• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Some things are being chosen to be omitted

Source uhhhh nunya

Anyways new render just leaked
View attachment 377939
Comes from same Reddit person I assume, they just posted it in Discord
Edit: Correction cause I forgot the reason this was probably shared on Discord instead is because the subreddit recently banned any campaign related leaks
Aaaaaand we have another one
image.png

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Beavers render was just posted and deleted immediately in NASBcord, way too fast for anyone to have saved it in time but maybe mods will be kind

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Beavers render was just posted and deleted immediately in NASBcord, way too fast for anyone to have saved it in time but maybe mods will be kind
The fact that the wording implies a single render pretty much confirms everyone's suspicions lol.

Faso115

Smash Lord
Is norbert riding dagget? That's way too similar to Ren and Stimpy, i hope at the very least it's more like Ice Climbers and less like the former

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
1. Pig Goat Banana Cricket's Treehouse
2. Monkey Quest Temple
3. The Rocket Van riding through Podgea
4. Gullah Gullah Island

As a bonus, an original stage that features references to non-original shows that were and aired on Nick channels through the ages. I have different concepts for this idea:
  • A museum featuring stuff like a Dragon Ball, a Smurf Hat, the Power Rangers' coins, Alvin's cap, etc.
  • A vortex with floating rocks on there and in the background has elements from non-Nick series.
"Good Morning!"

This is the worst day of my life.
I am so sorry for your loss

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

LimeTH

Smash Lord
I'll save the gripes for the actual reveal, but why are they proportioned like that? Norb's arms are too low on his body and Dag has broad shoulders and a barrel chest?

dlewis53

Smash Lord
So, here are my thoughts on each of the supposed renders:

1. Azula: Looks pretty cool.

2. Gerald: Looks alright.

3. Norbert & Dagget: Hoo boy, this one. So, as I kind of suspected would happen for a while now, they very much seem to be a duo fighter. Now, in terms of their designs/renders themselves, they honestly look pretty good. However, I will say that having Norb piggybacking on Dag looks awkward compared to Ren & Stimpy; at least with them, it was a small guy (Ren) riding a bigger guy (Stimpy). Norb and Dag meanwhile are more-or-less the same size so it looks kind of awkward. I'm also hoping there's some kind of switching mechanic through their Down Special that swaps who's on top and who's on bottom; that would at least differentiate them more from Ren & Stimpy. So, I guess TLDR: Good render, but I need more info on how they work before I cast judgment.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Seems legit. I wonder how the beavers will play. personally i do hope it's like ice climbers and not like ren and stimpy, but the riding is weird if so xD. hopefully just for the pic

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Seems legit. I wonder how the beavers will play. personally i do hope it's like ice climbers and not like ren and stimpy, but the riding is weird if so xD. hopefully just for the pic
Yeah I hope this is just a way to get both in the same render and not indictive of Norb piggybacking on Dag because oh yes that's definitely something that's happened in the show before...

Rioni

Smash Apprentice
There it is
I think they're stacked like this just for dialog box purposes. But no doubt about them being a duo it seems. :^)

Apparently, they don't play like icies nor prya/mythra but has a new duo mechanic? I don't know if thats true or not, but we just gotta wait til the official reveal to see what's the dang deal with them.

as for the other two, I think they look great! Especially Azula.

Faso115

Smash Lord
So i guess the cuts and replacements go as follows
PTM: Moves put into Ren and Stimpy
Lincoln: No replacement, kept Lucy instead of him
TMNT: Took out Leo and Mikey for Raph and Donnie. Kept April, Shredder demoted to boss
Helga: Wildest cut by far. Replaced by Gerald and Gertie
Sandy: Replaced by Squidward and Plankton. A fair trade imo
Toph: Replaced with Azula. Another fair trade if you ask me
Catdog: This one stings, in theory you can think Beavers are meant to be their replacement
Oblina: No obvious reason other than being low priority.
Hugh: Fan favorite replaced by the actual protagonist of the show. Relegated to NPC

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Even if I just showed back up recently, I'm unsure on if I'll stick around the boards. I plan to enjoy the game and rather talk along those lines, I don't want to have to constantly be a person that tries to outbalance the people who feel negative about it. ttyl

Edit: I'll figure out when I wanna check around here and talk

Last edited:

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
IDag has broad shoulders and a barrel chest?
I saw Dag at the gym a couple of months ago. He was talking to that sketchy, bald guy with bad acne who hangs out in the locker room all day.

When I went to the parking lot, a lawyer came up and made me sign an NDA to not talk about what I had seen Mr. Beaver do. However, I cannot be silenced any longer. Some things are greater than me.

Top Bottom