in pools.

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
Yay I also won a brawl tourney the same day. Except...it was 7 hours long... waited for 1 hour to play a 4 minute set against a terrible scrub that every single person at zp would destroy. Won free entire trip to SUPERCON next year though.

Oh and if Lad sees this. Good job for beating Seibrik and Afro in pools.
Hey man I am good friends with him so I will let him know you said good things about him :)

True Blue

Smash Lord
Yea. Lost to Esam in winner's and Lad in Losers, mad distraction from the crowd. Minute someone said do it for Tails I was like "Nah, I gotta lose this set now." LOL

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
Yea. Lost to Esam in winner's and Lad in Losers, mad distraction from the crowd. Minute someone said do it for Tails I was like "Nah, I gotta lose this set now." LOL
I was watching that set. I believe it was afro. it was some black guy with a red shirt on and was playing alot of marvel lol. when he said do it for tails I was just like dude stfu lol.

8Bitman

Smash Master
yea. Lost to esam in winner's and lad in losers, mad distraction from the crowd. Minute someone said do it for tails i was like "nah, i gotta lose this set now." lol
jjjjjjoooooooohhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Shawdy, you should probably stop double posting so much. There is a multiquote option as well as an edit option...you can get infracted for that mad hard.

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
Shawdy, you should probably stop double posting so much. There is a multiquote option as well as an edit option...you can get infracted for that mad hard.
OMG are you serious? I had no idea man. I was just quoting somebody's post, and then when I scrolled down I would find somebody else's post and then quote them lol. Thank you very much for the heads up :)

True Blue

Smash Lord
It was the image Xyro posted in WHOBO about their Zoo in Texas. And I liked it sooo much that I made it my Avatar and cause who can get mad at that picture. And whatever I say makes the picture even funnier cause it's like the Red Panda is talking!... At least that is what goes through my head... Don't judge. lol

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
It was the image Xyro posted in WHOBO about their Zoo in Texas. And I liked it sooo much that I made it my Avatar and cause who can get mad at that picture. And whatever I say makes the picture even funnier cause it's like the Red Panda is talking!... At least that is what goes through my head... Don't judge. lol
OMG it does look like he is talking!!! You are totally right lol.

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
You're completely right, I like to think Master Chief is reporting all of my posts.

Edit: that and I dont know how to (or care enough to) add a custom avatar lol

Planky

Smash Cadet
GGz to everyone that i played last week.
Super fun like usual but i wish i could of stayed longer intead of leaving a 6 due to the city bus...............

Rizner

Smash Ace
Thanks for the tournament, and thanks Seibrik for hosting me. I'll make sure to come to these whenever I'm down there and settled, probably miss next months but after that I should be around, and hopefully get matches with more people next time around.

Yo rizner was fun doing dubs with you in friendlies. Hopefully I'll get to play with ya again sometime

:phone:
sounds good to me

Lad

Smash Apprentice
Yo rizner was fun doing dubs with you in friendlies. Hopefully I'll get to play with ya again sometime

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Hosting one next week, November 3. Going to have last Apex's rules, because I don't think this one has official rules yet. Will edit op when I get home.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm not going to this one as I'll be helping my sister's bf move his items to his new apartment on that day.

Top Bottom