• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

SpectreJordan

Smash Lord
NNID
SpectreJordan
I’m not going to expect too much from this game’s roster since it’s a Nick game & the roster seems to have been picked by them. I was lucky enough to get Zim & that’s all I truly need tbh.

Buuuut why not:
Squidward
Mr Krabs
Dib
Rocko
Heffer
Norbert & Dagget
Timmy & Cosmo/Wanda
Jimmy Neutron
XJ9
Vlad Masters
Shredder
Garfield
Rango (Yes, the Johnny Depp Lizard movie)

Meme Picks:
Hugh Neutron
Carl Wheezer
Prometheus & Bob

Rocko seems like a safe bet since he was in the recent kart racer & he had the Netflix movie a couple years ago.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
-Danny has... eye lazars??? Might be ectoplasm but idk. Also why is it white.
-Zim has both a gnome throw, and uses a toy moose in his moves.
Btw I know it's been a long time since this was posted, but I wanted to clarify some things. The white eye lasers are probably Danny's ice beams from later in the series. And the toy moose is actually Mini-Moose, a character who only appeared in the Christmas special and the new movie.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
The trailer only showed us first party characters in the trailer.

It'd be cool to see if they pulled off any third party collaborations.
Does Nick OWN the TMNT, or just license them for a show?
I don't know about that, but as Battle for the Grid crossed over with Street Fighter I think that it would be cool if this game had a traditional fighting game character of its own, perhaps Heihachi Mishima from Tekken. The Switch port might even get Samus Aran in her armor from Metroid Dread.
I'm down for the idea here, but I think Tekken is way out of the realm.
I would say more likely a more...cartoonish character.
View attachment 322721

This is the current roster by decade. Spongebob is in it's own category because it released in 1999 but is never considered a 90's cartoon in the same way the others here are, but since it's technically still a 90's cartoon I figured it should just get it's own category. Ren, Stimpy and CatDog would also be 90's, Aang would be 2000's and Korra would be 2010's
I am so happy (and agree with the decision) for Spongebob to be its own category. Since it is in it's third decade of existence.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
They only asked for Alex Mack so they could look more reasonable when they asked for Clarissa Explains It All.
... what is this talk about
1) live action characters (which have never been in these Nick crossovers, but is being discussed here)
2) Alex Mack (as if it already happened)

2: How will DLC be handled?
If any at all... I'd bet there wouldn't be. Based on past Nick crossovers.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Btw I know it's been a long time since this was posted, but I wanted to clarify some things. The white eye lasers are probably Danny's ice beams from later in the series. And the toy moose is actually Mini-Moose, a character who only appeared in the Christmas special and the new movie.

Thank you for elaborating! Again that post was what I could think of based on my knowledge of the shows, so any help would be great!

Where all the Mighty B stans at
For real though why hasn't Bessie been requested more? Definitely has moveset potential and than some. Plus final smash speaks for itself(she turns into a bee superhero for those unaware)

Last edited by a moderator:

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
I’m not going to expect too much from this game’s roster since it’s a Nick game & the roster seems to have been picked by them. I was lucky enough to get Zim & that’s all I truly need tbh.

Buuuut why not:
Squidward
Mr Krabs
Dib
Rocko
Heffer
Norbert & Dagget
Timmy & Cosmo/Wanda
Jimmy Neutron
XJ9
Vlad Masters
Shredder
Garfield
Rango (Yes, the Johnny Depp Lizard movie)

Meme Picks:
Hugh Neutron
Carl Wheezer
Prometheus & Bob

Rocko seems like a safe bet since he was in the recent kart racer & he had the Netflix movie a couple years ago.
Vald: Its good to see you again Danny Boy.

D

Deleted member

Truthfully, I didn’t watch enough of it to remember what it was about. Wasn’t sure what she’d do
Truthfully, I didn’t watch enough of it to remember what it was about. Wasn’t sure what she’d do
The premise of the show was basically Bessie, the main character, is a girl scout and wants to collect all the merit badges, so she can be a superhero known as the mighty bee(where I said her final smash speaks for itself). I'd imagine her moves could be based on scouting and a few of the shows quicks.

Please no. Mighty B was so annoying.
Admittingly, I do agree with you at times the show was annoying, but compared to other shows nick aired at the time(Fanboy and Chum Chum, planet sheen, and tuff puppy), it was tame in my opinion.

Good to point out that for me, I don't think she will be in, there's alot of other more important nick characters to be in before her, but do think she does provide enough material for her to be a character, IF there is enough room in the roster for her.

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord

So I did the thing! I couldn't think of a character I really disliked.

Y'all are sleeping on Face big time. I have no idea how he would play, but his Final Splat (Final Smashes in this game should absolutely be called Final Splats, you can have this one for free, Nickelodeon) should be him filling the screen with himself and KOing everyone. Like Jigglypuff's, but more.

Last edited:

Etheus Rook

Smash Apprentice
The premise of the show was basically Bessie, the main character, is a girl scout and wants to collect all the merit badges, so she can be a superhero known as the mighty bee(where I said her final smash speaks for itself). I'd imagine her moves could be based on scouting and a few of the shows quicks.

Admittingly, I do agree with you at times the show was annoying, but compared to other shows nick aired at the time(Fanboy and Chum Chum, planet sheen, and tuff puppy), it was tame in my opinion.

Good to point out that for me, I don't think she will be in, there's alot of other more important nick characters to be in before her, but do think she does provide enough material for her to be a character, IF there is enough room in the roster for her.
I also agree that Fanboy and Chum Chum and Breadwinners were equally annoying. And they would also make the game worse for their inclusion. One annoyance doesn't cancel another.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
... what is this talk about
1) live action characters (which have never been in these Nick crossovers, but is being discussed here)
2) Alex Mack (as if it already happened)
Apparently, the devs asked for Alex Mack to be in the game and were shot down by Nick. And live action characters have appeared in the crossover games before, like Jojo Siwa and Henry Danger.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend

Y'all are sleeping on Face big time. I have no idea how he would play, but his Final Splat (Final Smashes in this game should absolutely be called Final Splats, you can have this one for free, Nickelodeon) should be him filling the screen with himself and KOing everyone. Like Jigglypuff's. but more.
I think I know a way to get Face to work as a physical character...

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Apparently, the devs asked for Alex Mack to be in the game and were shot down by Nick. And live action characters have appeared in the crossover games before, like Jojo Siwa and Henry Danger.
Which games were they (Jojo/Henry) in?
And where is the Alex Mack receipt? That honestly would make me get the game before it inevitably goes on sale.

FreeFox

Smash Lord

Y'all are sleeping on Face big time. I have no idea how he would play, but his Final Splat (Final Smashes in this game should absolutely be called Final Splats, you can have this one for free, Nickelodeon) should be him filling the screen with himself and KOing everyone. Like Jigglypuff's. but more.
I know why you want Stu:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Can we get Helga's mom doing the Big Bob's Beepers high kick?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I think the only way to get Tommy/Chuckie to work without the whole beating up babies concern is to put him in the Reptar Wagon, kinda like Bowser Jr.

Can we get Helga's mom doing the Big Bob's Beepers high kick?
She has Cloud's limit break, but instead of charging up she drinks her "smoothies".

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Which games were they (Jojo/Henry) in?
And where is the Alex Mack receipt? That honestly would make me get the game before it inevitably goes on sale.
1626218612159 (1).png

Here you go. Jojo was in the racing game and Henry was in Super Brawl Universe.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I would unironically enjoy having Fanboy and Chum Chum playable in this game just to be able to beat them up. No shade on anyone who liked it (assuming they exist) but God I detested that show so much

Ah well, maybe for DLC.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I would unironically enjoy having Fanboy and Chum Chum playable in this game just to be able to beat them up. No shade on anyone who liked it (assuming they exist) but God I detested that show so much

Ah well, maybe for DLC.
Which is why I want Dodie from As Told By Ginger.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
View attachment 322745
Here you go. Jojo was in the racing game and Henry was in Super Brawl Universe.
OH THAT SHOW, WOW I DO REMEMBER. That would’ve been really cool

Also I made this, 4 characters out of the 19 characters confirmed so far are missing a stage out of the 13 already confirmed stages out of supposedly 20, so at the absolute minimum we get characters from 3 more Nick series (assuming the remaining characters get stages at all or that we’re only getting 20 stages)

Attachments

Wigglerman

Smash Ace
Even from what little of the roster they've shown I'm pretty happy with any of my own wants. Three Ren & Stimpy reps is amazing. Zim is amazing. Helga is amazing. Oblina is amazing. Only thing I need is Rocko, Heffer and/or Philbert. I'd ALSO squeal if we got Kablam reps, but specifically Action League; Now!

Sammerbro44

Smash Apprentice
I am really excited for this game!! It looks like its gonna be an absolute blast to play! My personal most wanted characters are:
Norbert/Dagget (The Angry Beavers)
Otis (Back at the Barnyard)
Jenny (My Life as a Teenage Robot)
Rudy Tabooty (Chalk Zone)
Vendetta (Making Fiends).

With regards to speculation, I'm thinking that the way they're developing it is that each character is going to have their own respective stage.

NYC Rooftop Stage: Michelangelo
The Flying Dutchman's Ship Stage: Spongebob
Garbage Pile/Junkyard Stage: Oblina
Glove World Stage: Patrick
Graveyard Stage: Lucy Loud
TMNT Sewers Stage: Leonardo
Jellyfish Fields: Sandy
Irkan Ship Stage: Zim
Ghost Zone Stage: Danny Phantom
Giant Kitchen Stage: Powdered Toast Man
The Loud's House Stage: Lincoln Loud

So far, the only characters confirmed that don't have a stage that we can tie to them are Helga, Reptar, and Nigel Thornberry. Every other character I feel can be tied to a certain confirmed stage (with the exceptions of the ATLA stage for Aang, and a third TMNT stage for Donatello/Raphael)

Phoenix Douchebag

Smash Lord
I'm loving how excited everyone is for this game. I think what separates this from being a shovelware title and turns it into a budget title with heart is that the devs both seem to care about the characters they've chosen (and seemingly attempted to negotiate - apparently they approached Nick for Alex Mack but were turned down) and the movesets. The Slap City devs know how to make a darn good platform fighter, so if we're getting a cute and fun party fighting game for $30 with good online, why be cynical about it? It's fun!

I really, really, really hope we get Garfield as a playable fighter. Other than that, my big wants are Jenny Wakeman, Kenan & Kel, and Tito.
I think the Dev Team alone makes me hopeful. Nobody is expecting a Smash Killer, but it seems to me the developers are making this game from their passion and not to get a paycheck. If you were to contact a game developer to make shovelware licensed product, you would contact a no-name developer like Papaya studios for CN PTE, not a niche developer who may prefer to work on passion projects instead.

Top Bottom