• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
They have PowderedToast Man... I kinda hope they run with this and add all the supernatural and superheroesque characters.
  • Flying Dutchman (you say disconfirmed, I say we can never know)
  • Really Really Big Man (from Rocko)
  • Train Conductor or Monkey Man (Hey Arnold)
etc etc

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
They have PowderedToast Man... I kinda hope they run with this and add all the supernatural and superheroesque characters.
  • Flying Dutchman (you say disconfirmed, I say we can never know)
  • Really Really Big Man (from Rocko)
  • Train Conductor (Hey Arnold)
etc etc
In terms of a non-Arnold Arnold rep, I think Pigeon Man would be brilliant - if Zim isn't a puppet fighter he could fit that niche well with his pigeons.

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
The trailer only showed us first party characters in the trailer.

It'd be cool to see if they pulled off any third party collaborations.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero

I don't know about that, but as Battle for the Grid crossed over with Street Fighter I think that it would be cool if this game had a traditional fighting game character of its own, perhaps Heihachi Mishima from Tekken. The Switch port might even get Samus Aran in her armor from Metroid Dread.

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
I don't know about that, but as Battle for the Grid crossed over with Street Fighter I think that it would be cool if this game had a traditional fighting game character of its own, perhaps Heihachi Mishima from Tekken. The Switch port might even get Samus Aran in her armor from Metroid Dread.
Or Fulgore from Killer Instinct for the Xbox ports

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Crossing over with Slap City or even Rivals would be great. Tekken or Metroid characters wouldn't fit a game like this methinks. If they were to do a crossover with Smash, Ness would seem most fitting to me - he's like Aang and Arnold rolled into one then put in the world of Ren & Stimpy.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Tekken or Metroid characters wouldn't fit a game like this methinks
Yeah let's just let things like Reptar, the Crimson Chin, and Ultra Lord be how crazy this crossover can get. You wouldn't hope that Marvel vs. Capcom added Batman and Solid Snake as DLC would you?

We haven't even seen if Nick's gameshows are gonna be repped and we're already talking about adding Samus?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Yeah let's just let things like Reptar, the Crimson Chin, and Ultra Lord be how crazy this crossover can get. You wouldn't hope that Marvel vs. Capcom added Batman and Solid Snake as DLC would you?

We haven't even seen if Nick's gameshows are gonna be repped and we're already talking about adding Samus?
Double Dare had a course in Kart Racers 2 so a stage for Double Dare or Legends wouldn't be surprising

Wunderwaft

Smash Master

The craziest stretch this crossover was gonna get according to the devs was when they asked Nickelodeon if it's okay to put Alex Mack in the game, and for those who don't know, Alex Mack is an obscure and old live action show from 1994. Nick's higherups refused, but it makes me wonder if other live action shows were suggested and got accepted.

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Ace
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location
In terms of a non-Arnold Arnold rep, I think Pigeon Man would be brilliant - if Zim isn't a puppet fighter he could fit that niche well with his pigeons.
I love how people were so convinced that the poor guy died that they included a scene in the movie with him just vibing with his birds at Notre Dame.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion

I really doubt they would have the budget to deal with third party stuff, but if they do I would like other cartoon characters like from Cartoon Network or Looney Tunes. Honestlty I'm not a fan of adding console exclusive characters in fighting games so I wouldn't really want to see Samus or Ness. I wouldn't mind too much other video game characters, but they would need to fit the theme of the game.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
1626289229082.png

This is the current roster by decade. Spongebob is in it's own category because it released in 1999 but is never considered a 90's cartoon in the same way the others here are, but since it's technically still a 90's cartoon I figured it should just get it's own category. Ren, Stimpy and CatDog would also be 90's, Aang would be 2000's and Korra would be 2010's

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
View attachment 322721

This is the current roster by decade. Spongebob is in it's own category because it released in 1999 but is never considered a 90's cartoon in the same way the others here are, but since it's technically still a 90's cartoon I figured it should just get it's own category. Ren, Stimpy and CatDog would also be 90's, Aang would be 2000's and Korra would be 2010's
Assuming LA Dora got in, would she be in SpongeBob tier since she debuted in '99 but lasted up to '19, or 2010s tier on virtue of being based on an iteration from '19?

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
The craziest stretch this crossover was gonna get according to the devs was when they asked Nickelodeon if it's okay to put Alex Mack in the game, and for those who don't know, Alex Mack is an obscure and old live action show from 1994. Nick's higherups refused, but it makes me wonder if other live action shows were suggested and got accepted.
They only asked for Alex Mack so they could look more reasonable when they asked for Clarissa Explains It All.

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
So I don't have the picture of the box art with the censored silhouettes.

But I think we're getting Chuckie from Rugrats in the game.

The shoe on the right side has untied shoelaces, and Chuckie's got those.

HARBlNGER

Smash Apprentice

Looks too tall to be Chucky tbh. Unless they're going the All Grown Up route.

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
Looks too tall to be Chucky tbh. Unless they're going the All Grown Up route.
I don't think they'd go that route.
They could, but It'd feel really weird imo.

Maybe they don't want the "hurting of babies" to cause their ESRB rating to go up.

But who would PS5 players get?
Kratos in Smash
I GUESS Ratchet and Clank?

But anyways, regarding third parties for THIS game, I was in no way referring to the kind of stuff we talked about, e.g. Samus, Fulgore. I was thinking someone like Po, owned by Dreamworks, but he's got a reputable history with Nickelodeon.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord

Looks like Nigel trying to stand on his head to me

also, I got a response from GameMill regarding game reveals

Attachments

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
Alongside some questions y'all have, I got one of my own:

While they confirmed, thanks to Quick Gaming (QG) Quick Gaming (QG) for showing us the Reddit comment, that they'll drop new trailers here and there, I'm curious as to how many trailer and how often we'll get them.

In a 2.5 month window, they could potentially release a few individual characters trailers plus a long enough overview trailer explaining most things such as potential "supers" and revealing things such as the online system, cross play, and maybe even a single player campaign.
We'll see.

Edit: I wonder if assists and/or items will be a thing of some kind in this game. Gotta stand out somehow, right?

Last edited:

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Alongside some questions y'all have, I got one of my own:

While they confirmed, thanks to Quick Gaming (QG) Quick Gaming (QG) for showing us the Reddit comment, that they'll drop new trailers here and there, I'm curious as to how many trailer and how often we'll get them.

In a 2.5 month window, they could potentially release a few individual characters trailers plus a long enough overview trailer explaining most things such as potential "supers" and revealing things such as the online system, cross play, and maybe even a single player campaign.
We'll see.

Edit: I wonder if assists and/or items will be a thing of some kind in this game. Gotta stand out somehow, right?
I think it's important to take into account when it comes to reveals that the five from the box art haven't been officially announced yet. I could see us getting an individual ATLA trailer showing all the ATLA characters and such we're getting and so on. Some of these reveals will probably be for characters from the box art

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
I think it's important to take into account when it comes to reveals that the five from the box art haven't been officially announced yet. I could see us getting an individual ATLA trailer showing all the ATLA characters and such we're getting and so on. Some of these reveals will probably be for characters from the box art
For sure.

I like the idea of revealing a group of characters that either come from the same show, or even something else in common e.g. how the Kencineroar was revealed to us. Different series and characters, but both fire brawlers of some kind. Maybe a villain themed trailer with Shredder and Plankton or something.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
According to the site, there will be 20 stages. What stages idea do you guys have or like to see? If Jimmy Neutron is in I'd like his stage to be the candy bar.
The Thornberrys' van would be perfect. Additionally, a stage that references old ident and logos would be cool. If Garfield gets in I think it'd be cool for him to have a stage that takes place inside a comic strip, like this stage I made for the Rivals Workshop long ago.

Top Bottom