• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NickRiddle's Apex training! - January 5, 2013

Xaltis

Smash Hero
me and mvd are winning teams at this pretty easily

side note:

wut are the odds of us finishing by 6-7? lmao
I was thinking about asking you to team. But I just realized you and MVD are probably teaming at WABA so yea lol.

I wanna try and get Tommy to come to this with me or Afro or something. I wanna see everyone before my birthday.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Well me and Taylor handily won teams so if you get anything less than 2nd with him you're booty sweat in dubs :laugh:

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Thanks GDX and Papo. I get the feeling Seibrik doesn't think I'm good. T_T
I know that feel bro.

Despite my very good track record of doubles in state, and my ridiculous carrying ability in oos tourneys to also create high placings in the situation provided, I still can barely get a good teammate for out of state

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I know that feel bro.

Despite my very good track record of doubles in state, and my ridiculous carrying ability in oos tourneys to also create high placings in the situation provided, I still can barely get a good teammate for out of state

We should team again at an OOS. Not sure when that'll be cause I has no money but yea if ever given the chance I think we'd ****. :3

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm sure the opportunity will come up one day. Not like people will want to team with me in the future either

I mean I placed top 10 twice and top 17 like 4 other times, the best teammate out of all of those being Polt. Not sure what else I can do :laugh:

Top Bottom