• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

Fields - Ultimate's Great

Smash Journeyman

ivanlerma

Smash Champion

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Aisul is a known proven leaker for both MVS and Disney Speedstorm, doesn't mean this is true but hey

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Faso115

Smash Lord
It's true because half of the choices sound confusing and mindboggling.

Basically the whole roster in general.

Donaldtoon

Smash Cadet
was not expecting Mr Krabs since the dlc was already planned since the beggining or two characters from the series but im fine with this lineup

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
I feel like I'd like Iroh better as a pick if he wasn't in the same pass as Zuko, putting the far more popular character with him feels like a lack of faith and three firebenders is too much

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I've had my issues with Garfield and Hugh but I eventually accepted them as part of the roster. But if ****ing Rocksteady gets in he will officially be the most slap-in-the-face, insulting character of all. If you're going to do four Turtles characters, there's no excuse to do this **** even once, let alone twice. There's more than enough diversity since each of them wields a different kind of weapon.

Last edited:

dlewis53

Smash Lord
So, if this is true (and that's a huge IF), then honestly...

I'm pretty okay with this line-up. Would I have preferred at least two of them be from unrepped shows (particularly at least one from Chalkzone)? Absolutely.

But just looking at what we got (again, assuming this is actually what we got), it's honestly not bad.

While not one of my favorite SpongeBob characters, Krabs is a main character who is apparently greatly requested, so that's fine. Zuko also makes a ton of sense, and honestly, I don't what anyone says, Iroh is an awesome choice; he's easily one of my all-time favorite characters from Avatar, possibly in my Top Five at least, and considering how many characters I love in that show, that's saying something.

The only one I'm kind of "eh" on is Rocksteady, and that's moreso because I'm just not that big on TMNT, so unless the moveset's really interesting or creative like April's was, I'm not going to be all that interested in a new Ninja Turtles character.

So yeah, two main characters that make sense, one awesome pick, and one "eh". Personally, I wouldn't call this "mediocre".

Again, assuming this is actually the DLC line-up.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
It'd also be super weird to have all five of Avatars reps technically be firebender. Give some solo benders to other nations, sheesh. Like I'm fine with Zuko, and Iroh is one of my favorite characters of all time but I don't think we need both AND Azula? ****in bring Toph back, or do Suki or hell, ****ing Haru, or do Katara or Sokka, just rep more than just the Fire Nation will all three newcomers.

To be honest though, I don't necessarily believe this lineup, Sppedstorm and MvS are very different and far removed games from NASB's more niche circle.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm not sure I really trust this leak, but I will say if it is true Iroh could be who the codename stevia was referring too, since stevia is often used to sweeten tea.

Honestly this DLC line up is bizarre enough I'm kind of leaning towards true. For the better or the worst Ludiosity seems to really march to their own beat when it comes to roster picks.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
It'd also be super weird to have all five of Avatars reps technically be firebender. Give some solo benders to other nations, sheesh. Like I'm fine with Zuko, and Iroh is one of my favorite characters of all time but I don't think we need both AND Azula? ****in bring Toph back, or do Suki or hell, ****ing Haru, or do Katara or Sokka, just rep more than just the Fire Nation will all three newcomers.

To be honest though, I don't necessarily believe this lineup, Sppedstorm and MvS are very different and far removed games from NASB's more niche circle.
They provided proof of their findings later and are a known part of the NA SB Scene too. shouldn't believe anything outright obviously

Fields - Ultimate's Great

Smash Journeyman

Does being niche really matter here when NASB is notorious for having some of the worst leak control? Info about the DLC was inevitable and this person's known for having connections and pretty decent leak work. This lineup matches these dev's strange priorities. Plus, they had proof.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
If the dlc leak is true, which I have not enough reason to believe, then I'll personally be disapointed in the dlc. But hey that means possibly not spending more.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
You guys remember Aisul, who would leak Multiversus stuff? He says he knows the 4 DLCs:

Mr. Krabs, Zuko, Iroh, Rocksteady. Krabs even has a trophy
How the ****, out of all my predictions, was Rocksteady the only one I got right?
Anyway I'm pretty alright with this. Krabs has been one of my most wanted since day 1, and Iroh and Zuko are objectively great picks as well. Doubling down on Rocksteady is certainly an odd decision, but I'm just reveling in the salt at this point. Overall, this is a super great pass. I dunno in what world "mid" is an accurate descriptor for this lineup.
Also someone else on Twitter is posting leaks about Krabs and Zuko. Shield your eyes now:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
another anime swordsman
We have graduated from "too many swordfighters" to "too many firebenders"
The Smash nonsense truly does follow the platfighting scene everywhere...

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Well, uh, in case things couldn't get any leakier, apparently a playable build via a playtester just... giving it out is floating around.

Training mode seems like it'll be pretty solid at least. Miles better than anything Smash has ever offered outside of mods.

Baysha

Smash Ace
Well, uh, in case things couldn't get any leakier, apparently a playable build via a playtester just... giving it out is floating around.

Training mode seems like it'll be pretty solid at least. Miles better than anything Smash has ever offered outside of mods.
Holy ****. We'll be seeing more internal parts of this game than some of the people who've worked on it at this rate.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yeah this is definitely real, imo. From everything that's leaked, it seems like these were text strings left behind in the Tips and Moves sections.

I'm guessing whoever called this a mid pass just really hates Rocksteady lmao. The other three are objectively incredibly popular characters both within the fandom and outside it (yes, Iroh was pretty damn requested during the first game. Not at the level of Zuko, but he often ranked around like, Ember's level on the polls I saw).

All in all I'm incredibly happy with this lineup. Three absolute bangers, and one I'm eh on, but I like rhinos so he's okay in my book.

Top Bottom